What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow :D something for you
one IA officer screwed one BD girl while in BD and she was blackmailing him to work for ISI. The officer return to India and admitted everything to HQ. HQ take disciplinary action on him but he is still working in IA :D
I don't have link. 10/12 month old story

so did the Pakistani soldier cross the border to kidnap the Bangali agent? how is that related to this incident?

can some Indian please put a fully charged up video clip with music and excited reporting of this latest invasion by the Pakistan army?

Without a weapon and 6 in the morning? Must have been looking for a place to crap when he lost his way! Oh crap!! :undecided: :lol:

:sick:

did you really have to explain that much ???

so did the Pakistani soldier cross the border to kidnap the Bangali agent? how is that related to this incident?

can some Indian please put a fully charged up video clip with music and excited reporting of this latest invasion by the Pakistan army?

Don't flatter yourself. Invasions have never been the forte of the Pakistan Army. Sneaking in without declaring a war is different from an invasion.

:sick:

did you really have to explain that much ???

why didnt u deleted that bangladeshis he who startd trolling post and stil his post is there ...:disagree:

huge dmand of cute indain boys in pk :D

yaa its magic Ekta kapoors TV dramas , i have experience , few moths ago i got request from pakistani girl on facebook

guess what did she ask me ?

are you XYZ from "kahani ghar ghar ki" :girl_wacko: ?(my name match with some TV actor)

what can i say ? :cry:

Don't flatter yourself. Invasions have never been the forte of the Pakistan Army. Sneaking in without declaring a war is different from an invasion.

flatter?
all i ask was for a video .. not whinning

cheer up man.. cross border incidents like that happen now and then

the Indian helicopter crew was treated with cakes and snugger rich tea which the DGMO's of both countries arranged the return of the crew

dont make it a big deal

so Pakistan army sent him to rob a bank across boarder man o mam we need funds of new N-sub :lol:

send me ur bank details ill donate some

dont know why members are trolling......major issue of this post should be either the capture of pakistani soldier or poor amneties provided by PA in LOC sector(maybe only in LOC sector)..........its not about the pakistan only...atleast all the countries should respect the sacrifices made by their soldiers....so in one of the hardest battleground soldiers should be provided with better ration or infrastructure...

send me ur bank details ill donate some

dont know why members are trolling......major issue of this post should be either the capture of pakistani soldier or poor amneties provided by PA in LOC sector(maybe only in LOC sector)..........its not about the pakistan only...atleast all the countries should respect the sacrifices made by their soldiers....so in one of the hardest battleground soldiers should be provided with better ration or infrastructure...

be careful at donating, I guess 1 INR== 1.75 PKR, i think its ok now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jammu, July 12 (PTI) Army troops today apprehended a Pakistani soldier who had crossed over to this side along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir. A 19-year old Pakistani Sepoy has been apprehended by the troops in Kerni forward area in Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir around 6 am today, Army officials said. Identified as Arif Ali, the Pak solider belongs to the 25 Frontier Force (FF) of the Pakistani army and was posted at Saifullah post along the LoC in ***. Ali is son of one Bashir Ahmed and is a resident of Quetta in Pakistan. "No weapons have been found in his possession", the officials said. Stating the Army recovered Rs 13000 in cash and two SIM cards from his possession, they said, the soldier was being interrogated and is likely to be returned back. Ali reportedly crossed the LoC and came to this side for a girl in Kerni village which is located on the Zero line opposite the Pak posts. In October 2011, Pakistan had allowed an Indian helicopter that had strayed across there from Kargil to return to India within four hours. PTI AB

Pak solider arrested after crossing over to Poonch, IBN Live News

Please also send the girl along with him to avoid further such incidents. :rolleyes:

why doent they give him a fair trail not talking about the one ajmal kasab got the indain agent v gone roge :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom