What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure the females stare with admiration, can you prove it ?

My face to face experience over here say to me that the females laugh at the "Pakistani assets" on display and pray to God that their Pakistani counterparts deserve something better...probably something like all-weather "Made in China" assets :rofl:

Flatrons are so passe ;)

God know where this thread end up....I hope Indian and Pakistani space colonies are not among possible outcome.

A soldier, crossed we caught it, proves India has good control on this rough terrain which is very hard to monitor. Reminds me of days, when intruders can openly come and go. The things have changed now, in 2011, there were hardly any incursions. So one should relax knowing that India's security has gone to a good level, if not best.

Any Latest Updates ... Seems like i am Late for the Party ... Hope we Given Nice treatment for 1 month at trip all over India ... So that he can go back & Say to his Brother about Real India which is opposite of what is taught in there Country...

Any Latest Updates ... Seems like i am Late for the Party ... Hope we Given Nice treatment for 1 month at trip all over India ... So that he can go back & Say to his Brother about Real India which is opposite of what is taught in there Country...
All he will say, hungry India, poor India, otherwise he might be court-marshaled, and fired upon.

You guys are the real ambassadors of your country and thanks to you we realize that whatever we were told about Bharat was true.

Ab trip ka koi faida nahi.

Came across this pic about career development in Pak fauj on the interwebz.

In India to become a President you have to be an outstanding scientist, a distinguished citizen or a powerful leader in a national party. In Pakistan you just have to join the Army.

103493d1244567916-2098059024_ce47de97be.jpg

all right, so you say that every army guy can become chief of army staff :lol:

How poor must the conditions be pn that side of the border that the poor man had to cross over toenemy country to look for asylum ? Amazing .

give the poor guy a break show him the way back :lol:

I think we should do the right thing. His life might be in danger if he is sent back now, If we dont send him back then Pakistan will get angry..Catch 22...What do you think we should do?

How poor must the conditions be pn that side of the border that the poor man had to cross over toenemy country to look for asylum ? Amazing .

He didn't ask for asylum. You need to read the whole thread to troll according to situation.

He didn't ask for asylum. You need to read the whole thread to troll according to situation.

You are trolling in every single situation avaliable ........atleast give him some room..........:rofl:

Pakistani Soldier is not gettin resources / good treatment and now he wants to take asylum in India. :rofl:

LOL what a situation!

Throughout his life he was told to fight against India and now the situation is so bad that he wants to leave Pakistan and come to the same country which he was supposed to fight! :rofl:

On a serious note- can any Pakistani tell us what's so bad about Pak army that the soldiers are leaving not only the army but the country altogether!

What was he doing there?? Laying eggs? As a soldier he should know LOC and wander off
I never knew soldiers would lay eggs . :tongue::haha: What will he know in a group of mountains that too in morning when it is covered with snow , fog , bad weather .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom