What's new

India won’t let anyone never, never, ever threaten Israel’s right to exist : President Rivlin

Kalki is supposed to be the 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu who will descend on earth at the end of Kalyuga and assist Dharma (Goodness) to triumph over Adharma (Evil). Pretty much the plot of every “messiah" story..
seems to be same as the Imam Mehdi.

stop passing these ball licking statements from behind the Indian skirt. we have no beef with Israel.you guys would have felt it by now if the previous statement wasn't true.:disagree:
Israel....consider Iran as a threat not Pakistan lol....president is referring to Iran!!

India should choose 1.8 billion Muslims over 8 million occupier Jews.

Is it a conflict between Israel and Palestine or between Jews and Muslims..? Please clarify.. Do you consider it as a territorial dispute or a religious one?

India will chose the one, that suits it's interests. Not on the majority of population. Remember there are no allies, only interests.
If it wasn't traitor Wahhabi PGCC regimes, Iran would wipe israel so India should depend on something strict.

As I said, its the cliché plot for every “Messiah" story... from Kalki to Imam Mehdi to Aragorn to Harry Potter to Jon Snow... Its the same freaking script.. :-)
I don't think these are freaking scripts...

There are lots of things which we don't know even if these things are open in front of our eyes.
We ignore things and sometimes laughed at them when our mind are unable to recognize or understand them..

do you know urdu bro?

Is it a conflict between Israel and Palestine or between Jews and Muslims..? Please clarify.. Do you consider it as a territorial dispute or a religious one?
The conflict is between Jews and Muslims. Israelis should leave Palestine, parts of Syria, Lebanon and Egypt.

I consider it mostly religious cause the first qibla of Muslims is occupied by filth zionists.

If it wasn't traitor Wahhabi PGCC regimes Iran would wipe Israel so India should depend on something strict.
please don't shit here... we know how israel help you in iran-iraq war.

If it wasn't traitor Wahhabi PGCC regimes Iran would wipe Israel so India should depend on something strict.
Depend? Why do India have to depend? There will be only cooperation in this world. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom