What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You showed your class dear which is all low. Now stop blabbering BS over it. Not going to answer you further.

It was you who started it & thanks for bolded part.

I should Thank ALLAH for this !!

PS: the girl is neither kashmiri neither indian, she is from Sindh,Pakistan hope you enjoyed Rafi's previous comment about her :D

I was correct all along, the Pakistani soldier and the indian girl want to get married, the girl defended the soldier and was brave to show her love in the context of the situation.

this thread is has now become an example of how much Pakistani members secretly love bollywood irrespective of their comments in other thread where they bash bollywood

compared to her that pa soldier pissed in his pants after seeing IA jawans and made up an asylum story :rofl:
Damn!! that slut must be cursing this guy under her breadth for not being able to stand up after a couple of slaps. ;)

Don't be jealous son, LoL.

I''m surprised how mainstream male chauvinism is in certain ''''macho'''' circles.

I was correct all along, the Pakistani soldier and the indian girl want to get married, the girl defended the soldier and was brave to show her love in the context of the situation.

Yup even though a fake story was coined by Indian media today but truth was already published yesterday. Just a fake story to give a bit satisfaction to young Indians on internet. A late attempt though. Anyways since the guy is back I think it is time mods close all the thread related to this story to avoid trolling by Indians.

Yup even though a fake story was coined by Indian media today but truth was already published yesterday. Just a fake story to give a bit satisfaction to young Indians on internet. A late attempt though. Anyways since the guy is back I think it is time mods close all the thread related to this story to avoid trolling by Indians.

good call

thread closed.. happy ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom