What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another Indian source.

Pak soldier arrested in Poonch

An un-armed Pakistan soldier was arrested by Army in Poonch district, about 230-km from Jammu city, early morning after he had crossed the Line-of-Control (LoC) dividing India and Pakistan. According to Army sources, an identity card which revealed his identity as 25-yr-old Arif Ali

belonging to 25 Frontier Force of Pakistan Army and a leave certificate issued by his superiors were recovered. He was recruited in Pak Army in 2010.
Arif was posted in front of Natu Gate, 20 km from Poonch city, which is in Indian territory. Officials said he had an affair with a girl living in Indian territory.

At some places the fence erected along the LoC is about 1 km inside the Indian territory. Locals regularly cross over the fence and go up to the border for agricultural activity as they have lands just near the border.

Arif was regularly meeting the girl near the border. He will be sent back after questioning, said sources.

Pak soldier arrested in Poonch - Hindustan Times

Well anyways our boy would be back soon. May be with his dulhan. :D

But this was definitely a good face saving campaign for IA. Like they lost 2 soldier in the same sector just a few weeks ago to Pakistani firing and now this. Will give a lot of solace to the Bharati kids on this forum and all over the internet. ;)

Poonch, Jammu & Kashmir: A Pakistani soldier has been arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir.

Arif Ali, who belongs to the of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested at around 6 this morning. No weapons have been found in his possession.

Ali is currently being questioned by army officials. According to sources, he has told his interrogators that he was hoping for asylum in India. He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

Officials however say he will soon be sent back to Pakistan.

In October 2011, Pakistan had allowed an Indian helicopter that had strayed across from Kargil to return to India within four hours.

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch | NDTV.com
i don't know what to say....i mean its realy surprising to hear that too from an Army officer that he want Asylum in enemy country because he and his colleagues are frustrated due to lack of basic ameneties in their post..

He must have shitted in his pants by the recent border skirmishes we have had.. :lol:

Due to pending scrapping of Indus water treaty he thought it would be prudent for him to shift to a place which is habitable..

Water is life afterall !!

Well looks like the Pakistanis are having to face the bitter truth (again) can someone tell me how long will they keep their brainwashed heads buried in the sand? Their own brainwashed people are deserting them, I hope India gives this guy asylum, India is a beacon to so many people, well done India.

It is you who needs to get his head out of where ever it is. This whole asylum story is a BS of Bharati media. The boy just crossed the border to meet his girl. :D

frustrated Pakistani soldier....not happy with Pakistan army.....he knows if he is shot dead along the border,Pak army will disown him as it does with Pakistani terrorists....he wanted to seek asylum in India according to news sources...poor fellow

Ashamed of your flag...... Poor fellow

He must have shitted in his pants by the recent border skirmishes we have had.. :lol:

Due to pending scrapping of Indus water treaty he thought it would be prudent for him to shift to a place which is habitable..

:rofl::rofl:

may be because of electricity issues in pakistan or may be TTP is on a roll....

Well anyways our boy would be back soon. May be with his dulhan. :D

But this was definitely a good face saving campaign for IA. Like they lost 2 soldier in the same sector just a few weeks ago to Pakistani firing and now this. Will give a lot of solace to the Bharati kids on this forum and all over the internet. ;)

you can carry every kashmiri who is pak sympathizer to pak :lol:
no probs....
This is not face saving at all...we see daily on the afgan border :)

It is you who needs to get his head out of where ever it is. This whole asylum story is a BS of Bharati media. The boy just crossed the border to meet his girl. :D

Tell your boys that if they want to come to India to enjoy then they should come legally, just like how Veena Malik is in India to enjoy.

I mean she is also enjoying and we are also enjoying :cough: :cough: :D:

you can carry every kashmiri who is pak sympathizer to pak :lol:
no probs....
This is not face saving at all...we see daily on the afgan border :)

And we show you right on the LOC. No need to go to Afghan border.;)

Tell your boys that if they want to come to India to enjoy then they should come legally, just like how Veena Malik is in India to enjoy.

I mean she is also enjoying and we are also enjoying :cough: :cough: :D:

Veena is all yours. We don't mind if Indians even enjoy our sh!t.

And we show you right on the LOC. No need to go to Afghan border.;)
Veena is all yours. We don't mind if Indians even enjoy our sh!t.

1) History proved that how u shown on LOC :).We give same sanctuaries to you who u preserved ;).
2)then why crazy abt her actions? why so hula lala lala .....?

let her do wat she does ;)

Pyaar karne waale kabhi darte nahin , jo karte hain woh pyaar karte nahin.....:lol:

Naa desh ki seema ho, naa army ka ho bandhan, jab pyaar kare do jism, ho dehte hain sirf mann...:angel:

1) History proved that how u shown on LOC :).We give same sanctuaries to you who u preserved ;).

We still show time by time on LOC and poor kids in that country whine on public forums about our shows.;)

What a pity. As I said. Veena is all yours. Nobody here in Pakistan cares about her.

@ Full Metal Jacket...... This is my rifle, this is my gun..... one's for fighting one's for fun.

I guess he left his rifle behind and just took his gun.......just to have some.... fun. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom