What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

Ban all m@askharas if u guys hav a single cell of patriotism. These m@skaras r really p1$$1n me off. A Pak soldier is martyred & these low lives r jumpin happily.

Why whining now? We are singing the same tune since a week and you were enjoying other things, Now your hands are burnt then you started whining.

Last edited by a moderator:
We know, you are not pushovers at same time you should realize we are smarter than you give us credit for.

We realize, you have a war going on your country..a peace process was initiated, so that you can disengage(upto an extent) from your eastern border, and deal with things on your west, all we have to do is make the eastern border hot again, you will have abandon your gains in the west and deploy on east.
You will keep taking losses in the west while we keep you engaged in the East.

So it is upto you can do away with your arrogance, admit to what you did ..then we can work towards normalization..or else don't ..remain in denial..keep taking losses on both eastern and western fronts(in last two days , you have lost over two dozen soldiers).. I admit ..we will take some losses to ..but then so be it.

easier said then done really, also rationally thinking Pak army issues a green book where it says that they are not as concerned abt the eastern border, and baam: some Indian general feels insecure and left out and starts this chit, you want to blame anyone for all these looses blame that looser. Enough of it for me for the day heading to bed. Keep up the war mongering.

Yes - And India is trying very hard not to let it happen.
Yup. India don't want it. Zardari govt. and MMS govt. made so much progress on peace deal. Even if new PM comes in Pakistan, peace deal would have been strengthened.

Do you consider my points made earlier ? Another point of mine proved.

And what you did when indian got beheaded?? Plus you called islamic way... Dude 1st try too be a human being... I hope mods too agree with it.

No one was beheaded thats why india didnt agreed on UN probe thingy. Keep ur propaganda stories in ur lala land.

Go to an Indian forum and see how much we care for our folks killed (whether at LOC or by Naxals), but on pakistani forums, I have seen civilians killed by terrorists normally do not find much value.

Why go to that forum? Looks like you guys want to keep your care for your guys hidden. Very precious care you guys have there. :D

Kiddo, I dont get wet dreams but give it to others. Siachin and 71 are few of them.

71? you involved yourself in a civil war within Pakistan.
Siachen was a 100m sprint, first to the finish wins.

And please do save the wet dreams for the bedroom.
Azad Kashmir or anywhere else in Pakistan? Ha! tumhare bas ki bat nahi hai kiddo!

You are so stupid that you cant even read the comments by your own country men because it goes onto provide proof to the contrary of what you believe. I will leave it at this since you have shown yourself to be an imbecile.

Kiddo , next time you debate , keep one thing in mind , a lot of stuff is posted on forums by a lot of different people , just because you liked a particular post and made a whole battalion strength killed inside 25 km of this side of LOC make.believe story inspired on it doesn't mean it become real or a fact or credible ... I am asking for a link , do you have it ? Dont waste your time otherwise , you are just making yourself look silly and stupid with all these claims and no proof ...

Azad Kashmir or anywhere else in Pakistan? Ha! tumhare bas ki bat nahi hai kiddo!

Remind him of '47 and '65 ... Loosing 84,000 km2 of Kashmir and 980 km2 of Rann of Kutch to a country which was 5x smaller and had far less resources ... They dared not cross the border in '87 , '02 and '08 even with their overwhelming superiority and these kids talk of wet dreams ... That would be enough for him ...

Why whining now? We are singing the same tune since a week and you were enjoying other things, Now your hands are burnt then you started whining.

Pakistanis never learn to whin unlike indians who were tryin 2 gt world sympathies by whinin since 47, most recently a week ago.

easier said then done really, also rationally thinking Pak army issues a green book where it says that they are not as concerned abt the eastern border, and baam: some Indian general feels insecure and left out and starts this chit, you want to blame anyone for all these looses blame that looser. Enough of it for me for the day heading to bed. Keep up the war mongering.

Lol..I pity your reasoning abilities, if you really believe this crap.

Then don't cry if we return the favor in some other thread in the same manner, since we know our time is coming very soon. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom