What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Pakistanis have become besharam & begherat(sorry to say) look @ media = complete silent, awam = complete silent, so called islamic parties = complete silent, polititions = complete silent. When US accidently martyred 28 Pak Soldiers in friendly fire whole country was shaking with anger, (even when US is ally & crushing terrorist who r responsible for murdering 40k innocent Pakistanis), but now............?......dead silent.
Shameful...very shameful indeed. RIP to that Great Martyr.Revenge is due & every Pakistani must support PA, no matter what.
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

These numbers will increase. Also in Indian side.

Military rule coming. Mark my words. I explained earlier.

I am also sensing that. This all drama Qadri, Shia killing, PM's Jail and above all escalations at LoC is to just show Pakistanis that there is only one saviour and that is PA. So in few days, Expect the expected.

@ares dude u can think of what u want to if as per ur and most of the indians logic here u guys think yall r right, and justified in doing what yall are doing remeber this we are not some pushovers that yall have come to believe due to the impression given to u by our pathetic politicinas. If you guys are so keen on playing with fire be our guest, but dont run around crying like girls when ur hands will burn.

We know, you are not pushovers at same time you should realize we are smarter than you give us credit for.

We realize, you have a war going on your country..a peace process was initiated, so that you can disengage(upto an extent) from your eastern border, and deal with things on your west, all we have to do is make the eastern border hot again, you will have abandon your gains in the west and deploy on east.
You will keep taking losses in the west while we keep you engaged in the East.

So it is upto you can do away with your arrogance, admit to what you did ..then we can work towards normalization..or else don't ..remain in denial..keep taking losses on both eastern and western fronts(in last two days , you have lost over two dozen soldiers).. I admit ..we will take some losses to ..but then so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate , I have been following the news closely ... I am only aware of 3 PA's soldiers killed at LOC ( incl this one ) ... Am I missing something here ? :what:

Nvm. I messed up something. Yes, Lance Naik Ashraf is the third martyr.

This time India is acting unpredictably! May be they want sweet finishing.

Dont think they can give the finishing touch.

This time we must kill IA soldier with DU shell, this will send a good message.

Kid just go through this post by someone far informative than you are :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...mishes-updates-discussions-5.html#post3792421

It puts things in perspective. Ask these guys about what IA did and is capable of doing to your military.

Height of stupidity ! What source would a word of man on a forum be ? :azn: Are you in your senses even ? You are claiming things , providing no proof and have problems comprehending " the burden of proof lies on the claimant " ... So far , you are the one claiming that your soldier was beheaded , any proof ? :no: Even his families have doubts of what body they were shown ... I will leave the battalion strength killed 25 inside Azad Kashmir - it is beyond ridiculous ...

Exactly what Kayani wants :)

Here comes Musharraf Part II

Fact: Musharraf didn't came because of LoC but Nawaz tried to appoint someone else as Cheif and people distributed sweets because they were tired of his corruption. But - of-course with Indian glasses you can't see this.

This time we must kill IA soldier with DU shell, this will send a good message.

Come and Try everything this time. We have closed the shop for "Aman ki Asha". Lets see how many Shamsheers you have.

Height of stupidity ! What source would a word of man be ? :azn: Are you in your senses even ? You are claiming things , providing no proof and have problems comprehending " the burden of proof lies on the claimant " ... So far , you are the one claiming that your soldier was beheaded , any proof ? :no: Even his families have doubts of what body they were shown ... I will leave the battalion strength killed 25 inside Azad Kashmir - it is beyond ridiculous ...

You are so stupid that you cant even read the comments by your own country men because it goes onto provide proof to the contrary of what you believe. I will leave it at this since you have shown yourself to be an imbecile.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

Ban all m@askharas if u guys hav a single cell of patriotism. These m@skaras r really p1$$1n me off. A Pak soldier is martyred & these low lives r jumpin happily.

And what you did when indian got beheaded?? Plus you called islamic way... Dude 1st try too be a human being... I hope mods too agree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom