What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

I don't think these are freaking scripts...

There are lots of things which we don't know even if these things are open in front of our eyes.
We ignore things and sometimes laughed at them when our mind are unable to recognize or understand them..

do you know urdu bro?

I can talk in it.. but I can't write or read it.

Palestine must get freed and India should know it.

India should choose 1.8 billion Muslims over 8 million occupier Jews.

What about indian occupied Kashmir... they lesser muslims or humans?

The conflict is between Jews and Muslims. Israelis should leave Palestine, parts of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

I consider it mostly religious cause the first qibla of Muslims is occupied by filth zionists.

So you consider it a religious conflict.. BTW, how exactly do you plan to make the “filthy Zionists" leave the “first qibla"? Any brilliant ideas?

mirchi lagi...

It was iran which saved indian from being sanctioned in early 1990 over the massacre of Kashmiris.

Sanctions by OIC are as effective as nipples on a breastplate.. But we're thankful for Iran's gesture nonetheless.

Palestine must get freed and India should know it.

India should choose 1.8 billion Muslims over 8 million occupier Jews.
We Choose Arabs over Israel in the past throughout the cold war.

For Arab betrayal on Kashmir, India responded with building ties with Israel in 1990s.

Even today India continues to support Palestinian statehood, despite Palestinians not reciprocating.

So you consider it a religious conflict.. BTW, how exactly do you plan to make the “filthy Zionists" leave the “first qibla"? Any brilliant ideas?

Sanctions by OIC are as effective as nipples on a breastplate.. But we're thankful for Iran's gesture nonetheless.

Whilst the they have U.S protection very little but for the moment let the population of muslims grown in and around israel

I think within the next few years jews will be a minority across israel, west bsnk and gaza

Thats a start

Never trust the indians

Iran should learn this

India was humiliated after 1000 years of muslim rule and they have a big chip on their shoulders

They are dangerous for you and all Muslims

at that time they were these sanctions will be like Everest..

you know at that time india was cash strapped and was trading with gold.

Iran has enough problems.

Iran is out of any countries cofilicts the only important thing is first qibla of muslims.

lmao.. as if we believe that.. where was this first Qibla love few decades back when you were in bed with the israelis?

BTW your country is badly in bed with K Wahhabi Arabia.
Had we been in bed with them .. we'd be killing houthis with the GCC alliance in yemen and bombing asshead in syria..

We have been showing neutrality and even improving our relations with iran...

Thank god India is on Israel's side, otherwise, they would have no allies in the world. :usflag:

Iran has enough problems.

Iran is out of any countries cofilicts the only important thing is first qibla of muslims.

BTW your country is badly in bed with K Wahhabi Arabia.
we helped you in iraq war throughout that decade but you back-stabbed us. at a time when we need you..

That's it? That's the best idea you have? Haven't the Arab states already tried Jihad and Intifada multiple times..? That didn't work out too well as far as I remember..

BTW, how much do you know about the “Samson option" ?

Had we been in bed with them .. we'd be killing houthis with the GCC alliance in yemen and bombing asshead in syria..

We have been showing neutrality and even improving our relations with iran...
You didn't do it because you have 20% Shia population in your country, but as I said you're badly in bed with K Wahhabi Arabia.

Guys plz give me a break

Back
Top Bottom