What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Guy ...I am pretty confused should I laugh at his army or pity on this guy :cheesy:

What you say is a possibility....another possibility is that this man is a gay and wanted ............. but this time unfortunately army caught him.

IA pretty much confirms the story, and the lad will be released, actually the girl defended him quite strongly. They both want to be together is what I am hearing.

According to my information - this lad had been banging the indian chick for a while, in fact they were meeting regularly for sex, this was confirmed by numerous letters, photos and vids he left behind, it is wrong - but understandable - a young soldier meets a young girl and one thing leads to another.

Bro, he is from Pakistan army. He probably had a guy.

Arrested Pak soldier talks of frustration, poor facilities across border

poonch: A Pakistani soldier was arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir today.

Arif Ali, who belongs to the Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested around 6 this morning. No weapons were found in his possession.

During questioning by army officials, Ali has reportedly said that he was hoping for asylum in India. According to sources, he has also told his interrogators that lack of basic amenities - like electricity and proper supply of ration - has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed at the Line of Control or LoC. He has also complained about his seniors not granting them leaves.

Sources in the army said he would soon be sent back to Pakistan.

The Frontier Force Regiment of the Pakistan Army guards the LoC opposite the Poonch sector.

In October 2011, Pakistan had allowed an Indian helicopter that had strayed across from Kargil to return to India within four hours.

Arrested Pak soldier talks of frustration, poor facilities across border | NDTV.com

IA pretty much confirms the story, and the lad will be released, actually the girl defended him quite strongly. They both want to be together is what I am hearing.

Thats a made up story....
lol Our borders are fenced & highly secured how can you imagine that Pakistani soldier can have love with some on other side of LOC
and what makes you think he came with 13000 PNR cash to Kashmir that to in early hours of morning ....

Poor Guy ...I am pretty confused should I laugh at his army or pity on this guy :cheesy:

What you say is a possibility....another possibility is that this man is a gay and wanted ............. but this time unfortunately army caught him.

May be. You look to be one of his victim.:rofl:

Thats a made up story....
lol Our borders are fenced & highly secured how can you imagine that Pakistani soldier can have love with some on other side of LOC
and what makes you think he came with 13000 PNR cash to Kashmir that to in early hours of morning ....

Well this made up story is confirmed by your news sites too.

Arif was regularly meeting the girl near the border. He will be sent back after questioning, said sources.

Pak soldier arrested in Poonch - Hindustan Times

Ufff yeh ishq aur mohabbat. :D

Girl seems to be serious about him.

Recovered from effects left behind in post.

I have shown no disrespect, the fact is the boy and girl were having an affair - what does that have to do with the territorial dispute concerning J&K.
So what u are trying to imply that the territorial dispute over J&K has nothing to do whatsoever with the people of Kashmir and their so called right's??It's only about the territory and not the people!!Just take a look at the kind of language like banging and all that u have used in ur post. . . atleast try to respect these people!!

May be. You look to be one of his victim.:rofl:

Lol ....I was talking about possibilities ...you took it so seriously.... AlhumduLILLAH i am perfectly straight & victimised by 3 indian girl's beauty & assets including 1 non-hindu girl :cheesy:

but should we take your comment as your trust/confidence abt your army people's liking....

gosh no wonder why pakhtoon talibanis are not in your army's control.....how TTP jihadis freed 300 prisoners from banu jail without a single soldier or policemen getting killed.......reason is talibani/jihadis have BIG TOOLS & WEAPONS I mean like guns & rifle !! :lol:

Well this made up story is confirmed by your news sites too.

Pak soldier arrested in Poonch - Hindustan Times

how come you started believing Hindustan times...its same newspaper which says Your country a terrorist state, failed nation, 26/11 planner, blah blah blah & then you numb ...and how come you jump on this news saying its credible.

is HYPOCRISY your learned & perfected style or born raw talent??

waise Arrested Soldier must be saying like "lagaa chunri mein daaag chupaau kaise "

really pakistani have no shame , they forgotten the lives of their 90000 sol. donated by india.

On May 15, 1999 Saurabh Kalia along with five soldiers - Sepoys Arjun Ram, Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh of the 4 Jat Regiment had gone for a routine patrol of the Bajrang Post in the Kaksar sector in the rugged, treeless Ladakh mountains, after a continuous cross fire with Pakistan armed forces from across the LoC, he and his troops ran out of ammunition. They were finally encircled by a platoon of Pakistan rangers and captured alive before any Indian reinforcement could reach for their help. No trace of this entire patrol was left meanwhile Radio Skardu of Pakistan announced that Lt. Saurabh Kalia had been captured by the Pakistani troops. It was after this that India discovered hundreds of guerrillas had established fortified positions on the peaks of the hills deep inside the Indian side of the Line of control, with sophisticated equipment and supply lines back to Pakistan-controlled Kashmir

Captain Kalia and his men were in captivity for over twenty-two (May 15, 1999 – June 7, 1999) days and subjected to torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999. The postmortem revealed that the Pakistan army had tortured their prisoners by burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of the teeth and bones, fractures of the skull, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by the bullet wound to the temple. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death)

On June 9, 1999, NK Kalia had received the body of his son, Captain Saurabh Kalia, handed over by the Pakistani army to Indian army commanders at the Kargil sector, with evidence of torture.

we returned their sol. cought in battle ground though it was pak who attacked on indians , and **** killed rutine patrolling indian Army sol.

