What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading everything you said. Choro yaar tumharai samajh nahi aayi.

Bhai sahab.

I have understood everything on what you meant by gun and missile.

All guns that you send will be ripped apart in the torture chambers and will be rendered useless.

I hope you understand of what I mean.

Indian torture chambers are no paradise.

What if the Indians rip apart his gun in the torture chambers? :rofl:

Well, the Indians might mount it on a plaque and display it in Officer's Mess with a quote, "Pakistani Assets Seized".
And all the females staring with admiration .....gasping and feeling deprived.

You didn't get what Windjammer and I said. Leave it. :lol:

No thank you We don't need your IQ. :)

oh don't worry IQ IS KAFIR THING FOR Pakistanis even if we donated , receivers require very important thing "BRAIN" which is absent in case of you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And we show you right on the LOC. No need to go to Afghan border.;)

Veena is all yours. We don't mind if Indians even enjoy our sh!t.

Just because she found a safe heaven in India and escaped Mad Mullahs of Pakistan you are saying she is now a sh*t???

We are waiting for more defectors and victims of Pakistani extremism.

:lol:

Well, the Indians might mount it on a plaque and display it in Officer's Mess with a quote, "Pakistani Assets Seized".

or may be they wud just :bad: wondering where the remaining half part went ? :rofl:

I feel bad for the soldier..

the concern is how did that girl come to know about that low life across the border.. she must be of dubious character ;)
that soldier was looking for a fresh gene pool but got a street ***** instead :lol:

Are you sure the females stare with admiration, can you prove it ?

My face to face experience over here say to me that the females laugh at the "Pakistani assets" on display and pray to God that their Pakistani counterparts deserve something better...probably something like all-weather "Made in China" assets :rofl:

My face to face experience over here say to me that the females laugh at the "Pakistani assets" on display and pray to God that their Pakistani counterparts deserve something better...probably something like all-weather "Made in China" assets :rofl:

Where have you been looking. !!:lol:

the chwinese ones will start malfunctioning :D after a 90 day warrenty period just like their railway engines, so then pak will order them from India :rofl:

Sunny deol's dialogue "baap baap hota hai or beta beta"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom