What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Yes today things are different and I am listening this since 65. lets attack India, Things are different now. Boom! No Capture of kashmir. in 71' Things are different now. Let retaliate IA, Boom! 16K Soldiers surrender.

In '99 things are different. Boom! Whole world is on our A$$. It is always better to wake up early.

99' would be a success if it wasn't for mushy letting off and yielding to international pressure.
And 71 was completely different.

Back to your notion of moving the LoC west.
You wont gain a damn thing, not an inch of land.

Remember, this kind of chest thumping we heard from you folks in 2002, 2008 and now.
You folks are great at whining, whine and whine. But you wouldn't attack Pakistan, not today, for your own good.

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

See Army to Army is different.

As for proxy war, after 2003, your proxies killed how many ?

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Read this. What TTP and BLA did in 2003-2012.

Proxy game can be played by both just like Army war can be played by both.

End result - Death and Destruction of physical things while both try to save an abstract thing. Ego.

friend you become so desperate? just a hint?;):lol:

It was in the early evening. And the Pakistani guy died at 9 PM or something. Shows Pakistan started today and its Pakistan's fault that its soldier died.

Actually India violated the ceasefire first, in retaliation our jawans as probably personal revenge beheaded your soldier....

You guys cry when you are slapped back :disagree:

99' would be a success if it wasn't for mushy letting off and yielding to international pressure.
And 71 was completely different.

Back to your notion of moving the LoC west.
You wont gain a damn thing, not an inch of land.

Remember, this kind of chest thumping we heard from you folks in 2002, 2008 and now.
You folks are great at whining, whine and whine. But you wouldn't attack Pakistan, not today, for your own good.

Would be and what current is different. We did in 84 and got the piece and we do it now. Regarding Whining, This is your turn and your thread so continue the same.

Ohk so you want us to score more... Kool we are on. Bring it on :rofl:

Must you behave like an asswipe?
The death of our soldier is not some sort of trophy.

PA will get revenge and that's when Indian media will again go bezerk and Indian generals and politicians will begin to whine.

Actually India violated the ceasefire first, in retaliation our jawans as probably personal revenge beheaded your soldier....

You guys cry when you are slapped back :disagree:

As per my info pakistan violated. and trust me my info are way correct than yours

One Word " Smart Diplomacy " ... We always knew you were never going to cross the border , we saw that back in '87 when we were the weakest ... Why does it happen that Rice's story was only reported by Times of India ? :lol: ... Something exclusive ?
Nah , a perfect diplomatic strategy ... Who whined to whom ? All we offered is UN investigation of the beheading claim ... Deal with what ? This will continue , you were the ones who killed the first soldier in these times of peace ...
Its in Rice's book. Go read it. And what smart diplomacy ?

Your best ally invest more in India than you. You don't know iota of diplomacy. Your friend KSA increasing ties with us.

I can go on and on on your govt.s stupid foreign policy and diplomacy. Hell, you invited terrorism in your country by becoming part of WOT.

You call it smart ? I call it insanely idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom