What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

I thought Modi was relatively good for India's feign affairs by maintaing the Non-Alinement FP.

Is there something wrong in Modi himself or his party? I thought the Muslims in India were in good term with him.

Also, to what extent does his party maintain the democratic secular features of India?

@Cherokee @Contrarian @anonymus

i am not disagreeing with that.

Thats why Hindu religious rituals have fire and all oaths are taken in front of agni.

These fear mongering will only last till elections to get maximum votes for Congress. Once Modi comes to power, I can bet within one years these very same clerics will appreciate his works for good of all. Thats how things worked in Gujarat.

things worked out so well when thousands of Muslims were killed while "modi ji" sat on his chaar-pai, allowing it to happen

it is not me but the mahol that makes attitude.

i dont have a choice in this regard.

I thought Modi was relatively good for India's feign affairs by maintaing the Non-Alinement FP.

Is there something wrong in Modi himself or his party? I thought the Muslims in India were in good term with him.

Also, to what extent does his party maintain the democratic secular features of India?

@Cherokee @Contrarian @anonymus

He had one riot in his state. The opposition party (which has been involved in heinous riots against muslims itself such as in Nelli where close to 5000 muslims were massacred) which was at the center pounced on it to vilify him for the next decade. Our Supreme Court has ruled that he was not the one to instigate the riot, they did leave some room for prejudice on whether he did enough to control it though. Over all since the Muslims here vote en bloc he had been cast as a polarizing figure who'll apparently cause riots wherever he goes.

i am not disagreeing with that.

Thats why Hindu religious rituals have fire and all oaths are taken in front of agni.

Here we are talking about Supreme Creator then big bang theory and then creation of humans. Be it any religious ritual , human is needed to perform it.

it is not me but the mahol that makes attitude.

i dont have a choice in this regard.

Mahol you mean surroundings. I really cant understand why for small differences , mahol should be made worst.

If its related to Supreme Creator then how come it can be any issue ? Everyone understand the nature of the Supreme Creator in their own way . Does Supreme Creator is having any form or shape ? I think this is where the dispute starts. Can Supreme Creator be worshiped without any form and shape like an Pure Spirit ?

I said not allowing non-dharmics into the core temple area is not related to their lack of belief in the supreme creator but a protective measure. Non-dharmics have in the past behaved disgracefully and even now continue to do so when in a temple, which is why there is a ban on them being allowed into the temple.

Man can reach to a certain status by his deeds only when the Supreme Creator wants. I hope you agree on this.

According to Hindu beliefs god is not involved in the choices man makes nor the karma he acquires. It is entirely the responsibility of the man. As to what pinnacle he reaches or not, is entirely up to man and karma.

I wonder why God bothered to hide a few Dinosaur fossils beneath us. Why strengthen the stance of these heathen evolutionists and sow doubt in Creationists?

God might move in mysterious ways, but he trolls in obvious ways.:D

May the Supreme Creator wants humans to end their differences and wants all to come on one rally pointing.

مہر روشن چھپ گيا ، اٹھي نقاب روئے شام
شانہ ہستي پہ ہے بکھرا ہوا گيسوئے شام

Taliban se message aya hai ...

Abki baar modi sarkar 

i am talking to you seriously and i am offended that islam came to kill my ancestor's pagan rituals.

I wonder why God bothered to hide a few Dinosaur fossils beneath us. Why strengthen the stance of these heathen evolutionists and sow doubt in Creationists?

God might move in mysterious ways, but he trolls in obvious ways.:D

Now the creationists are coming up with various other explanations, of the first 6 days, each day being equivalent to some hundreds of thousands of years or so.

I said not allowing non-dharmics into the core temple area is not related to their lack of belief in the supreme creator but a protective measure. Non-dharmics have in the past behaved disgracefully and even now continue to do so when in a temple, which is why there is a ban on them being allowed into the temple.

People from different religions do believe in the Supreme Creator be it Dharmic or non Dharmic then why it should be any issue. Dont mind if i am saying this. Does the non Dharmic behavior in the past let the Dharmic ones to behave differently now ? For me Supreme Creator is everywhere and i can call on the Supreme Creator from anywhere and i do believe that Supreme Creator answers anyone who calls for him.

According to Hindu beliefs god is not involved in the choices man makes nor the karma he acquires. It is entirely the responsibility of the man. As to what pinnacle he reaches or not, is entirely up to man and karma.

Humans always need help from the Creator for everything and then only we can reach to that certain level. Karma can be changed by the Supreme Creator , Isnt it ?

I call dibs on theka ... everyone else can have watever they want.

Back
Top Bottom