What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Full Metal Jacket...... This is my rifle, this is my gun..... one's for fighting one's for fun.

I guess he left his rifle behind and just took his gun.......just to have some.... fun. ;)

Actually Pakistan missile reached the target. Indian missile defense failed to stop it.;)

@ Full Metal Jacket...... This is my rifle, this is my gun..... one's for fighting one's for fun.

I guess he left his rifle behind and just took his gun.......just to have some.... fun. ;)

What if the Indians rip apart his gun in the torture chambers? :rofl:

It is you who needs to get his head out of where ever it is. This whole asylum story is a BS of Bharati media. The boy just crossed the border to meet his girl. :D

bahiee isme indian media ka koiee dosh nahi hai , appka reputation he aisa hai :angel:

bina agg ke dhua thodi na nikalta hai

shayd pahale jab indian army ne pakda hoga to Dar ke mare yahi statement diya hoga apke sol. ne , baad me jab hamne pani wani pilaya to sach bolana chalu kiya hoga. :bounce:

jaan bachane ke liye apane country ki reputation "use" ki usane ab isame india media ka kay dosh.

We still show time by time on LOC and poor kids in that country whine on public forums about our shows.;)

What a pity. As I said. Veena is all yours. Nobody here in Pakistan cares about her.

no sir,poor kids on the western border daily open threads on mass graves etc :lol: ..our soldiers do their job and even ur media dont give attention now :lol:...u just conduct rally on kashmir day and in rest of year..not a single movement is shown..total blackout ;)..
this is called as frustration and hopelessness..

no body?? come on...when she prints ISI then i see every body cares ;)

bahiee isme indian media ka koiee dosh nahi hai , appka reputation he aisa hai :angel:

shayd pahale jab indian army ne pakda hoga to Dar ke mare yahi statement diya hoga apke sol. ne , baad me jab hamne pani wani pilaya to sach bolana chalu kiya hoga.

jaan bachane ke liye apane country ki reputation "use" ki usane ab isame india media ka kay dosh. :bounce:

shayd pahale jab indian army ne pakda hoga to Dar ke mare yahi statement diya hoga apke sol. ne , baad me jab hamne pani wani pilaya to sach bolana chalu kiya hoga.

jaan bachane ke liye apane country ki reputation "use" ki usane ab isame india media ka kay dosh. :bounce:

Tyipcal Indian. Low IQ issue.

So in essence he was involved in a covert BBB mission.
Alas, Banging Bharti Basanti. :lol:
Ya in return Indian Army will involve itself in BPS mission bajaoing Pakistani soilder... iske upar ek sher hai

"Khud hi kar buland itna ki Himalaye ki choti Par ja baithe aur Khuda bhi apne bande pooche Abe Gadhe Ab Utrega Kaise"

proud to see ur kids in this situation :rofl:

going in good direction ;)

i say,carry the kashmiris...no body cares..

no sir,poor kids on the western border daily open threads on mass graves etc :lol: ..our soldiers do their job and even ur media dont give attention now :lol:...u just conduct rally on kashmir day and in rest of year..not a single movement is shown..total blackout ;)..
this is called as frustration and hopelessness..

no body?? come on...when she prints ISI then i see every body cares ;)

Shows continue all the time bachai. Sometime in one form. Sometime in other form. Enjoy the shows ;)

And yup nobody cares. She was our sh!t gifted to you with love and sincerity. :)

So you dont want your missile back, sure?

So can we start dismantling the missile and then bury it ?

You didn't get what Windjammer and I said. Leave it. :lol:

hahaha stupid if pakistani would have at least half of indians IQ , your country would not be a Mess.

hahaha stupid if pakistani would have at least half of indians IQ , your country would not be a Mess.

No thank you We don't need your IQ. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom