What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Because the whole mastermind behind this is Pakistan Army...escalate the tensions..blame the democratic govt and order the 111 Brigade to do what it does best..

Hey look an Indian cooking up stories to make the point convenient, no research, proof, or connection needed. How original.

The story is cooked up by IA.
After assessing the information from different sources, even here on the forum, members proved that IA statements are full of sh*t.

"The story is cooked up by PA.
After assessing the information from different
sources, even here on the forum, members
proved that PA are full of sh*t" BETTER VERSION DONT YOU THINK SO :) :-) :-)

Hey look an Indian cooking up stories to make the point convenient, no research, proof, or connection needed. How original.

I did not ask you to believe this...It's just my opinion..but one which will come true pretty soon..

BETTER VERSION DONT YOU THINK SO :) :-) :-)

Not at all, but I'm not surprised at your PoV.
After watching Indian media from NDTV to India TV.

Indian media response was hysterical turned it into some sort of bollywood film plot.
So if media churns out this kind of BS, what should one expect from people like you?

China took Aksai Chin, Pakistan took Kargil, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan.

Sri Nagar had the Pakistani flag hoisted on August 14 & 15th.

First of all come out of Delusion, You are not China. Secondly those paid goons fly Pak Flag enjoys 72 Virgins in heaven Very for which you come back whining again. Pakistan took Kargil is a news for me.

Regarding AJK and G&B, You got from princely state of J&K and not from India.

Still they are in jail..not like Raymond Davis..let out after Pakistan's king Abdullah ordered him out after he himself got his orders from USA..

More like house arrest...

Sonia cant do anything... She was a waiter for the Italians anyways ;)

Because the whole mastermind behind this is Pakistan Army...

The last thing that would want at the moment is " taking control of the army by themselves " ... There would be intense International pressure , not wise to impose martial law now ... So no benefit of initiating a fight at LOC , when they are fighting in the West ... On the other hand , India Govt has all the reasons to divert Pakistan's attention from Taliban ... Would you disagree ?

Anyway we Indians simply cant take what ISPR at the face value..there needs to be neutral third party investigation, preferably the UN, into this whole episode to confirm whether a soldier was actually martyred..

I did not ask you to believe this...It's just my opinion..but one which will come true pretty soon..

Only thing that has the probability of becoming very true is the fanboy dream you are gonna have tonight.

The last thing that would want at the moment is " taking control of the army by themselves " ... There would be intense International pressure , not wise to impose martial law now ... So no benefit of initiating a fight at LOC , when they are fighting in the West ... On the other hand , India Govt has all the reasons to divert Pakistan's attention from Taliban ... Would you disagree ?

Logically what you said is correct..but when has Pakistan Army acted logically when it comes to India..its always emotion..

You love this so we are telling story in your way.. called conspiracy theories.

Regarding AJK and G&B, You got from princely state of J&K and not from India.

Really ? You were landing at Srinagar Airport when the tribals were crossing into Kashmir and you had a whole goddamn year to drive off those rag tag tribals and ill equipped Pakistan Army :azn: Why did Nehru went running to the UN for the ceasefire then if you were making such great progress on the ground ?

P.S Haji Pir Pass was captured by Pakistan just one day from ceasefire , tells you what ?

Back
Top Bottom