What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Temples are private, so they have their own rules. ISKCON allows foreigners and they have the most foreign followers. It is due to their actions that millions of foreigners say Hare Krishna.

ISKCON follows one of the strictest purity rules. You have no idea about their journey. When they allowed indiscriminate people in their organizations, they were slapped with cases all over the Western countries on pedophilia and other charges. So much so that the organization went bankrupt. It was the patronizing by the Indian Hindus which revived their organizations. They have since learnt to be more careful.

True. You can wish whatever you want. We work on the ground. Our work matters. Your wish does not. Please don't quote me on this - there is honestly not much to discuss.

Blah blah blah. More empty posturing.

Good. :tup: Strange huh? Coward double faced Hindus can also fight! Even after being burnt to death in a railway carriage - alive.

You know what I find strange? They are so quick to claim victim-hood on behalf of Indian Muslims,

But when it comes to the Shias, Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians not a single peep comes out.

There was a report that 1000 Christian and Hindu women go into forced marriages, but hey let's look at India right?

India is far from perfect, but this religious hypocrisy gets on my nerves like anything :mad:

True. You can wish whatever you want. We work on the ground. Our work matters. Your wish does not. Please don't quote me on this - there is honestly not much to discuss.

Can't deny that. I like smaller temples though personally. Especially in the hills. Kerala temples are also serene. That is what I value the most in any place of worship.

Where I used to live, there were these temples (small ones) which were quiet and serene.

The worshippers prayed quietly and all you could hear was the birds chirping and the gentle breeze casading across your head.

justice with minorities in india =killer of 7000+ peoplez is now the prime ministerial candidate ..:):D

Attachments

• 1397372169338.jpg
    1397372169338.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 25
Temple tourism is not ordinary tourism. These are people who are devotees and make the visit out of devotion. The temple tours are run basically for religious Hindus. Very very few just go to see the architectural splendor.
You have not been to Mathura then. Especially around Holi time...or Bengal.

You have not been to Mathura then. Especially around Holi time...or Bengal.

Okay Mathura and holi are different. Bengal the less said the better. I say this from experience because all the folks I see around me including my family are temple addicts. What goes for a holiday for a traditional family here is to go on a 5-6 or 10 temple visit for a week. Or if you are in Maharashtra something like a Ashtavinayaka tour. Repeat this exercise every 6 months or whenever you find time. So the bulk of visitors in all the temples are such people only. That is what is temple tourism in its actual sense. There are about 1 billion temple tourists (pilgrims) a year. No other country has this.

Hmm you seem to have comprehension issues too. I like VHP and RSS and have no beef with them. I like ISKCON too. Shuddhi for a person who wants to convert is a welcome move. Here we are not talking about conversion if you did not notice. This was about treating Hindu temples as a mere tourist spot which they are not.

What accomplishment you wear where I have nothing to do with it.

Also considering you have no idea about Hinduism whatsoever or sacredness, what are you attempting to convert people to? Wearing saris and putting bindis?

In it's rigid form, pagan religions are at a disadvantage vis-a-vis Abrahmic one's. Pagans could never match systematic brutality and single focus mindedness of Abrahmic religions.Hinduism survived in India because of it's sheer number.

If we have to secure future of Hinduism we have to shed the rigidity and accept as many converts as possible especially reconversion of Indian Muslims back to Hinduism should be promoted and it won't be done by hurling abuses on Muslims but by showing them their Indian roots ( even if muslims convert to some other religion like Christianity, it is okay ). It is a political imperative as presence of large number of Muslim in India has unique political fallout compared to any other religion.

@SarthakGanguly one of my Muslim friend is visiting Aurbindo ashram regularly.:D

If we have to secure future of Hinduism we have to shed the rigidity and accept as many converts as possible especially reconversion of Indian Muslims back to Hinduism should be promoted and it won't be done by hurling abuses on Muslims but by showing them their Indian roots ( even if muslims convert to some other religion like Christianity, it is okay ). It is a political imperative as presence of large number of Muslim in India has unique political fallout compared to any other religion.

