What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Koi Zabardasti nahi,

if u can step into mandirs to do tourism,i ll get u visa and u can come here,newspaper mein news bhi aajayega.

pakistani guy visits indian temple for tourism,full on aman ki asha type news.

u can show all ur teeth on TimesNow also.

It is not desirable for people to come into functional temples for tourism purposes. That is abode of god and most of the Abrahamics have utter contempt for murtis, so what is to be gained by allowing them inside the temple? To heap scorn?

You are wrong. Temple tours do involve huge number of foreigners who go to admire the architectural marvel.

No they are not allowed inside the temple unless they are Hindus. This is about the living temples, not about destroyed ones like Martand. Outside in the temple courtyard is where they are allowed. From Nepal Pashupathinath to South, it is the same policy. The inner sanctums are out of bounds for the unbeliever.

Majority of Indian Muslims are native Indians and the suffering of the ST/SC is similar like those of Muslims and thats why they stand together against the injustices. Kaffir means disbelievers and this term is even applied on Muslims who doesn't have faith in Allah SWT and those who denies the day of judgement. You should stop using these cheap tactics and native Indian Muslims should kick out all the outsiders who are coming and spreading this hate. Dalits will never support anyone who follows caste system nor the Buddhists, true Sikhs .
True. Indian Muslims should align with the SC/ST/Dalits/OBC/OBST(not sure if it exists) and fight against the injustice of the Brahmanical Government of India.

It is not desirable for people to come into functional temples for tourism purposes. That is abode of god and most of the Abrahamics have utter contempt for murtis, so what is to be gained by allowing them inside the temple? To heap scorn?

No they are not allowed inside the temple unless they are Hindus. This is about the living temples, not about destroyed ones like Martand. Outside in the temple courtyard is where they are allowed. From Nepal Pashupathinath to South, it is the same policy. The inner sanctums are out of bounds for the unbeliever.
Even if Abrahamics show scorn, it won't affect the God. If they do something objectionable, they can be arrested and thrown out. Otherwise we should flaunt our culture.
I can show you pictures, many temples are open to non Hindus. Hundreds also go in suits and come out in saffron. :D

These fear mongering will only last till elections to get maximum votes for Congress. Once Modi comes to power, I can bet within one years these very same clerics will appreciate his works for good of all. Thats how things worked in Gujarat.

ohh, we remember vividly how things worked in Gujarat and so do Indian Muslims.

I can show you pictures, many temples are open to non Hindus. Hundreds also go in suits and come out in saffron.

Some temples in North allow that because a lot of foreigners are now practitioners of Hinduism. In Tirupathi if you sign an declaration that you have faith in Venkateshwara a nonbeliever (foreigner) can go for darshan.

In fact last year in liberal Goa also they made the same rules for Hindu temples. A lot of foreigners behave very inappropriately in temples. Sitting with their toes pointed towards the deities or kissing and cannoodling in temples. Others come out of it and start a blog talking about cartoonish Indian gods. There is extreme lack of respect.

Some temples in North allow that because a lot of foreigners are now practitioners of Hinduism. In Tirupathi if you sign an declaration that you have faith in Venkateshwara a nonbeliever (foreigner) can go for darshan.

In fact last year in liberal Goa also they made the same rules for Hindu temples. A lot of foreigners behave very inappropriately in temples. Sitting with their toes pointed towards the deities or kissing and cannoodling in temples. Others come out of it and start a blog talking about cartoonish Indian gods. There is extreme lack of respect.
If you want some of them to have faith(read convert :D ), you must accept a few to write about 'cartoons'. A guided tour can help.

Temples are private, so they have their own rules. ISKCON allows foreigners and they have the most foreign followers. It is due to their actions that millions of foreigners say Hare Krishna.

ohh, we remember vividly how things worked in Gujarat and so do Indian Muslims.
No certainly you don't. Gujarat is now a riot free state with no riots in last 12 years and around 30% Gujarati Muslims voted for Modi in last assembly election, more than ever for BJP in entire India. Many Maulana's praised Modi for the efforts of development in Gujarat and Gujaratis including Muslims.

If you want some of them to have faith(read convert :D ), you must accept a few to write about 'cartoons'. A guided tour can help.

Yeah right. Blogs I do not care about, but there are other things like pissing. There are youtube videos of new convert muslims breaking idols to prove their acceptance of Islam. A lot of Christians also do that. Finding a nonbeliever piss or throw feces in the temple was not all that uncommon. Or stealing jewelry from the deities. This is what led to the ban in the first place.

No one has the patience to go through all that nonsense all over again. Temples must be places of worship and not where social issues have to be sorted out. With constant abuses happening, it was deemed wise to not allow non-believers in the temples.

Yeah right. Blogs I do not care about, but there are other things like pissing. There are youtube videos of new convert muslims breaking idols to prove their acceptance of Islam. A lot of Christians also do that. Finding a nonbeliever piss or throw feces in the temple was not all that uncommon. Or stealing jewelry from the deities. This is what led to the ban in the first place.

No one has the patience to go through all that nonsense all over again. Temples must be places of worship and not where social issues have to be sorted out. With constant abuses happening, it was deemed wise to not allow non-believers in the temples.
Well, we allow in our temples and scores convert. We have muscle power and teach a lesson or two to whoever deserves it. End of story.
@madhu_greenleaf - We do that and will continue to do so. You know the RSS right? :azn:

Also there is an issue of purity which Hindus understand. Not going to the temple unbathed or for women when menstruating. Do you expect foreigners to know and follow all these? Or are Hindu temples to be violated to gain a few more followers?

Well, we allow in our temples and scores convert. We have muscle power and teach a lesson or two to whoever deserves it. End of story.
@madhu_greenleaf - We do that and will continue to do so. You know the RSS right? :azn:

What about RSS?

Also there is an issue of purity which Hindus understand. Not going to the temple unbathed or for women when menstruating. Do you expect foreigners to know and follow all these? Or are Hindu temples to be violated to gain a few more followers?

What about RSS?
Power.

You can stick to your version, while we stick to ours. I have been long associated with both ISKCON and Arya Samaj. We have followed our way and will continue to do so forever. Left wing intellectuals and conservative Hindus have always opposed us - we have never cared for them. We have gained followers all over the world. We wear that accomplishment on our sleeves. We don't need anyone's approval. VHP and us HAVE done a lot of shuddhi as well - on the field. You are free to consider that as a bad thing as well. But we will do everything possible to spread Dharma. There's no point in discussing that.

Power.

You can stick to your version, while we stick to ours. I have been long associated with both ISKCON and Arya Samaj. We have followed our way and will continue to do so forever. Left wing intellectuals and conservative Hindus have always opposed us - we have never cared for them. We have gained followers all over the world. We wear that accomplishment on our sleeves. We don't need anyone's approval. VHP and us HAVE done a lot of shuddhi as well - on the field. You are free to consider that as a bad thing as well. But we will do everything possible to spread Dharma. There's no point in discussing that.

Hmm you seem to have comprehension issues too. I like VHP and RSS and have no beef with them. I like ISKCON too. Shuddhi for a person who wants to convert is a welcome move. Here we are not talking about conversion if you did not notice. This was about treating Hindu temples as a mere tourist spot which they are not.

What accomplishment you wear where I have nothing to do with it.

Also considering you have no idea about Hinduism whatsoever or sacredness, what are you attempting to convert people to? Wearing saris and putting bindis?

Power.

I must say, out of all the temples I visited, the temples in Kerala have that tranquil, peaceful atmosphere befitting a Temple.

:)

Hmm you seem to have comprehension issues too. I like VHP and RSS and have no beef with them. I like ISKCON too. Shuddhi for a person who wants to convert is a welcome move. Here we are not talking about conversion if you did not notice. This was about treating Hindu temples as a mere tourist spot which they are not.

What accomplishment you wear where I have nothing to do with it.
True. You can wish whatever you want. We work on the ground. Our work matters. Your wish does not. Please don't quote me on this - there is honestly not much to discuss.

I must say, out of all the temples I visited, the temples in Kerala have that tranquil, peaceful atmosphere befitting a Temple.

:)
Can't deny that. I like smaller temples though personally. Especially in the hills. Kerala temples are also serene. That is what I value the most in any place of worship.

Back
Top Bottom