What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

You started the game and we are moving ahead with the same. Any sane person in the world knows why PA Army does firing in Kashmir and there is no reason IA start firing unless there are intrusion. But these things you wont understand and live with Islamic way of beheading.

Stopping all this is also in your hand. Just present who did this to army or else enjoy shelling and death from both side.

We didn't start the game. It i you who started it which resulted in the death of two indian soldiers. We just responded and will continue the game you started.

Mumbai attack, they called US, China, KSA, Moscow, India is going to attack - Condelezza Rice.

Beheading of soldiers- UN probe, whines to US, UN and China. All say, your matter, deal with it.

One Word " Smart Diplomacy " ... We always knew you were never going to cross the border , we saw that back in '87 when we were the weakest ... Why does it happen that Rice's story was only reported by Times of India ? :lol: ... Something exclusive ?

Nah , a perfect diplomatic strategy ... Who whined to whom ? All we offered is UN investigation of the beheading claim ... Deal with what ? This will continue , you were the ones who killed the first soldier in these times of peace ...

Learn the meaning of the word " credible source " and its significance ... If I start to take the word of anyone on this forum , then God save me ! :rofl: ... Do you really expect an operation of that magnitude could be hidden , kid ? :D ... All we know for certain is that 789 IA's soldiers were killed without us firing a single shot , they stood at the borders for a whole year and yet they didn't dare to cross the border :P ... I can prove every word I said with proof , can you ? :no: ... Can you say for certain the soldier was beheaded ? :no: ...

Kid, you mean your ex-military or current military guys aren't credible source. They are just anyone. Kid, you are so blind in your jingoism to defend your country that you are sidelining your own military pros as simply anyone. Best of luck with that attitude kid. You are just a headlong so no point in talking with you.

They killed our 24 soldiers, Apologize. Many people whines. Sorry came 6 months later. Soldiers forgotten. Money starts coming. (where was your patriotism and why didn't you ask for revenge. Why are you in same country which killed your soldiers)

Mumbai attack, they called US, China, KSA, Moscow, India is going to attack - Condelezza Rice.

Beheading of soldiers- UN probe, whines to US, UN and China. All say, your matter, deal with it.

You want more ?

@KRAIT they don't wanna live in facts. Pakistani live on ther wet dreams. Thats why they emphasis on "wet dreams"

Last edited by a moderator:
65 was an utter failure for you. The war on all fronts, not Operation Gibraltar.
Your army failed in it's objectives, proven wet dreams of their own and your air force (you know the story).
47, tribals were enough to take a great deal of Kashmir and PA was ill-equipped to fight.

Today things are different, there is no chance for you to capitalise on anything.
You fight a war with Pakistan now, your *** will be handed to you.

Yes today things are different and I am listening this since 65. lets attack India, Things are different now. Boom! No Capture of kashmir. in 71' Things are different now. Let retaliate IA, Boom! 16K Soldiers surrender.

In '99 things are different. Boom! Whole world is on our A$$. It is always better to wake up early.

Back
Top Bottom