What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha great to read Pakistanis are accepting that Kasmir belongs to India :D

You should have read my first post. A girl from occupied Kashmir .......

Anyways hope to see guy back soon so we can give him some "lessons" about professionalism.

So no pakistani member cares about their fronteir troops who are suffering from lack of basic amenties?

man he was having gas trouble he went just to fart yar don’t take so hard

Its really easy to make the indians get out of their unnatural pretending to be civil shells-
They are inherently bad mouthed people- little bit of provocation and the natural true internet hindu takes over-

So called civil society- :pop:-

We always tell u dont start which u cant finish :sniper:

If he has defected then we must provide him asylum.

But I am with a POV that (if) the solider got strayed into India and now media is bombarding with all the news and theories about him. If later on the solider is sent back to Pakistan his life will be misery. I hope Indian media should or anyone from army or police must not spread pre mature news on this issue, they have to be bit sensitive not morons.

You should have read my first post. A girl from occupied Kashmir .......

Anyways hope to see guy back soon so we can give him some "lessons" about professionalism.
But your friend the great MR. WINDJAMMER is talking about some BBB ??? Is he wrong or what ??? :D
We aren't keeping him. He will be back soon :D

But I am with a POV that (if) the solider got strayed into India and now media is bombarding with all the news and theories about him. If later on the solider is sent back to Pakistan his life will be misery. I hope Indian media should or anyone from army or police must not spread pre mature news on this issue, they have to be bit sensitive not morons.
And what the hell we care for him ??? You want to save a man who don't care for his own country. He will be more trouble here. Send him back

You should have come earlier to see your society. Webmaster del the great "Auz" or someing like members post. Showing greatness of your society. Your bad

They went pink....So should you.....

Its really easy to make the indians get out of their unnatural pretending to be civil shells-
They are inherently bad mouthed people- little bit of provocation and the natural true internet hindu takes over-

A lil bit of 'blowing' from the cyber jehadis is all it takes to bring the internet hindu out of them --

whar ever we still need him :lol:

ok we will send back sania mirza how about a trade :rofl:
Keep both. We are more interested in the Minister :D not writing name. Hope you will get it :D
Just kidding. Don't take seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom