What's new

India wins crucial hearing on Kishenganga Hydro-electric Project

love to see Pakistani urdu news programs..see how they will react...unke pure mulk main maatam cha jayega...i remember the jubilation among Pakistanis and in their news channels/papers when the court asked India to stop any permanent construction...They were saying this is indication of victory of Pakistan...I took pains to explain that it is normal thing to do in a property dispute...but no one listened...

Now would like see their faces in debates...

Run-of-the-river hydroelectricity (ROR) is a type of hydroelectric generation whereby little or no water storage is provided. So flooding Pakisthan damaging the dam is out of question.

I love India lol
2qbhgmw.jpg

Shart laga lo .. is thread main ek bhi Pakistani post nahi karega .. :bunny:

pathetic Indian mentality U guys Won a hearing well thats Good for U GOOD LUCK But we are not indians CZ HMM HAR KE rote nhi :D meri jan

I had read the Treaty a couple years ago - run of the river projects were allowed. So on what basis did Pakistan take India to court?

pathetic Indian mentality U guys Won a hearing well thats Good for U GOOD LUCK But we are not indians CZ HMM HAR KE rote nhi :D meri jan

Jan-e-man , royege tum bhi jab kamar par ghada rakh ke 2 Km door se paani laana padega :P

now you will have some politicians going bonkers at the thought of ... Humare paani se bijli nikaal li hindustaniyon ne... :P

Haan har ke to nahi rote balki ro ke harte ho.

meri jan kabadii ka match yaad hai asian championship india har se pehle he roo pare thee :D then match chor diya so yes u guys roo ke harte :D

Back
Top Bottom