What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

no,the vedas do not talk of the creationism aspect.

They talk purely of the big bang and not of alif lailah stories.

We all know that its linked to elections and for some the work is to put more fuel in the fire which is already going on.

No. Such things are called communal. Not what those secoolar slaves of petrodollars aka Al Khangress says. Today people are so idiotic that they call Shah's statement of revenge through voting as communal but shit their pants as soon as a muslim says separatism.

This is the identity of secoolarists. Pussies.

No. Such things are called communal. Not what those secoolar slaves of petrodollars aka Al Khangress says. Today people are so idiotic that they call Shah's statement of revenge through voting as communal but shit their pants as soon as a muslim says separatism.

This is the identity of secoolarists. Pussies.

Its election time my friend and we know how the politicians and political parties make elections agendas. And this has nothing to do with secular or communal but just to attract people attention. Now our politicians are talking about Dr Ambedkar. Try to follow the media properly then you will understand .

Be it Dharmic or non Dharmic religion , Supreme creator is the same which all worship.

No dispute there. The dispute is over the understanding of nature of god. Keeping non-dharmics out of the core temple area is only a protective measure to keep the area safe from mischief, nothing to do with lack of belief in supreme creator.

Wasn't man created by Supreme Creator according to Hinduism ?

No man himself is god according to Hinduism.

no,the vedas do not talk of the creationism aspect.

They talk purely of the big bang and not of alif lailah stories.

Supreme Creator is the one who gave religious scriptures and if something is not there in Vedas then the missing link can be found in other religious scripture as even those religious scriptures are from the Supreme Creator.

No dispute there. The dispute is over the understanding of nature of god. Keeping non-dharmics out of the core temple area is only a protective measure to keep the area safe from mischief, nothing to do with lack of belief in supreme creator.

If its related to Supreme Creator then how come it can be any issue ? Everyone understand the nature of the Supreme Creator in their own way . Does Supreme Creator is having any form or shape ? I think this is where the dispute starts. Can Supreme Creator be worshiped without any form and shape like an Pure Spirit ?

No man himself is god according to Hinduism.

Man can reach to a certain status by his deeds only when the Supreme Creator wants. I hope you agree on this.

Why cant ? When Big Bang theory is there in Vedas .

islamic idea of creator is too simplistic n more like a story,i dont believe it.

watch this video and the lines,

yeh zameen jab na thi,yeh jahaan jab na tha

chand sooraj na the,aasman jab na tha

raaze haq kisi par ayaa jab na tha

tab na tha kuch yahaan,ta magar tu hi tu.

allah hoo,allah hoo.

Ya so this theory doesn't convince me,

But gr8 song,enjoy.

At least our nutjobs are not screaming for banning evolution. I swear if they offered to teach creationism in any school here I'd wait for school to get over, sneak into the building and rig it to blow..then a dance a mazurka over the ruins.

haha,bhumihar risky after pyaala doodh.

At least our nutjobs are not screaming for banning evolution. I swear if they offered to teach creationism in any school here I'd wait for school to get over, sneak into the building and rig it to blow..then a dance a mazurka over the ruins.

I wonder why God bothered to hide a few Dinosaur fossils beneath us. Why strengthen the stance of these heathen evolutionists and sow doubt in Creationists?

God might move in mysterious ways, but he trolls in obvious ways.:D

islamic idea of creator is too simplistic n more like a story,i dont believe it.

allah hoo,allah hoo.

But gr8 song,enjoy.

We may be poor, we may be unwashed and we may be uncouth but we are NOT buying that load of drivel (creationism). At least leave the class room alone, let that be free of religion. There are American senators who sit on the Senate committee on science and technology who declare evolution to be "lies from the pit of hell!":hitwall::hitwall:

India is caught between a rock and a hard place.

If Modi got elected, there will be unrest.
If the Kong stays in power, India will remind underdeveloped.

Take you pick.

@armchair private.

unrest?

hahaha,silly trouble makers ll have their kneecaps broken.

I wonder why God bothered to hide a few Dinosaur fossils beneath us. Why strengthen the stance of these heathen evolutionists and sow doubt in Creationists?

God might move in mysterious ways, but he trolls in obvious ways.:D

To test the faith of the faithful of course. This is the sort of thinking that leads to judges declaring that DNA evidence is inadmissible since it is contrary to the diktats of a certain religion.

allah hoo,allah hoo.

But gr8 song,enjoy.

Have you read The Cosmology hymn in Rigveda ?

In the beginning was nothing, neither heaven nor earth nor space in between. Then non-being became spirit and said: "Let me be!" He warmed himself, and from this was born fire. He warmed himself further, and from this was born light.

The same thing is said in different ways but still this doesn't deny that human came into existence after that.

Back
Top Bottom