What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Its not an issue in Central India as well. Central India is basically MP and Vidharba and some Chhatisgarh.
Not an issue in those regions.

Dalits are not allowed in certain temples in central India which includes the native village of the MP CM Chauhan. There are many temples all over India in which non Hindus are not allowed or dalits are not allowed. its a complex issue . I am sure if i will search i will for sure get the list of temples in central India where non Hindus are not allowed but i don't want it.

Dalits are not allowed in certain temples in central India which includes the native village of the MP CM Chauhan. There are many temples all over India in which non Hindus are not allowed or dalits are not allowed. its a complex issue . I am sure if i will search i will for sure get the list of temples in central India where non Hindus are not allowed but i don't want it.
I am talking about general aspects. In particular there are some temples even in North India that have this.
The majority of temples in Central India however are not like that. And this trend of priests stopping people of lower caste's from entering temples is also intensifying.

I am talking about general aspects. In particular there are some temples even in North India that have this.
The majority of temples in Central India however are not like that. And this trend of priests stopping people of lower caste's from entering temples is also intensifying.

In all the important ancient temples of Hinduism non Hindus are not allowed and that list is too big and even the list of temples were dalits are not allowed is even long .

Muslims finds Hinduism the least attractive. they may be comfortable embracing a monotheistic religion like Christianity. since, RSS sees Christianity also as a threat, forceful reconversion can be a step to force Adharmis to north Indian Organized Hindu religion. :rolleyes: genocide mongers these fanatic RSS types are. They cannot understand that India will never be a Israel or Pakistan, the land of the pure as some of the brainwashed fanatics here, believes. a minority population of 22crore is huge.

I believe (North Indian RSS)Hinduism is no less aggressive to Islam, sampling through the Monkey Parivar fanatics posts in this forum.
Agenda:
1. Jews,Muslims, Christians - live as second class citizen with no ownership rights or voting power. - as per Hedgewar's ideology. these religion followers also have the option to leave the country. Dhimmi status is awaiting for Christians and Muslims especially if 100% pure Organized Fanatical RSS religion enslave this country.
2. Sikhs,Jains,Boudh and other small minority native religions - be part of our RSS Hindu bastion dissolving your identity OR be ready to be added to the option (1).

Islamic religion is quite simple , Muslims worship the supreme creator and belief that supreme creator is not having any partners and that supreme creator should be solely worshiped. I never understood one thing , when even Hindus and Christians claims that they worship the supreme creator then why its hard for them to accept that religion which completely turns towards the supreme creator for everything. The message of Islam is quite simple that is to worship only the Supreme Creator and not make his partners.

Islamic religion is quite simple , Muslims worship the supreme creator and belief that supreme creator is not having any partners and that supreme creator should be solely worshiped. I never understood one thing , when even Hindus and Christians claims that they worship the supreme creator then why its hard for them to accept that religion which completely turns towards the supreme creator for everything. The message of Islam is quite simple that is to worship only the Supreme Creator and not make his partners.
Does it matter dude?
There is no god.

Damn! this jamaati cr@p threads still running??

I guess the jamaati desiring partition forgot what we did to the jamaatis in Bangladesh, I think he wants a re run.

PARTITIONED? Bhai, lagta hai iske bure din aaye hain. :D :D :D

I have answers; but, that may offend you. I recommend researching on "Allah and Hinduism" as a first step. you may have some wonderful discoveries. but, must be open minded and overcome brainwashing. to be politically correct, no Historian will dare to report this. everyone knows about what will be waiting for them, if they do.

How can anyone send Indian nationals to Somalia or KSA ?

Because they remain Indian only as long as they don't try to partition, like this scumbag says. Otherwise those who try to separate are terrorists and would be put down.

You have a lovey dovey thing for separatists, join them then.

the buddists in nagpur have openly opposed BJP candidate.
In a first, Buddhist monks issue vote diktat - Worldnews.com

They are Ambedkarites, same as Mayawati. If this was a news from my region or Ladakh or Himachal, I could have understood (and shocked at the same time because the truth is, we actually support NDA at national level).

These the same 'buddhists' who peed in their pants when Buddha park was being demolished and vandalized by Secoolar Muslims in UP; all while we Buddhists complained and even wrote to the Prime Minister's Office to take appropriate action (which was obviously not taken).

For our Hindu countrymen who don't understand what I said, let me simplify: Ambedkarites of Buddhism = Arundhati Roy and Medha Patkar of Hindu community.

They are nothing more than Mayawati's 'dalit' brigade.

But it is their choice.

Because they remain Indian only as long as they don't try to partition, like this scumbag says. Otherwise those who try to separate are terrorists and would be put down.

You have a lovey dovey thing for separatists, join them then.

We all know that its linked to elections and for some the work is to put more fuel in the fire which is already going on.

Sikhs are dharmics. They are intrinsically sympathetic to Dharma. Sikhs are allowed in all Hindu temples. In fact, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Hindus have same holy places.

Be it Dharmic or non Dharmic religion , Supreme creator is the same which all worship.

Does it matter dude?
There is no god.

There is God who has created the whole universe.

Hinduism doesn't believe in this adam n eve bullshit,we are much more evolved than such theories.

I have answers; but, that may offend you. I recommend researching on "Allah and Hinduism" as a first step. you may have some wonderful discoveries. but, must be open minded and overcome brainwashing. to be politically correct, no Historian will dare to report this. everyone knows about what will be waiting for them, if they do.

Supreme Creator is one who has created everything and its the Supreme Creator only who has gave religious scriptures to different nations in different era and its even there in all the religious scriptures that the Supreme God doesn't like transgressors who create fitna and fasaad in the land and even in all the religious scriptures its there to fight against injustices and stand for truth, help the oppressed and in every religious scripture choice has being given to choose and accept things by heart without any force.

Hinduism doesn't believe in this adam n eve bullshit,we are much more evolved than such theories.

Wasn't man created by Supreme Creator according to Hinduism ?

Back
Top Bottom