What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

I thought Modi was relatively good for India's feign affairs by maintaing the Non-Alinement FP.

Is there something wrong in Modi himself or his party? I thought the Muslims in India were in good term with him.

Also, to what extent does his party maintain the democratic secular features of India?

@Cherokee @Contrarian @anonymus

Will write a detailed post about it tomorrow . The modi issue is neither white nor black . It's in 50 shades of grey .

Humans were created solely to worship the Supreme Creator and do righteous things and led a life in which they can complete their duties towards others and live in peace and harmony.

So this supreme creator merely needs a servile audience to help him feel invincible and well-loved? Why couldn't he create all men that way then? Why did he go to great lengths to 'create' these pagans and evolutionist? The way I see it, he's using us for his entertainment.

Ab dravid ki pic kya laga le ... to matlab chakka khud nahi maroge !!! :lol:
:mad: Ye le!

No it is not changed by worshiping. What one asks from the creator is the strength to face the challenge and not to remove the challenge itself. Worship is for supreme creator who per Hinduism became the universe. Which means all elements of the universe are worship-able. Which means all life forms and even those without life. Material and non-material.

Ayudha Puja where weapons and objects of daily life are worshiped.

I have read that bad deeds of any individual may be mitigated by following the religious rituals or living virtuously; performing good deeds, such as helping others , performing duties and worshiping God in order to receive grace and even by doing pilgrimages.

I have read that bad deeds of any individual may be mitigated by following the religious rituals or living virtuously; performing good deeds, such as helping others , performing duties and worshiping God in order to receive grace and even by doing pilgrimages.

Yes depending on his actions. Not his prayers.

Yeh Hindustani78 ka ek 6 kahi ghum ho gaya hai. Milne par use wapas kar dena

78 = 1978 :what::what:

So this supreme creator merely needs a servile audience to help him feel invincible and well-loved? Why couldn't he create all men that way then? Why did he go to great lengths to 'create' these pagans and evolutionist? The way I see it, he's using us for his entertainment.

There is purpose behind all this and don't think that we are born without any reason . Supreme Creator has created us all and gave us a choice . After performance we will get even the prize.

Yes depending on his actions. Not his prayers.

Prayers are even actions in which the individual perform his or her religious obligation by sacrificing his time, sleep , food etc and then we get grace and forgiveness from Supreme Creator.

Prayers are even actions in which the individual perform his or her religious obligation by sacrificing his time, sleep , food etc and then we get grace and forgiveness from Supreme Creator

Yeah right, keep praying. That is how food will be put on the plates, that is how wars will be stopped, that is how children will get educated. Not by acting and working on things, just by praying.

78 = 1978 :what::what:

There is purpose behind all this and don't think that we are born without any reason . Supreme Creator has created us all and gave us a choice . After performance we will get even the prize.

What exactly is the choice here? In any case, this Supreme Creator has to be held responsible for providing that choice in the first place. All our actions are his responsibility if he/she/it indeed created us.

And this Supreme Creator has not bothered to intervene at any stage of our journey. We're the ones who punish the guilty and praise the worthy. And if he's really acting through us, then he ought to be mighty Sorry for his irresponsible behavior.

In India Foreign affairs are not run by one person and given the fact that India has perfectly good foreign policy, there is very little chance of any change and for non alignment, barring 50's and 60's, India was never non aligned in true sense.The only change possible is that he could be more pro-China and anti-US but even that is complicated by our relations with Japan .

And Muslims are not on a good terms with him,at least Sunnis of UP. Of 543 seats, polling has concluded on nearly 150-200 seats and according to exit polls nearly 7% Muslims from Western part of state of UP and 22% Muslims from state of Bihar have voted in his favour. He has support of Gujarati Bohra Muslims because of his excellent administrative record in Gujarat.Shias as far as i know are voting for him in UP due to marginalization by parties seeking Sunni vote while in Delhi,Shias have voted for a new party AAP, Sunnis have gone with Congress. Bengali Muslims vote for Trinmool congress or Communist while malyali Muslims vote for either Congress + Muslim league or communist. Hyedrabadi Muslims vote for MIM.

His relations with Muslims are bad due to Gujarat riots. In 2002 Godhra's Muslims set a train carrying Hindu pilgrims, who were also member of VHP on fire killing 59 people. In response to that nearly 840 Muslims were killed in retaliatory attack over the period of three days. He is blamed by media of not controlling riots on time in order to visit retribution on Muslims.Even though in his defense, he has exonerated by SC of any wrong doing no riot has taken place in Gujarat since 2002 and he is fighting on the plank of being a good administrator who would bring Economic prosperity.

BJP being cadre driven party is certainly more Democratic than Congress which is a dynasty driven party and i daresay BJP is even more secular than Congress but that has more to do with Congress being a exploitative leech which uses religion as excuse to hide it's failure.

In India Foreign affairs are not run by one person and given the fact that India has perfectly good foreign policy, there is very little chance of any change and for non alignment, barring 50's and 60's, India was never non aligned in true sense.The only change possible is that he could be more pro-China and anti-US but even that is complicated by our relations with Japan .

I see. Despite the difference of the several political parties which ruled India, most of them agreed on maintaining fixed foreign policy codes, regardless of the person in position. Even here, foreign policy makings change from time to time.

So far India had shown its goodwill toward China, I hope Pakistan and India will fallow the same path. I don't think China is viewing the progressive course of the Indo-Japanese relations negatively to such an extent. However, I think China might feel a bit nervous about the nuclear cooperation deal India inked with Japan.

We should also give India a credit for rejecting NATO's proposal to join them in the Ballistic Defense Systems as well as the Joint Maritime Cooperation.

And Muslims are not on a good terms with him,at least Sunnis of UP. Of 543 seats, polling has concluded on nearly 150-200 seats and according to exit polls nearly 7% Muslims from Western part of state of UP and 22% Muslims from state of Bihar have voted in his favour. He has support of Gujarati Bohra Muslims because of his excellent administrative record in Gujarat.Shias as far as i know are voting for him in UP due to marginalization by parties seeking Sunni vote while in Delhi,Shias have voted for a new party AAP, Sunnis have gone with Congress. Bengali Muslims vote for Trinmool congress or Communist while malyali Muslims vote for either Congress + Muslim league or communist. Hyedrabadi Muslims vote for MIM.

So practically speaking, Modi enjoys a relatively small support of Muslims across India. Did this come due to his political affiliations or for ignoring India's secularism idealism for them?

If the Gujarato Bohra Muslims are supporting him as well as the Bengal Muslims, Shias, and Hyderabadi Muslims then I guess it is safe to say that his policies received mixed views.

His relations with Muslims are bad due to Gujarat riots. In 2002 Godhra's Muslims set a train carrying Hindu pilgrims, who were also member of VHP on fire killing 59 people. In response to that nearly 840 Muslims were killed in retaliatory attack over the period of three days. He is blamed by media of not controlling riots on time in order to visit retribution on Muslims.Even though in his defense, he has exonerated by SC of any wrong doing no riot has taken place in Gujarat since 2002 and he is fighting on the plank of being a good administrator who would bring Economic prosperity.

These two accidents came as a result of a circle of a sectarian mayhem, if his cabinet didn't take enough countermeasures to avoid a civil unrest then he ought to be blamed. If not, then he should be hold accountable.

BJP being cadre driven party is certainly more Democratic than Congress which is a dynasty driven party and i daresay BJP is even more secular than Congress but that has more to do with Congress being a exploitative leech which uses religion as excuse to hide it's failure

@anonymus

I edited my post. I apologize for making your head spinning.

Do Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh Congressmen, Congresswomen politically coexist in harmony with one another? I mean, do they put India's interests before their communities?

Do they seek after exposing the BJP's policies on religious grounds?

What do Hindu Congressmen, Congresswomen think about the BJP?

Will write a detailed post about it tomorrow . The modi issue is neither white nor black . It's in 50 shades of grey .

Hey there, it's been a while since we talked. I hope you're doing well and good.

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Last edited:
We should also give India a credit for rejecting NATO's proposal to join them in the Ballistic Defense Systems as well as the Joint Maritime Cooperation.

We have concluded a joint Ballistic missile defense system deal with Israel.Anyway er were using Israeli radars in our BMD system.

India, Israel to Build Anti-Missile System | Defense News | defensenews.com

So practically speaking, Modi enjoys a relatively small support of Muslims across India. Did this come due to his political affiliations or for ignoring India's secularism idealism for them?

If the Gujarato Bohra Muslims are supporting him as well as the Bengal Muslims, Shias, and Hyderabadi Muslims then I guess it is safe to say that his policies received mixed views.

Bengali muslims are not supporting him. They vote for either a regional party TMC or communists while Hyedrabadi muslims have their own party. They never vote for national parties.

Among Muslims he has support of Gujarati muslims, probably Shias and some support among Bihari muslims ( close to 22% according to exit polls ) and unilateral support of Rajasthani Muslims.

Are Hindu, Christians, Muslims, and Sikh Congressmen, Congresswomen are in good term with one another?

Do they seek after exposing the BJP's policies on religious grounds?

What do Hindu Congressmen, Congresswomen think about the BJP?

Didn't understood as to what did you meant by first line.

For others points: BJP is like Republican party of India and it's policies and acts are open to all thus there is nothing to expose.

In addition to that, BJP led coalition (NDA) has an empirically better record in preventing anti muslim violence than Congress led coalition (UPA).The reason for that lies in the politics of India. Congress and parties who seek muslim vote depend on scaring them to vote in their favour in state of UP which gives them perverse motivation to commit violence.An example of this would be the recent Muzzafarnagar riots where SP which receives it's major chunk of votes from muslims did not tried to control riots in that region in order to polarize Muslim vote for upcoming General election.Such a thing occurring during BJP government generates a lot of "we told you so" snides.

BJP practically has a policy of pretending that Muslims does not exist. It acts neither against them nor for them.

On Congress, Congress is a dynastic party in which command of Sonia gandhi and Rahul gandhi is regarded as word of God ( their supporters have even made temple for Sonia gandhi ) and what ordinary party worker think does not matter.

I just love the way how Muslims and Secoolars love to bring religion everywhere, particularly our hosts. The topic was about a scumbag who wants to threaten the country with partition while all of us are discussing nonsense here.

Yeah right, keep praying. That is how food will be put on the plates, that is how wars will be stopped, that is how children will get educated. Not by acting and working on things, just by praying.

Things can be worked and even can be acted according to the need along with praying and its allowed to stand against oppression and injustices. If one side seeking peace and the other side is not then only war starts. There is a need to lift out the veil from those who are doing injustices.

Indian will be partitioned, ren·o·vated into a 4 bedrooms with jacuzzis and walkin closets and whatnots.
In the end, India will be be a typical house in Vancouver.

What exactly is the choice here? In any case, this Supreme Creator has to be held responsible for providing that choice in the first place. All our actions are his responsibility if he/she/it indeed created us.

And this Supreme Creator has not bothered to intervene at any stage of our journey. We're the ones who punish the guilty and praise the worthy. And if he's really acting through us, then he ought to be mighty Sorry for his irresponsible behavior.

Supreme Creator has gave us the option and that option is to forgive instead of punishing and believe me those who harass people unnecessary and oppress them then supreme creator never like it. Supreme Creator is merciful and always do justice and he cares for each and every soul and love his creation.

Indian will be partitioned, ren·o·vated into a 4 bedrooms with jacuzzis and walkin closets and whatnots.
In the end, India will be be a typical house in Vancouver.

Was it the planned since starting ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom