What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

They are firing at each other, some will die from either side. May be mods should make a sticky about border clash, its going to take some more lives from either side before things calm down.

Why do you need to bring US in here...
Otherwise we can bring Chinese in here :sniper: :china:
Bring it. Our Army fought them Army to Army. Both received casualties but we lost the war.

US army came and killed 24 soldiers. No Army to Army conflict. Stopped their diapers for 6 months then opened the supply after a mere sorry and few dollars more.

Amazing how the brains trickle out the ears as the testosterone rises even with some respected members.

How many dead are required for "revenge" 2, 20, 2000? Im not picking sides both with a few rational exceptions are screaming for escalation revenge, lets brinbg up the artillery , nuke the bastards and while both sides scream and beat their chest another mother will recieve her son home in a box.

reminds me of Bill Mitton
I watch the young men carry the coffins of their comrades and once again I feel the weight on my shoulders as I remember doing the self same thing. I prayed through my tears that before I died the madness would stop... I now know the folly of that prayer, because I now realise that whilst there are young men and women who believe that they are immortal, there will be politicians who will barter and trade the young's misconception without the flicker of an eye.

Best of luck with that attitude kid. You are just a headlong so no point in talking with you.

I said " credible source " ... A random person's story on a forum doesn't constitute one ... Do you understand that word ? Dont start crying next , kiddo ! Nobody takes a person seriously who manufactures facts by himself and wants everyone to believe it ...

Bring it. Our Army fought them Army to Army. Both received casualties but we lost the war.

US army came and killed 24 soldiers. No Army to Army conflict. Stopped their diapers for 6 months then opened the supply after a mere sorry and few dollars more.

What about the Italian marines

Big superpower India gets her dream ruined by small pathetic Italy :pakistan:

We didn't start the game. It i you who started it which resulted in the death of two indian soldiers. We just responded and will continue the game you started.

You are again not getting the point, Do You? I am not denying that Pak soldier martyred due to shelling. This happen on both the side and soldiers gets martyred. Indians died and so Pakistanis. But PA made it dirty, Crossing LoC and Mutilating/beheading the soldier is heinous war crime and and emotional matter.

You touched the wrong chord. You stop that things will be smooth in a day or 2.

friend,
dont cry if another mumbai happens?;):smokin:
See Army to Army is different.

As for proxy war, after 2003, your proxies killed how many ?

Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Read this. What TTP and BLA did in 2003-2012.

Proxy game can be played by both just like Army war can be played by both.

End result - Death and Destruction of physical things while both try to save an abstract thing. Ego.

Back
Top Bottom