What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

What has Pakistan got to do with over 1.4 billions indians not being able to make fighter jets that are comparable let alone better than the fighter jets made by 145 million Russians?

Pakistan???
Seriously?
Pls don't be to proud on nut, bolt and paint job.. Thanks

We are doing from many decades..

Su30 mki is equally indigenous of India as jf 17 of Pakistan.

Pakistan???
Seriously?

India has licensed produced many aircraft types, but somehow failed to build on knowledge. The result you achieved is LCA. Which is overshadowed by mig 29s, Rafales, su 30mki and mirages.

India has licensed produced many aircraft types, but somehow failed to build on knowledge. The result you achieved is LCA. Which is overshadowed by mig 29s, Rafales, su 30mki and mirages.

Please let me know when Pakistan will have and design any aircarft before pointing finger on us. Thanks

Please let me know when Pakistan will have and design any aircarft before pointing finger on us. Thanks

Evidently I am right in saying despite decades of plane building India has fallen short of expectations. Pakistan plane industry is at infant stage. Maybe they will follow HAL path of mediocrity.

Evidently I am right in saying despite decades of plane building India has fallen short of expectations. Pakistan plane industry is at infant stage. Maybe they will follow HAL path of mediocrity.

India has crossed the initial tough stage for aircraft making. Yes, it look longer time but at least it given good opportunity to learn and help to build aircraft manufacture infrastructure.

Only few countries can design and make the aircraft's US, Russia, France, Sweden, EU, Britain Germany and China.

India will be in the list within 10 years.

HAL Tejas, HAL HTT-40.....

Followed by new and better aircrafts...

Pakistan???
Seriously?

What paint job? What has india been doing for many decades?

Again, like all indians, you are JUST talk and have NO CREDIBLE or GENUINE evidence that proves and confirms your statements.

That is EXACTLY WHY over 1.4 billion indians cannot create ANYTHING themselves and have to buy the fighter jets created and produced by140 million Russians, who are more than 10× less in number compared to indians..........:azn:

India has crossed the initial tough stage for aircraft making. Yes, it look longer time but at least it given good opportunity to learn and help to build aircraft manufacture infrastructure.

Only few countries can design and make the aircraft's US, Russia, France, Sweden, EU, Britain Germany and China.

India will be in the list within 10 years.

HAL Tejas, HAL HTT-40.....

Followed by new and better aircrafts...

The above is what indians said back in 1985 and 1990...........:disagree:

What paint job? What has india been doing for many decades?

Again, like all indians, you are JUST talk and have NO CREDIBLE or GENUINE evidence that proves and confirms your statements.

That is EXACTLY WHY over 1.4 billion indians cannot create ANYTHING themselves and have to buy the fighter jets created and produced by140 million Russians, who are more than 10× less in number compared to indians..........:azn:

The above is what indians said back in 1985 and 1990...........:disagree:

Yaar! please if don't understand about OEM tagged products then don't quote to me. Thanks

anytime quote me once pakistan design a any aircraft even trainer. Thanks

Yaar! please if don't understand about OEM tagged products then don't quote to me. Thanks

anytime quote me once pakistan design a any aircraft even trainer. Thanks

Can you provide ANY credible and genuine evidence to prove and confirm that india designs ANY fighter jet 100% indigenously with NO foreign assistance WHATSOEVER?

Can you provide ANY credible and genuine evidence to prove and confirm that india designs ANY fighter jet 100% indigenously with NO foreign assistance WHATSOEVER?

Why should I? Tell me???

Even we have failed with HJT 36 on design if we taken help then never get failed.

We don't need to prove on design part. It's already proved for the world.

Only we are struggling with time line and development on the time.

About parts is imported by many aircraft manufacturer including China (aircraft engine).

Last edited:
Why should I? Tell me???

Even we have failed with HJT 36 on design if we taken help then never get failed.

We don't need to prove on design part. It's already proved for the world.

Only we are struggling with time line and development on the time.

About parts is imported by many aircraft manufacturer including China (aircraft engine).

IF what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence that confirm and prove your assertions here.

You need to be able to articulate and prove your points with coherent arguments backed up by credible evidence and citations. Throwing out verbal claims, ranting and repeating the same statements over and over and over again do not make them true in any way. In fact it is unbecoming and immature behaviour.

IF what you say is true then remember to post the links to the evidence that confirm and prove your assertions here.

You need to be able to articulate and prove your points with coherent arguments backed up by credible evidence and citations. Throwing out verbal claims, ranting and repeating the same statements over and over and over again do not make them true in any way. In fact it is unbecoming and immature behaviour.

1st, Before pointing that some one is killer then you have to provide the proof against him.

2nd, the guy will need to provide the proof if he innocent.

The justice happens that way.. So I waiting for you proof, 1st if you are questioning on aircraft design ability. Thanks

1st, Before pointing that some one is killer then you have to provide the proof against him.

2nd, the guy will need to provide the proof if he innocent.

The justice happens that way.. So I waiting for you proof, 1st if you are questioning on aircraft design ability. Thanks

Again, you are engaging in meaningless conjectures. Please stick to the points ONLY. Provide the GENUINE, CREDIBLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence which proves and confirms that india 100% indigenously designs and produces fighter jets itself with 0 foreign assistance as per your initial claims.

Again, you are engaging in meaningless conjectures. Please stick to the points ONLY. Provide the GENUINE, CREDIBLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence which proves and confirms that india 100% indigenously designs and produces fighter jets itself with 0 foreign assistance as per your initial claims.

1st provide that credible source that these are not indigenous. Thanks..

Even Chinese made jf17 is not fully indigenous because use Russian engine and same goes to many aircrafts

Not sure, what are u trying to prove, now.

In dreams of An army which celebrate shooting down of wedding drones & hold records for most shameless surrender in the human History.
reported for trolling,
you're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent

now tell me why you interfere our internal matters in 71
JAY TERRORIST HIND

Back
Top Bottom