What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just publishing and gathering views is all that media cares about. the term Validity in Indian media has been corrupted. I will believe it if posted by bbc or other papers...
Last I heard was china deploying 90k soldiers in syria by cnn
This is called cheap media publishing nothing else to gain money in reporters pockets.

It may be true aint denying but stating the obvious in Most cases

so he crossed the border to meet some girl?

kashmiri girls are very beautiful BTW

compasss was right..PO.K is our territory u occupied..so our compass never lied :P

And the pilots thought the troops on the ground were Indian.....not bad for an Indian pilot's focus. :D

And the young 19 year old soldier did pretty well to get his WEAPON penetrate across the border. :laugh:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

1.doud is not in pakistan
2.Kasab is not pakistani
3.saied hafeez say there are no terrorists in pakistan on news chn.

You evil Bharti , how could you for forget the below classis LIE of Pakistan:-

4. OBL is NOT in Pakistan. :no:

He wasn't even aware of the news, after i inquired, he asked me to call back since he had to phone the HQ to find out if there was any substance to the story, according to him, such incidents happen occasionally.

Usne mujhe yeh kaha... mujhe falan falan ne yeh bataya... so are you the PA spokesperson? Even if you are there is no credibility in the statements of Pakistan.

On topic... if the Pakistani soldier strayed then whats wrong or shameful in admitting? Why making lame excuses that he didn't know what and where LOC is. Instead you are saying fake news.If he defected then it's a serious sign for Pakistan.

And the pilots thought the troops on the ground were Indian.....not bad for an Indian pilot's focus. :D

And the young 19 year old soldier did pretty well to get his WEAPON penetrate across the border. :laugh:

yeah,they did mistake...;) but they were not wrong in picking up the territory ;)..
who knws clearly abt 19 yr old?

Ghoomta firta aa gaya...kam se kam kargil par jaake to nahin baitha....interrogate karo aur chod do, yaa fir Indian prisoner ko uske badle maang lo.....:drag:

You evil Bharti , how could you for forget the below classis LIE of Pakistan:-

4. OBL is NOT in Pakistan. :no:

Usne mujhe yeh kaha... mujhe falan falan ne yeh bataya... so are you the PA spokesperson? Even if you are there is no credibility in the statements of Pakistan.

On topic... if the Pakistani soldier strayed then whats wrong or shameful in admitting? Why making lame excuses that he didn't know what and where LOC is. Instead you are saying fake news.If he defected then it's a serious sign for Pakistan.

Since you belong to a land where the ten most wanted list and later the debacle with the businessmen, commonly known as "Egg on RAW's face", originated from, i don't expect you to understand such statements.
And kindly elaborate on the term strayed, other than one not knowing their exact location.

hree Pakistani soldiers were killed in first major violation of ceasefire in Kashmir valley last year, when troops from the two sides traded heavy gunfire, officials said. old joke but with new masala due to this incident.

On border at some place there were two bunkers one at Indian side and another was at Pakistan side.

From Indian side some one asked Who is Abbas ?
Soldier named Abbas from Pakistani bunker stand up and said,'I am',a bullet came from Indian side and Abbas got dead.

After some time again question came from Indian bunker,'Who is Rafiq ?'
Rafiq got up and bullet came from Indian side killed him.

After am hour another voice came from Indian bunker,Who is Mohammed ?
The soldier named Mohammed said,Yes? I am Mohammed?
As usual a bullet came from Indian bunker killed him.

Now Pakistani soldiers got to know this idea and their captain decided to use it against Indian troops.
He ask loudly,'Who is Harminder?'Nobody answered from Indian bunker.

After five minutes,somebody yelled from Indian bunkers,'Who was calling for Harminder?' The captain from Pakistani bunker got up and said,'I called'
The bullet came from Indian bunker took him to hell.

no offence just joke

Since you belong to a land where the ten most wanted list and later the debacle with the businessmen, commonly known as "Egg on RAW's face", originated from, i don't expect you to understand such statements.
And kindly elaborate on the term strayed, other than one not knowing their exact location.

yeah they(10 most wanted) were greatful to your nation.......because only you people explored there true potential.....in our country they were most wanted....but in the backyard peoples with these talents are heroes....

Well looks like the Pakistanis are having to face the bitter truth (again) can someone tell me how long will they keep their brainwashed heads buried in the sand? Their own brainwashed people are deserting them, I hope India gives this guy asylum, India is a beacon to so many people, well done India.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A picture is equal to a thousand words.

The Hi-tech Indian Army, with stealthy weapons and monitoring equipment.

10.13_holyegg_funny_pics_41571.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A picture is equal to a thousand words.

The Hi-tech Indian Army, with stealthy weapons and monitoring equipment.

Came across this pic about career development in Pak fauj on the interwebz.

In India to become a President you have to be an outstanding scientist, a distinguished citizen or a powerful leader in a national party. In Pakistan you just have to join the Army.

103493d1244567916-2098059024_ce47de97be.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom