What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Remember, this kind of chest thumping we heard from you folks in 2002, 2008 and now.You folks are great at whining, whine and whine. But you wouldn't attack Pakistan, not today, for your own good.

Yeah , a single warning from Zia-ul-Haq was enough for the Indians to back off their army in '87 ... Yeah we saw " two front wars " , " surgical strikes " and " cold start " and whatnot in '08 ...

Actually India violated the ceasefire first, in retaliation our jawans as probably personal revenge beheaded your soldier....

You guys cry when you are slapped back :disagree:

Go thru the thread and see who is crying ...

Would be and what current is different. We did in 84 and got the piece and we do it now. Regarding Whining, This is your turn and your thread so continue the same.

China took Aksai Chin, Pakistan took Kargil, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan.

Sri Nagar had the Pakistani flag hoisted on August 14 & 15th.

Would be and what current is different. We did in 84 and got the piece and we do it now. Regarding Whining, This is your turn and your thread so continue the same.

You know why you didn't go to war in 2002/8 or today?
You know it wont be good for you, nor will you gain.

You can say what you want here, but it wont mean a damn thing. PA will retaliate and nationalistic statements from Indians wont become reality.

I can go on and on on your govt.s stupid foreign policy and diplomacy. Hell, you invited terrorism in your country by becoming part of WOT.

You call it smart ? I call it insanely idiotic.

Are we starting to compare the foreign policies of both countries from the partition ? :azn: Because I can point a lot of blunders in your country's history too so leave it ...

Back to the topic " Why wouldn't Pakistan have conducted diplomacy in '02 ? We knew you aren't going to cross the border " I am sure you were doing the exact same thing ... We do not expect any military help from KSA and US so leave it again ...

Must you behave like an asswipe?
The death of our soldier is not some sort of trophy.

PA will get revenge and that's when Indian media will again go bezerk and Indian generals and politicians will begin to whine.

Oh yea trophyz are always heads. opsss sorry maa fault.. see how indian accept thr faults if they are guilty unlike youq army

Yeah , a single warning from Zia-ul-Haq was enough for the Indians to back off their army in '87 ... Yeah we saw " two front wars " , " surgical strikes " and " cold start " and whatnot in '08 ...

You were also listening this time as well and still got 2 more causalities after 8th jan's incident. When words talk then it is words when action talks it is always louder from us.

Oh yea trophyz are always head. opsss sorry ma fault.. see how indian accept thr faults if they are guilty unlike youq army

The story is cooked up by IA.
After assessing the information from different sources, even here on the forum, members proved that IA statements are full of sh*t.

I really gets to me why Kayani or anyone else still hasn't made a response to these 'strong' statements by every Indian offical that is craving for attention.

Because the whole mastermind behind this is Pakistan Army...escalate the tensions..blame the democratic govt and order the 111 Brigade to do what it does best..

What about them ? They are currently in Indian jail..

Getting paratha, education, and free visits to Italy during Christmas ;)

Or maybe they will be beheaded when election is near :)

Getting paratha, education, and free visits to Italy during Christmas ;)

Or maybe they will be beheaded when election is near :)

Still they are in jail..not like Raymond Davis..let out after Pakistan's king Abdullah ordered him out after he himself got his orders from USA..

The story is cooked up by IA.
After assessing the information from different sources, even here on the forum, members proved that IA statements are full of sh*t.

The story is cooked up by PA.
After assessing the information from different
sources, even here on the forum, members
proved that PA are full of sh*t" BETTER VERSION DONT YOU THINK SO :) :-) :-)

Back
Top Bottom