My guess
1. A huge bollywood fan and wants to become a salman khan
2. Love has the power to jump the fence
3. His relatives are in india

really pakistani have no shame , they forgotten the lives of their 90000 sol. donated by india.

On May 15, 1999 Saurabh Kalia along with five soldiers - Sepoys Arjun Ram, Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh of the 4 Jat Regiment had gone for a routine patrol of the Bajrang Post in the Kaksar sector in the rugged, treeless Ladakh mountains, after a continuous cross fire with Pakistan armed forces from across the LoC, he and his troops ran out of ammunition. They were finally encircled by a platoon of Pakistan rangers and captured alive before any Indian reinforcement could reach for their help. No trace of this entire patrol was left meanwhile Radio Skardu of Pakistan announced that Lt. Saurabh Kalia had been captured by the Pakistani troops. It was after this that India discovered hundreds of guerrillas had established fortified positions on the peaks of the hills deep inside the Indian side of the Line of control, with sophisticated equipment and supply lines back to Pakistan-controlled Kashmir

Captain Kalia and his men were in captivity for over twenty-two (May 15, 1999 – June 7, 1999) days and subjected to torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999. The postmortem revealed that the Pakistan army had tortured their prisoners by burning their bodies with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums with hot rods, puncturing eyes before removing them, breaking most of the teeth and bones, fractures of the skull, cutting the lips, chipping of nose, chopping off limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting all sorts of physical and mental tortures and finally shooting them dead, as evidenced by the bullet wound to the temple. The postmortem report also confirmed that injuries were inflicted ante-mortem (before death)

On June 9, 1999, NK Kalia had received the body of his son, Captain Saurabh Kalia, handed over by the Pakistani army to Indian army commanders at the Kargil sector, with evidence of torture.

we returned their sol. cought in battle ground though it was pak who attacked on indians , and **** killed rutine patrolling indian Army sol.

The guy was hit by 50 caliber machine gun rounds, do you know what that does to a human body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ....I was talking about possibilities ...you took it so seriously.... AlhumduLILLAH i am perfectly straight & victimised by 3 indian girl's beauty & assets including 1 non-hindu girl :cheesy:

The way you have mentioned about girls you looks more shady character. :D

but should we take your comment as your trust/confidence abt your army people's liking....

Well it was you brought this issue. May be because of what happened with you in your childhood.;)

reason is talibani/jihadis have BIG TOOLS & WEAPONS I mean like guns & rifle !

Haha. I knew it. You seem to have a experience of their weapons that's why you know they have big tools and weapons. Don't worry buddy. You might find some Indians who might contact you soon. ;)

how come you started believing Hindustan times...its same newspaper which says Your country a terrorist state, failed nation, 26/11 planner, blah blah blah & then you numb ...and how come you jump on this news saying its credible.

Is the best you can come up with? A very weak attempt buddy. Yes we believe in this news since it makes Indians like you what they actually are. Idiots that is.

is HYPOCRISY your learned & perfected style or born raw talent??

I have learned it from you guys.

Ali is currently being questioned by army officials. According to sources, he has told his interrogators that he was hoping for asylum in India. He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

And he expect to find them in world biggest open air.......................
More likely a poor soul having a jay walk and testing indian guard..common tactic of ISI.

And he expect to find them in world biggest open air.......................
More likely a poor soul having a jay walk and testing indian guard..common tactic of ISI.

Srinagar: A Pakistan Army jawan, who crossed over to this side of the Line of Control (LoC) Jammu and Kashmir, was arrested by the Indian Army on Thursday morning.

Identified as Aarif Ali, 19, the jawan was nabbed from Kirnia village in Poonch sector close to the LoC.

Ali has claimed that he belongs to the Charli Company of 22 Frontier Force of the Pakistani Army and was posted at Saifullah-2 post near the Indian border.

The defence ministry has confirmed that Ali is a regular Pakistani Army soldier.

At the time of his arrest, Ali was found in possession of a civilian Identity card, two SIM cards issued by two Pakistan-based cellular operators and Rs 13,300 in Pakistan currency. Interestingly, he also carried a leave certificate issued by Frontier Force. He had no weapons with him.

On further interrogation, Ali, he is the son of Bashir of Qwetta and that he crossed over to India as he was “frustrated” by the lack of basic amenities like electricity and sufficient ration, reports said.

Ali claimed that he and his fellow soldiers were also disturbed by the same, leading to his taking the decision to cross over to India.

A news channel claimed that he has sought asylum in India. However, other reports said that he will be deported back to Pakistan.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/jammu...pak-soldier-crosses-over-to-india_787006.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom