What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A picture is equal to a thousand words.

The Hi-tech Indian Army, with stealthy weapons and monitoring equipment.

Stop scoring your brownie points.

You will get your soldier very soon ALIVE.

Well looks like the Pakistanis are having to face the bitter truth (again) can someone tell me how long will they keep their brainwashed heads buried in the sand? Their own brainwashed people are deserting them, I hope India gives this guy asylum, India is a beacon to so many people, well done India.

i have never seen such high level buttering of this class anywhere- :woot:-

Stop scoring your brownie points.

You will get your soldier very soon ALIVE.

Mind you- The other scenario will not be acceptable-

i have never seen such high level buttering of this class anywhere- :woot:-

Perhaps you can see when you go to any Arab-Iran thread.
41581_323658721006724_1385399102_q.jpg

Mind you- The other scenario will not be acceptable-

We returned 90000 of your people ALIVE, why do you think the scenario will be any different this time ?

India has a habit of returning ALIVE all captured enemy soldiers.

Came across this pic about career development in Pak fauj on the interwebz.

In India to become a President you have to be an outstanding scientist, a distinguished citizen or a powerful leader in a national party. In Pakistan you just have to join the Army.

103493d1244567916-2098059024_ce47de97be.jpg

Dude ,still no one in pakistan can explain how Zardari became President

Wow :D something for you
one IA officer screwed one BD girl while in BD and she was blackmailing him to work for ISI. The officer return to India and admitted everything to HQ. HQ take disciplinary action on him but he is still working in IA :D
I don't have link. 10/12 month old story

The IA officer was arrested along with the girl.

Since you belong to a land where the ten most wanted list and later the debacle with the businessmen, commonly known as "Egg on RAW's face", originated from, i don't expect you to understand such statements.
And kindly elaborate on the term strayed, other than one not knowing their exact location.

Since you like derailing thread.... I think the "We don't have OBL" is the BIGGEST EVER 1000 kg egg on not only Pakistani Security Agencies/Govt's face but Pakistans face as a whole in International Community.

:pakistan: :wave:

Answering your Kind request. It's hard to comment much unless investigation is over.The news till now says a IA caught a PA guy and he was a defector.You know very well how media runs on both sides of the border.They got masala for some time.

hehe i remember helicopter incident... indian pilot thought we were indian base and even shaked hands with one of our soldiers hehehe... we gave him a pat on the back, some hot chocolate, refueled his heli and sent him back hehehe

Hehehe will not do anything but reading the complete news will.

This pakistani solder wants refuge in India its not a case of mistaken entry into India.

He have came deliberately without weapons just to seek asylum in India.

If he was mistakenly entered India we could have sent him back but as he have came here to take refuge in India his application will be processed
:angel:

Comparing the case of a Pakistani soldier with that of an Indian labourer...very nice.

Keep it up! Anything else ?

A Civilian becomes more of a suspect than a uniformed person (even if not dressed in one).
At the end of the day, the internet warriors will only distinguish between one being an Indian or Pakistani.

‘Frustrated’ Pak soldier crosses over to India

Last Updated: Thursday, July 12, 2012, 14:18

Srinagar: A Pakistan Army jawan, who crossed over to this side of the Line of Control (LoC) Jammu and Kashmir, was arrested by the Indian Army on Thursday morning.

Identified as Aarif Ali, 19, the jawan was nabbed from Kirnia village in Poonch sector close to the LoC.

Ali has claimed that he belongs to the Charli Company of 22 Frontier Force of the Pakistani Army and was posted at Saifullah-2 post near the Indian border.

The defence ministry has confirmed that Ali is a regular Pakistani Army soldier.

At the time of his arrest, Ali was found in possession of a civilian Identity card, two SIM cards issued by two Pakistan-based cellular operators and Rs 13,300 in Pakistan currency. Interestingly, he also carried a leave certificate issued by Frontier Force. He had no weapons with him.

On further interrogation, Ali, he is the son of Bashir of Qwetta and that he crossed over to India as he was “frustrated” by the lack of basic amenities like electricity and sufficient ration, reports said.

Ali claimed that he and his fellow soldiers were also disturbed by the same, leading to his taking the decision to cross over to India.

A news channel claimed that he has sought asylum in India. However, other reports said that he will be deported back to Pakistan.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/jammu...pak-soldier-crosses-over-to-india_787006.html

A Civilian becomes more of a suspect than a uniformed person (even if not dressed in one).
At the end of the day, the internet warriors will only distinguish between one being an Indian or Pakistani.

Right but does that mean that you dont let him go back if proven innocent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom