What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

Yet you have less knowledge than the "idiots" of Wikipedia given what you have said in this post and the previous couple posts. To say that the WS-10 or F-110 jet engines are in the same thrust class as the RD-33/RD-93 is sheer ludicrously. They are completely different engines meant for a completely different class of aircraft.
Who said RD-93?
It,s RD-93MA.
According to your logic then Saturn AL-41 F1 & AL-41 F1S1 & AL-41F3
All are same because each one has codename AL-41F?

Who said RD-93?
It,s RD-93MA.
According to your logic then Saturn AL-41 F1 & AL-41 F1S1 & AL-41F3
All are same because each one has codename AL-41F?
RD-93/RD-93MA are both in the same performance category. The thrust is around 90 kN. The WS-10 thrust is around 140kN. Please tell me how the WS-10 is supposed to fit into the JF-17 when it is powered by a 90 kN engine? Use some common sense.

RD-93/RD-93MA are both in the same performance category. The thrust is around 90 kN. The WS-10 thrust is around 140kN. Please tell me how the WS-10 is supposed to fit into the JF-17 when it is powered by a 90 kN engine? Use some common sense.
WS-10 is a 140KN engine. That's why they are buying poor AL-31F1 (Just 137KN) from Russia & begged for AL-41F1 which produces 142KN(AL-41F1S1-174KN).
But Putin refused to sell just engine & forced Them to buy SU-35 which uses same engine.
Never knew gap of just 2KN can create such a difference.

WS-10 is a 140KN engine. That's why they are buying poor AL-31F1 (Just 137KN) from Russia & begged for AL-41F1 which produces 142KN(AL-41F1S1-174KN).
But Putin refused to sell just engine & forced Them to buy SU-35 which uses same engine.
Never knew gap of just 2KN can create such a difference.
The primary reason the Chinese bought the Su-35 was to see how latest Russian fighter aircrafts stacked up with domestic Chinese fighters ... you can think of them as an opFor force. The secondary reason was for the 3D tvc of the Su-35, which I'm sure the Chinese learned a lot from considering they want to incorporate TVC. If the Chinese requested to just buy the AL-41, the Russians would have more than happily obliged. What makes you think the Russians wouldn't sell their AL-41 engines when they sold AL-31Fs and D-30KP2s to the Chinese? Use some common sense mate. As I said before, a simple Wikipedia read-up would be very beneficial to you ... wikipedia may not be the most accurate source of information but it surely is more accurate than what you're spewing out.

Since when WS-10 became engine of different class?
It's just copied version GE F101 which of same category of Klimov RD-93.
That's why they offered It to PAF for JF-17 Blk-2.
But PAF knows the reality of Chinese Engine tech.
Why do you search WS-10 on Google and find yourself,WS-10 never offered to early jf17
WS-10 is in high thrust class category rd-93/RD-93 MA is in the medium thrust class category
This really shows your ignorance. The WS-10's core was based on the CFM-56 ... it is no way a copy of the GE F-101. And no, the performance of the WS-10 around the F-110-129/F-110-132 level, both of which are in a completely different thrust class than the RD-93. Does it really kill to do a simple Wikipedia scan?
Sir ignore @Chandrguptaa he is just a troll nothing else

They stop buying al-31f1 engine from Russia its basically for early j10 series late j10b and J-10C they are using ws10 and all j-11 series of jets installed WS-10 engines rather than al-31f1 engine

?
Any idiot can write anything he wish as an article.
& Only other idiots will trust the wikipedia.
Better read decent engineering books & Mags instead of Wikipedia if you are Interested in Real knowledge.
Why not you search yourself on Google in which category WS-10 is in,ws13 is stand in medium class whereas WS-10 stand in high class you deluded retard person

Why Indian Millitary goes on buying spree for toys everytime something happens. Do they follow the usual procurement controls in such scenarios or these are being used to line some deep pockets.

