What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

[quote="

Was it the planned since starting ?[/quote]

The best thing India would do is to get its house in order.

I see. Despite the difference of the several political parties which ruled India, most of them agreed on maintaining fixed foreign policy codes, regardless of the person in position. Even here, foreign policy makings change from time to time.

So far India had shown its goodwill toward China, I hope Pakistan and India will fallow the same path. I don't think China is viewing the progressive course of the Indo-Japanese relations negatively to such an extent. However, I think China might feel a bit nervous about the nuclear cooperation deal India inked with Japan.

We should also give India a credit for rejecting NATO's proposal to join them in the Ballistic Defense Systems as well as the Joint Maritime Cooperation.

So practically speaking, Modi enjoys a relatively small support of Muslims across India. Did this come due to his political affiliations or for ignoring India's secularism idealism for them?

If the Gujarato Bohra Muslims are supporting him as well as the Bengal Muslims, Shias, and Hyderabadi Muslims then I guess it is safe to say that his policies received mixed views.

These two accidents came as a result of a circle of a sectarian mayhem, if his cabinet didn't take enough countermeasures to avoid a civil unrest then he ought to be blamed. If not, then he should be hold accountable.

@anonymus

I edited my post. I apologize for making your head spinning.

Do Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh Congressmen, Congresswomen politically coexist in harmony with one another? I mean, do they put India's interests before their communities?

Do they seek after exposing the BJP's policies on religious grounds?

What do Hindu Congressmen, Congresswomen think about the BJP?

Hey there, it's been a while since we talked. I hope you're doing well and good.

Looking forward to seeing your response.

Mr modi is by far the best option india has & as per latest opinion polls he is poised to win these elections(unless they somehow F*** it all up but chances of that happening are very low)
Cooperation with China will surely be enhanced & PK will be dealt in its own language

I just love the way how Muslims and Secoolars love to bring religion everywhere, particularly our hosts. The topic was about a scumbag who wants to threaten the country with partition while all of us are discussing nonsense here.

It was something related to elections. Religion is bring in even by BJP.

[
The best thing India would do is to get its house in order.

Houses are out of order even in many places .

Indian Voter ID's Giving to Illegal Bangladeshi's. He is referring to it. Though, I agree with PDF Bangladeshi's, there are Zero Illegal Bangladeshi's in India. :angel:

There are illegal Bangladeshis in India but in this Agra case even it is being showed how vote bank politics can be reversed but this has lead for passing of Conversion bill which one way or another way will even check foreign funding to all the religious organizations as well as NGO's.

Back
Top Bottom