What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

I'm a PG in Mechanical Engineering, & work as PLM instructor in an MNC, I teach others about design & Analysis.
CHINA has not designed a single jet till date on their own, most of there Planes are copied Russian design or They stole some rejected American design & modified it.
You have nothing to proof to prove you, may be you're a garbage cleaner and pretending to be highly educated person
copying design when their aviation industries still in fancy/immature, so copying the design from old Russian/Soviet design is less riskier than developing of new design from scratch (which have more chances to fail) now they have the capability
and copying design and develop it according to your specification is not bad things, USA/Russia did the same thing in WW2 capturing German military tech/Scientists and develop their own version of V2 (world first Ballistic Missile) V1 (world first raw cruise missile) etc etc after WW2
And if they are so good in Engine manufacturing then why ur airforce is using a 20 year old Klimov RD-33MA which have just 2200 hrs service life instead of 5th Gen Chinese WS-13 for JF-17 BL-3.
Troll WS-13 project is low priority for them, and they are quite new in engine department, their top priority is to produce WS-10 for J-10C/J-11B/BS/J-15/J-16

Every year your guys make world record in bailouts loan, & current account deficit.
Pakistan is the only country in the world which takes loan to pay another loan even Tiny Burma & War torn Iraqi economy is better than the economy of Pakistan.
Is that your problem and hurt you on a butts, Mr egoistic HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You have nothing to proof to prove you, may be you're a garbage cleaner and pretending to be highly educated person
copying design when their aviation industries still in fancy/immature, so copying the design from old Russian/Soviet design is less riskier than developing of new design from scratch (which have more chances to fail) now they have the capability
and copying design and develop it according to your specification is not bad things, USA/Russia did the same thing in WW2 capturing German military tech/Scientists and develop their own version of V2 (world first Ballistic Missile) V1 (world first raw cruise missile) etc etc after WW2

Troll WS-13 project is low priority for them, and they are quite new in engine department, their top priority is to produce WS-10 for J-10C/J-11B/BS/J-15/J-16

Is that your problem and hurt you on a butts, Mr egoistic HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
That's why Your Airforce rejected WS-10 for JF-17 Block-2 in 2015.
Instead of Cheerleading for China why don't you guys first start using Chinese Engines.
https://thediplomat.com/2015/11/pakistan-to-stick-with-russian-engine-for-jf-17-fighter-jet/

That's why Your Airforce rejected WS-10 for JF-17 Block-2 in 2015.
Instead of Cheerleading for China why don't you guys first start using Chinese Engines.
https://thediplomat.com/2015/11/pakistan-to-stick-with-russian-engine-for-jf-17-fighter-jet/
FCUK DUDE, NOW THIS SHOW HOW YOU'RE EDUCATED, YOU TELLING ME TO INSTALL HIGH THRUST ENGINE ON LIGHT WEIGHT AIRCRAFT, ITS DESTABILIZED THE WHOLE AIRCRAFT, CAN YOU PUT MKI'S AL-31FU ENGINE TO YOUR MIGHTY TEJ@$$????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Damn Russia itching to make a killing. Indians about to give an arm and a leg for some shitty Russian tech.

eventually xi will meet his fathers fate....

What happened to his father?

FCUK DUDE, NOW THIS SHOW HOW YOU'RE EDUCATED, YOU TELLING ME TO INSTALL HIGH THRUST ENGINE ON LIGHT WEIGHT AIRCRAFT, ITS DESTABILIZED THE WHOLE AIRCRAFT, CAN YOU PUT MKI'S AL-31FU ENGINE TO YOUR MIGHTY TEJ@$$????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Thanks For Informing me that, There is a difference between 100KN of RD-93MA & 100KN of WS-10.
Btw why their is problem in using a high Thrust Engine when TOW of JF-17 is less than one which is considered a bad thing in military Aircraft design.
And don't make excuses of size because both Engines are design for light Aircraft & are of same size.