Of course I would like reconversion of Muslim, but there are rules to be followed in a temple with pranaprathistha sthapith deity. Otherwise a temple will just be a hollow place like mosque, an empty building without the presence of divine. No one has hurled abuses at Muslims but arguing with Muslims is not very wise either. Muslims and other foreigners can certainly be taken to ashrams and other temples where pranaprathistha has not been done. If they are educated on the rules and have a favorable disposition towards Hindu gods, then certainly all temples should be open to them.

Their conversion to Christianity is not desirable at all. Rather be surrounded by Muslim fanatics than Evangelical Christians.

Of course I would like reconversion of Muslim, but there are rules to be followed in a temple with pranaprathistha sthapith deity. Otherwise a temple will just be a hollow place like mosque, an empty building without the presence of divine. No one has hurled abuses at Muslims but arguing with Muslims is not very wise either. Muslims and other foreigners can certainly be taken to ashrams and other temples where pranaprathistha has not been done. If they are educated on the rules and have a favorable disposition towards Hindu gods, then certainly all temples should be open to them.

Their conversion to Christianity is not desirable at all. Rather be surrounded by Muslim fanatics than Evangelical Christians.

What about sikhs?

I would like reconversion of Muslim,

Muslims finds Hinduism the least attractive. they may be comfortable embracing a monotheistic religion like Christianity. since, RSS sees Christianity also as a threat, forceful reconversion can be a step to force Adharmis to north Indian Organized Hindu religion. :rolleyes: genocide mongers these fanatic RSS types are. They cannot understand that India will never be a Israel or Pakistan, the land of the pure as some of the brainwashed fanatics here, believes. a minority population of 22crore is huge.

I believe (North Indian RSS)Hinduism is no less aggressive to Islam, sampling through the Monkey Parivar fanatics posts in this forum.
Agenda:
1. Jews,Muslims, Christians - live as second class citizen with no ownership rights or voting power. - as per Hedgewar's ideology. these religion followers also have the option to leave the country. Dhimmi status is awaiting for Christians and Muslims especially if 100% pure Organized Fanatical RSS religion enslave this country.
2. Sikhs,Jains,Boudh and other small minority native religions - be part of our RSS Hindu bastion dissolving your identity OR be ready to be added to the option (1).

Last edited:
Muslims finds Hinduism the least attractive. they may be comfortable embracing a monotheistic religion like Christianity. since, RSS sees Christianity also as a threat, forceful reconversion can be a step to force Adharmis to north Indian Organized Hindu religion. :rolleyes:

I believe (North Indian RSS)Hinduism is no less aggressive to Islam, sampling through the Monkey Parivar fanatics posts in this forum.
Because we know there is no chance of atheistic approach from muslims but religious jihaadi fanatic approach As expected so we hindus are comfortable in extremist approach for countering the other opposite approach.And First step is already taken by appointing Modi as are PM

Not apply in jews and Chritians as they are totally mordernized there approach of religious fanaticism.secondly hindus some how Respect Jesus like budda as messenger of peace and kindness

Last edited:
You know what I find strange? They are so quick to claim victim-hood on behalf of Indian Muslims,

But when it comes to the Shias, Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians not a single peep comes out.

There was a report that 1000 Christian and Hindu women go into forced marriages, but hey let's look at India right?

India is far from perfect, but this religious hypocrisy gets on my nerves like anything :mad:

Where I used to live, there were these temples (small ones) which were quiet and serene.

The worshippers prayed quietly and all you could hear was the birds chirping and the gentle breeze casading across your head.
True.
:tup: I also liked some Churches. Not on Mass though(too many people :P ) Actually any place I can be alone is good :agree: I don't need any idol, priest - anything. I could never be religious, spiritual - yes.

Back
Top Bottom