What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

Pakistan never bought over priced junk. China invest in Pakistan, weapon sold in very reasonable price. Profit is not our goal in this friendship.
India on the other hand, keep buying luxuries, while left slams as they were decades ago.
After so many years, Pakistan, a much smaller nation beat India $hit out of you guys.

gosh, no wonder India lag behind because guys like you.
First design & build a turbocharged 125 CC bike Engine then talk about position of India, India is champion in rocket science because of guys like us & our Engineers are famous all over world.
You country is literally lined up for 15BN USD bailout & asking for delay in loan repayments and you guys telling us about position of India?

indian economy cannot afford massive import of such expensive weapons for long period during difficult situation resulting from pandemic
Yup we are sol poor that we gave a bailout of 288Billion USD to our economy which is 85% of Pakistani GDP. And reported current account surplus.
We have 520 Billion USD as forex for cold storage?

India is champion in rocket science

When have you been in past 2000 years? You Hindutva come from Vedic Period?

India socket science is doing ok, better than North Korea in some areas I think.

When have you been in past 2000 years? You Hindutva come from Vedic Period?

India socket science is doing ok, better than North Korea in some areas I think.
Yup That's why your one sided brothers of ME ask for assistance from vedic & kafir ISRO.
Even ISRO prays to Agnidev & Ganesha before launching their satellites.
ISRO is even working on mars projects of UAE.

Yup That's why your one sided brothers of ME ask for assistance from vedic & kafir ISRO.
Even ISRO prays to Agnidev & Ganesha before launching their satellites.
ISRO is even working on mars projects of UAE.
The moon landing is smooth, isn't it?

Isn't Modi canceled 126 Rafale order? Bashing Congress for many years during the campaign? Now in panic mode buying, one thing is assured, no bargaining.

No matter how expensive, India will buy jets in batch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafale_deal_controversy
"The origin of the deal lies in the Indian MRCA competition, a multi-billion dollar contract to supply 126 multi-role combat aircraft to the Indian Air Force (IAF)."

I found many Indians are so delusional, their only education is English. They have little sense on international politics. Talking about F35 all day long, LMAO. There is no chance India can get F35 in foreseeable future.

No doubt, India trapped herself in this dilemma. No preparation, but big mouth for 2.5 front war.

Can anyone educate me why Indians are so delusional?
Because of our jingoistic media.

india is so afraid of Pakistan that they buy from everyone, so they cant buy any weapons

btw Bismarck was German
Lol, Who is stopping U to buy from anyone?
But before that check your accounts.
Every year your guys make world record in bailouts loan, & current account deficit.
Pakistan is the only country in the world which takes loan to pay another loan even Tiny Burma & War torn Iraqi economy is better than the economy of Pakistan.

^^

@chanragupta Indian troll

On my ignore list. He will get banned soon. No point responding to him.

Lol, Who is stopping U to buy from anyone?
But before that check your accounts.
Every year your guys make world record in bailouts loan, & current account deficit.
Pakistan is the only country in the world which takes loan to pay another loan even Tiny Burma & War torn Iraqi economy is better than the economy of Pakistan.

ok agreed! we are corrupt no fiscal responsibility to ourselves, and u are cowards

I'm a PG in Mechanical Engineering, & work as PLM instructor in an MNC, I teach others about design & Analysis.
CHINA has not designed a single jet till date on their own, most of there Planes are copied Russian design or They stole some rejected American design & modified it.
Like they mixed F-35 & Mig1.44 & made FC-31
Even their most successful Aircraft J-10 is just replica of Rejected & closed Israeli IAI Lavi, just google & check.
And if they are so good in Engine manufacturing then why ur airforce is using a 20 year old Klimov RD-33MA which have just 2200 hrs service life instead of 5th Gen Chinese WS-13 for JF-17 BL-3.
Because your Airforce know Chinese are good at copying but not in building & designing Engines that's why ur Airforce rejected underpowered Chinese Z-10 despite multiple requests from China.
You guys Buy & use Chinese things because no other country will sell these things to you & You guys also don't have cold hard cash for Purchasing these war machines.
No worries mate. We have no capability nor intellect to design anything, allll is copied and useless. I wonder why there is so much panic buying by Modi recently. Lol

No worries mate. We have no capability nor intellect to design anything, allll is copied and useless. I wonder why there is so much panic buying by Modi recently. Lol
If you think 2 year Old Planned buying is Panic buying then that's your understanding.
These type of thoughts ruined Pak economy.

Back
Top Bottom