Why Indian Millitary goes on buying spree for toys everytime something happens. Do they follow the usual procurement controls in such scenarios or these are being used to line some deep pockets.

Actually it's the sad state of our procurement procedure. This buy has been stuck for past 2 years . And now army is using emergency powers which it gets during war to clear the deals immediately.
None of these jets will arrive for china war if it happens.
Same applies to small arms buying as well like guns and missiles.

The move comes handy in these times. Filling the number that IAF lost including 1 to PAF (Sukhoi) and then trying to pull Russia close to India while Modi is having hard time to go against China at all.

Filling the number that IAF lost including 1 to PAF (Sukhoi)
:lol:
then trying to pull Russia close to India while Modi is having hard time to go against China at all.
China is still waiting for justice after their Armymen were slaughtered on their territory and their calls to "punish" the Indian soldiers were humiliated.

:lol:

China is still waiting for justice after their Armymen were slaughtered on their territory and their calls to "punish" the Indian soldiers were humiliated.

I don't see China doing so.. in-fact no one except Indians saw China calling for justice. On other hand, they got what they wanted, captured, beaten & then even released soldiers including officers which was just in news few days back on the contrary to the claims of Modi. It's alright though, patriotism is must no matter what.

Yaar Khana, PakBrother mine,

Welcome back! Hopefully, everything alright with you.... you were missed!!!

On the Bright Side you just came back on the precise time... the good Indians have Won Great Victory by Peacefully vacating the IndianOccupied lands in EastLadakh... still more to go!!!

Have you seen the 'Staged Visit' and 'Health Patients in the PhotoOp'?

Take good care,

Mangus

Thanks Sir. Alhamdulillah fine.. Been away for good.. up north. Timing should be always precised. How laddakh happened & one another location; is witnessed like wouldn't need to read the headache Indian journalism. I have already commented that Modi's visit was apparently like lets play that China really beaten a lot of Indian soldiers as they are in so-called ward merely to cover the liberation of occupied areas. Modi played a trick and marketing stunt by using military to achieve another goal... the man has no bounds of level.

Brother,

I am delighted to hear that you are fine and all is well... North is Home!!!

I was meditating on TeaLeaves... somehow... Operation Swift Retort and the PLA Operation Swift Liberation are kinda mirroring in Ops/Strategy!

ShaheenExercisesScenarios ... who knows when the time comes... might be a repeat of:

We Shall Surprise you!
Now Wait for Our Surprise!!!

The Capitulation of the IndianState has been Total!!!

The studied restraint shown by the PRC is lost on the good Indians and their new dreams of Isolating China ...

Anyhow, I say the Scenario 3 is most likely....

Allah aap sub ko Apni Khwazat me rkhay!

Mangus

Hope you are fine and doing well.

They have their own set of scenarios for what they worked while we have our own set of counter and then, not to ignore the fate. Allah is the best planner in-fact. I agree on third one and there's been preparations as well. It is just matter of time but the fact is there and Neo Nazis wouldn't stop flaming the region while playing into the hands of someone sitting thousands of miles away. Desperation is gaining clouds in India especially under Modi and that Hindutva mentality is not going to settle for less than destruction and burning. Though, I am afraid that there will be a lesson but in lieu of lot of sacrifices.

Ameen or app ko bhi hifazat ma rakhay.

No 10.
2009- 2
2011- 1
2013- 1
2014- 1
2015-1
2017-2
2018-1
2019 August-1

And February 27 2020 su-30 with a foreign rear seat pilot was shot down by The PAF. One pilot died and the foreign pilot arrested

your list was sooooooo incomplete

KV

And February 27 2020 su-30 with a foreign rear seat pilot was shot down by The PAF. One pilot died and the foreign pilot arrested

your list was sooooooo incomplete

KV
In dreams of An army which celebrate shooting down of wedding drones & hold records for most shameless surrender in the human History.

Back
Top Bottom