What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

That,s why i can,t wait to see modi winning the seat of PM of india .If you really want another partition of india then go ahead and vote for modi :enjoy:
Good luck with your akhand bharat :rofl:
for the benefit of emancipated indian muslims in need of new plot I will have to support modi reluctantly. :pop:

Indian Muslims don't seem that upset over the high possibility of Modi becoming India's PM.

The Naxalites are the ones who seem more upset right now, but I doubt that has to do with Modi either.

Indian Muslims don't seem that upset over the high possibility of Modi becoming India's PM.

The Naxalites are the ones who seem more upset right now, but I doubt that has to do with Modi either.

Nothing to do with Modi .

Attacking polling officers are a part of strategy because they don't beleive in elections .

They are also furious because people from naxal affected areas are coming to vote en-mass even after them asking people to boycott .

That,s why i can,t wait to see modi winning the seat of PM of india .If you really want another partition of india then go ahead and vote for modi :enjoy:
Good luck with your akhand bharat :rofl:

Jo hoga dekha jayega.

But the hilarious part is pakistani's have been electing leaders who have caused partition once (Bangladesh),

and you have elected leaders time and again who are turning pakistan into a den of radical jihadi's, sectarian terrorists, insurgents and separatists where a new terrorist group gets formed every week.

pakistan is the one that needs all the luck and the handouts atm. :omghaha:

Non Hindus are not allowed in many temples in India.
Yeah. Heck even some lower caste Hindus were not allowed.
All thats changing pretty fast. Few temples left where non Hindus are not allowed.
Some left where low caste Hindus are not allowed.

Yeah. Heck even some lower caste Hindus were not allowed.
All thats changing pretty fast. Few temples left where non Hindus are not allowed.
Some left where low caste Hindus are not allowed.

Majority of temples in Kerala doesn't allow non Hindus and its even same in Karnataka etc . its a complex subject but over all in majority of important temples of Hindu faith, non hindus are not allowed.

Majority of temples in Kerala doesn't allow non Hindus and its even same in Karnataka etc . its a complex subject but over all in majority of important temples of Hindu faith, non hindus are not allowed.
Not that big of an issue in North India.

British MP Barry Gardiner :
Gardiner said Modi's "integrity, ability to administer and govern and strategic political thinking is of the highest order". He called him "a secular leader who has the overwhelming support of all communities in Gujarat... proven time and time again in state elections". "I have met politicians from across the world and I rank him on the pinnacle of all political leaders I have known," Gardiner said. "His competence to govern is unbelievable." Asked whether Modi is capable of governing India, Gardiner said, "Gujarat is the size of the UK or any European country. Since he has taken the state to the highest pinnacles of growth, it's easy to see him as the head of the UK or any European country." On Gujarat riots, Gardiner said, "The Supreme Court has till now exonerated Modi of all charges regarding the riots, and I believe the Supreme Court. We have to access the man on his capability to govern. It took us four days to control the London riots in 2012. It took him three days to bring the riots to a stop in Gujarat.

‘Modi as PM would bode ill for India’s future’
Parvathi Menon London, April 12, 2014

Narendra Modi as India’s next prime minister would “bode ill for India’s future as a country that cherishes the ideals of inclusion and protection for all its peoples,” a group of prominent Indians have said today in a letter to the Guardian.

Turner Prize winner Aneesh Kapoor, novelist Salman Rushdie, academic Homi K Bhabha, film director Deepa Mehta, artist Dayanita Singh, and 21 others have in their letter said: “Without questioning the validity of India’s democratic election process, it is crucial to remember the role played by the Narendra Modi government in the horrifying events in Gujarat in 2002.”

“The Muslim minority were overwhelmingly the victims of pillage, murder and terror, resulting in the deaths of more than 2000 men, women and children. Women, in particular, were subjected to brutal acts of violence and left largely unprotected by the security forces,” the letter noted.

Despite the fact that some of those involved are facing trial, “Modi repeatedly refuses to accept any responsibility or to apologise. Such a failure of moral character and political ethics is incompatible with India’s secular constitution which, in advance of many constitutions around the world, is founded on pluralist principles and seeks fair and full representation for minorities.”
‘Modi as PM would bode ill for India’s future’ - The Hindu

no RP,u can asnwer now,whether u ll step into a mandir to do tourism or not?
achi zabardasti ha lol
How old are you?
Temples are major places of tourism in India.

You need to look for definition of temple in dictionary . Let me make it simple for you guys

(Temple)- (no religious rituals, no pooja phaat, no worship, not interest in deities/morti) = ordinary building, architectures

and no harm in going there just to admire the historical building or architectures or to witness you guys chanting mantras OM namah shivya. These religious rituals going on inside the building make it temple or religious place of worship and without them its not temple :D

aur mein abi chota nuna muna sa bacha hoon..Mard se uss ki age nhi poshtey

they will select. the killing of Muslims IS a reason why Modi is liked by many Hindus. BJP and RSS will be at power this time, no doubt. Muslims,Christians and other minorities know that BJP+RSS in power with Modi as PM is actually a very dangerous thing to happen to India. but, Modi is liked by fanatics as well as moderates this time.
you may read what RSS is:
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
Bullshit. Stop tagging you abrahamics whose hate for polytheistic religions is well known with the actual minorities (by numbers) like Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, parsis who either are supporting modi or are neutral towards him.

For hate mongers like you any attempt by majority Hindus to organize under a political party is not welcome because it would stop the appeasement you receive and also it would start melting the caste differences which would reduce your political baraginjng power you enjoy now. Hence this hatred and fear of Modi. I'm so enjoying this squirming and heartburn of hatemongers like you.

Back
Top Bottom