What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Then don't cry if we return the favor in some other thread in the same manner, since we know our time is coming very soon. :)

Dude, this is going to be a long cycle. all of us should be prepared..

Kiddo , next time you debate , keep one thing in mind , a lot of stuff is posted on forums by a lot of different people , just because you liked a particular post and made a whole battalion strength killed inside 25 km of this side of LOC make.believe story inspired on it doesn't mean it become real or a fact or credible ... I am asking for a link , do you have it ? Dont waste your time otherwise , you are just making yourself look silly and stupid with all these claims and no proof ...

You are so silly that you don't even recognize that he is military pro. Ask him or Xeric about these things. You wont find these things with links n all. Ask these military professionals about OP prakaram or 2011 raid among other things. Make use of their knowledge kid and then come back to discuss instead of making silly remarks.

71? you involved yourself in a civil war within Pakistan.
Siachen was a 100m sprint, first to the finish wins.

And please do save the wet dreams for the bedroom.
Azad Kashmir or anywhere else in Pakistan? Ha! tumhare bas ki bat nahi hai kiddo!

So You agree in both the cases we won that matters as tactically. What you got? 65 op Gibralter failed, Kargil failed.. And I dont talk about dreams, kid, I talk about reality.

kiyani will be retired at November 27, 2013:rofl: until that day you guys chest thump cry or suicide nothing will changed . we have world coolest general :partay:

Then don't cry if we return the favor in some other thread in the same manner, since we know our time is coming very soon. :)

You started the game and we are moving ahead with the same. Any sane person in the world knows why PA Army does firing in Kashmir and there is no reason IA start firing unless there are intrusion. But these things you wont understand and live with Islamic way of beheading.

Stopping all this is also in your hand. Just present who did this to army or else enjoy shelling and death from both side.

Yup. India don't want it. Zardari govt. and MMS govt. made so much progress on peace deal. Even if new PM comes in Pakistan, peace deal would have been strengthened.

Do you consider my points made earlier ? Another point of mine proved.

Game is much larger than "peace deal" (which infect is nothing). Elections will follow because there is no room of marshal law like past. And if India was that much interested in peace she could have defused the situation and could have failed PA's plan (Don't bring beheading again - that's circular comments going on since week) but on other hand Pakistan has tried to calm down it by offering third party probe.

EDIT: And no your point is not proven - because you don't know that coup in Pakistan happens when people are tired of corruption and want to get ride of govt. not because India was gonna attack. I don't know why you people don't understand that India is close to nothing in Pakistan's internal politics. You guys just speak what your media tell you 24/7

Pakistanis never learn to whin unlike indians who were tryin 2 gt world sympathies by whinin since 47, most recently a week ago.
They killed our 24 soldiers, Apologize. Many people whines. Sorry came 6 months later. Soldiers forgotten. Money starts coming. (where was your patriotism and why didn't you ask for revenge. Why are you in same country which killed your soldiers)

Mumbai attack, they called US, China, KSA, Moscow, India is going to attack - Condelezza Rice.

Beheading of soldiers- UN probe, whines to US, UN and China. All say, your matter, deal with it.

You want more ?

You are so silly that you don't even recognize that he is military pro. Ask him or Xeric about these things. You wont find these things with links n all. Ask these military professionals about OP prakaram or 2011 raid among other things. Make use of their knowledge kid and then come back to discuss instead of making silly remarks.

Learn the meaning of the word " credible source " and its significance ... If I start to take the word of anyone on this forum , then God save me ! :rofl: ... Do you really expect an operation of that magnitude could be hidden , kid ? :D ... All we know for certain is that 789 IA's soldiers were killed without us firing a single shot , they stood at the borders for a whole year and yet they didn't dare to cross the border :P ... I can prove every word I said with proof , can you ? :no: ... Can you say for certain the soldier was beheaded ? :no: ...

So You agree in both the cases we won that matters as tactically. What you got? 65 op Gibralter failed, Kargil failed.. And I dont talk about dreams, kid, I talk about reality.

In any case your dream isn't going turn into reality since like Siachen it is not undefended or like 71 we have to defend something thousands of miles away.

Change your wish. Wish something more realistic like only one Indian soldier dies in the retaliation of PA. ;)

65 was an utter failure for you. The war on all fronts, not Operation Gibraltar.
Your army failed in it's objectives, proven wet dreams of their own and your air force (you know the story).
47, tribals were enough to take a great deal of Kashmir and PA was ill-equipped to fight.

Today things are different, there is no chance for you to capitalise on anything.
You fight a war with Pakistan now, your *** will be handed to you.

Live like a soldier, fight like a soldier, die a martyr.

The Pakistani nation salutes your bravely

Pakistan zindabad :pakistan:

Now we must take a eye for a eye :sniper:

Take revenge from US first. They killed more in last 12 years.

Back
Top Bottom