Thanks For Informing me that, There is a difference between 100KN of RD-93MA & 100KN of WS-10.
Btw why their is problem in using a high Thrust Engine when TOW of JF-17 is less than one which is considered a bad thing in military Aircraft design.
And don't make excuses of size because both Engines are design for light Aircraft & are of same size.
Now this show how you know nothing but come here only troll and rants senseless
Basic WS-10 engine thrust is 128KN, and RD-93MA will be not called HIGH THRUST ENGINE BUT MEDIUM THRUST ENGINE
WS-10 engine thrust Maximum thrust: 120–140 kilonewtons (27,000–31,000 lbf)
RD-93 engine thrust Maximum thrust: 50.0 kN (11,230 lbf) dry, 81.3 kN (18,285 lbf) afterburning.

you're reported for your trolling/rants

Now this show how you know nothing but come here only troll and rants senseless
Basic WS-10 engine thrust is 128KN, and RD-93MA will be not called HIGH THRUST ENGINE BUT MEDIUM THRUST ENGINE
WS-10 engine thrust Maximum thrust: 120–140 kilonewtons (27,000–31,000 lbf)
RD-93 engine thrust Maximum thrust: 50.0 kN (11,230 lbf) dry, 81.3 kN (18,285 lbf) afterburning.

you're reported for your trolling/rants
Instead of wikipedia use some decent resources.
120KN version is called WS-10A.
83KN version you mentioned is called RD-93 the primary derivative of RD-33(4000Hr service life) used by Mig-29UPG.

RD-93MA produces 98-100KN because increased size of CC(2200 hr service)

I know because HAL actually builts RD-33, & IAF rejected RD-93 & RD-93MA because of lower service life.
But you guys are using it because you don't have options.

When it comes to Engine Technology , efficency , rating i would rate

USA no 1
Europe no 2
Russia 3rd
China 4th . relative new comers

I am really happy Tejas has gone with USA engines ..

Damn Russia itching to make a killing. Indians about to give an arm and a leg for some shitty Russian tech.

What happened to his father?

Your own country men spent a lot of bandwidth on the possibility of SU 35 purchase. the Jf-17 still uses a Russian engine.

Your own country men spent a lot of bandwidth on the possibility of SU 35 purchase. the Jf-17 still uses a Russian engine.

That's good, My countrymen... So, you're following my countrymen then? My countrymen also spent a lot of "bandwidth" on American jets. what is your point?

JF-17 is not an air superiority fighter. Either way, from my understanding all of the new JF-17s fly the WS-13 Chinese engine. BTW just because Pakistan is using Russian tech doesn't make Russian tech the best. Pakistan could have not had a better option and that is why they opted for the Russian engine. You really gotta get out of your own echo chamber. Russians lag behind the Americans and Europeans in military technology and no one is lining up to buy their crap except for India.

India has both the means and diplomatic clout to buy better tech than SU-35. Obviously it is ruled by stupid individuals elected by people like you. Good luck trying to be better than Pakistanis while the Chinese have you grab your ankles in Ladakh. At least in your head, you beat Pakistan.

Instead of wikipedia use some decent resources.
120KN version is called WS-10A.
you might be trolling, its not a secret that WS-10 is a high thrust engine in same class as Russian AL-31F/P&W F-100 that being used in F-16/F-15/ General Electric F-110 also being used in F-16/F-15/F-14
And their no more WS-10A, WS-10A was for development/testing prototype
here you go
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/china/ws10.htm
http://www.deagel.com/Propulsion-Systems/WS-10G_a002491003.aspx
https://www.janes.com/defence-news/news-detail/2020/05/15/5b8f1da2-01a1-4609-9734-948bcc524ba1

You're confusing WS-13 which is medium thrust engine based on RD-93, Comparable to American GE F-404/EJ-200 and they are developing WS-19 which will comparable to American F-414
RD-93MA produces 98-100KN because increased size of CC(2200 hr service)

I know because HAL actually builts RD-33, & IAF rejected RD-93 & RD-93MA because of lower service life.
But you guys are using it because you don't have options.
Any fart you have left????

When it comes to Engine Technology , efficency , rating i would rate

USA no 1
Europe no 2
Russia 3rd
China 4th . relative new comers

I am really happy Tejas has gone with USA engines ..
Where is the INDIGENOUS THING in your Tej@$$ then???

Only 10 Su-30 MKIs have crashed (11th one in apr 2012 was a minor accident and plane was repaired).

But we have ordered 12 Su-30 MKIs as that is HALs current production rate (you can check HAL annual reports if you want)

It’s 12 MKI’s I.e. 11 from before and 1 on in February 27th - if you only did not have that foreign pilot onboard.....

KV

If you think 2 year Old Planned buying is Panic buying then that's your understanding.
These type of thoughts ruined Pak economy.
Oooo now its planned? You literally flew to Moscow to beg for arms. Lol. Even begging for used planes.

What has Pakistani economy got to do with me?

Back
Top Bottom