What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

1st provide that credible source that these are not indigenous. Thanks..

Even Chinese made jf17 is not fully indigenous because use Russian engine and same goes to many aircrafts

Not sure, what are u trying to prove, now.

So you now admit that indians do have foreign, non-indian help and assistance in designing and producing fighter jets? Hence you are now contradicting your initial statement.

Can you provide ANY credible and genuine evidence to prove and confirm that india designs ANY fighter jet 100% indigenously with NO foreign assistance WHATSOEVER?

I think you will find 99% of fighters have foreign collaboration
Typhoon was designed by Germany Uk Itlay
Gripen has USA engines and carrys USA and euro missles
Chinease fighters are powered by Russian engines

So WHAT IS YOUR POINT

I think you will find 99% of fighters have foreign collaboration
Typhoon was designed by Germany Uk Itlay
Gripen has USA engines and carrys USA and euro missles
Chinease fighters are powered by Russian engines

So WHAT IS YOUR POINT

Point is that the americans, English and the Italians are ALL White European Christian people. They are the same race, blood, culture and heritage. they are the SAME people. They are NOT indians. In fact they have 0 connections to india and are completely alien to indians. Can members of the indian race match the Chinese or the White races in fighter jet production or development?

Point is that the americans, English and the Italians are ALL White European Christian people. They are the same race, blood, culture and heritage. they are the SAME people. They are NOT indians. In fact they have 0 connections to india and are completely alien to indians. Can members of the indian race match the Chinese or the White races in fighter jet production or development?

What the HELL has race got to do with fighter production

HOW ,MANY WHITE races have a Forex of $520 billion
How many white races send satalites into space.

YOU need to get your race complex issues into perspective . My Friend i am a indian punjabi guy i have never felt less than a any white person in my life. I am proud of race my colour my look my accent and will happly tell any man or women who i am .

GET race and whiteness out of your head

What the HELL has race got to do with fighter production

HOW ,MANY WHITE races have a Forex of $520 billion
How many white races send satalites into space.

YOU need to get your race complex issues into perspective . My Friend i am a indian punjabi guy i have never felt less than a any white person in my life. I am proud of race my colour my look my accent and will happly tell any man or women who i am .

GET race and whiteness out of your head

So which white country has a lower GDP per capita and a lower living standard than india does? Please name them. There are less white people on this planet than there are indians yet the forex reserve of 1.1 billion whites is MANY times greater then that of over 1.4 billion indians.

Some indians on this thread were claiming that india can 100% indigenously design and produce advanced fighter jets all by themselves. Where is the evidence for that?

I don't see China doing so.. in-fact no one except Indians saw China calling for justice. On other hand, they got what they wanted, captured, beaten & then even released soldiers including officers which was just in news few days back on the contrary to the claims of Modi. It's alright though, patriotism is must no matter what.
Hahahh. Exactly, Indians are the ones saying we are asking for vengeance, when the reaction of our foreign office had been the. Opposite, we are trying to downplay it to reduce Indian anger. Lol

Only in your fantasies

Lol are you suggesting that a third world back water air force like the PAF not bomb Indian military targets in the daytime and shoot down 2 maybe 3 aircraft? You know we have the wreckage and videos right ? :taz::bounce:

why is the IAF so incompetent that it can not defend Indian airspace ? When a backwater ( according to Indians) Air Force commits an act of war? :sniper:

the question to ask is not whether or not the PAF is superior to IAF, rather will the IAF be completely wiped out in 3 hours or less against the PLAAF? :cheers::bounce::crazy::hitwall:

kV :pakistan::china:

Why not new Rafales? 36 for a country the size of India is nothing. Hands down, Rafale is a better aircraft than Su-30.

1. Limited budgets
2. MiG 29 and Su-30 MKIs fit immediately into the very large ecosystem of pilots, training and maintenance
Finally a good answer after lots of bad comments. [emoji39]

So which white country has a lower GDP per capita and a lower living standard than india does? Please name them. There are less white people on this planet than there are indians yet the forex reserve of 1.1 billion whites is MANY times greater then that of over 1.4 billion indians.

Some indians on this thread were claiming that india can 100% indigenously design and produce advanced fighter jets all by themselves. Where is the evidence for that?
Yup we are poor Country our Generals live in 2-3Bhk houses in tier-2 cities unlike Great Pakistan where Generals own multimillion dollar properties & live in Bungalows worth 100s of crores.

Yup we are poor Country our Generals live in 2-3Bhk houses in tier-2 cities unlike Great Pakistan where Generals own multimillion dollar properties & live in Bungalows worth 100s of crores.

Can you post anything with facts and evidence and not spout random mumbo-jumbo?

Back
Top Bottom