What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Like i said i thought you as Arab or white european, damn why should i listen so some ex-evil yindoo and please spare me your lectures.

Only idiot with complex will claim foreign ancestry, i am proud ex-hindu but now its time for primitive religion to be put aside. It has only given suffering to Indians nothing more, see caste system and how it divided you.

These are historical building not in use reserve for tourism..she was talking about temples which are in use

Actually historical temples I have visited were in use, it's all about your intentions.

Only idiot with complex will claim foreign ancestry, i proud ex-hindu but now its time for primktive religion to be put aside. It has only given suffering to Indians nothing more, see caste system and how it divided you.
Like i said please spare me your lectures.On the contrary even bangladeshis and most from your nation claim they are arabs and white europeans, i can understand the land of pure being White or arab but bangladeshis are arab? :D bye.

Actually historical temples I have visited were in use, it's all about your intentions.
Places of worship are mostly kept quiet because its spiritual places where you worship God..these are not parks for entertainment purpose

Dude read my previous reply..she was not talking about dead temples

But my post had nothing to do with previous conversation between you two. Reread my reply, the post I quoted was not about dead or live temples - was all about visiting a temple as a tourist.

Like i said please spare me your lectures.On the contrary even bangladeshis and most from your nation claim they are arabs and white europeans, i can understand the land of pure being White or arab but bangladeshis are arab? :D bye.

Bengalis claiming arab ancestry is not my concern, come to Pakistan see how many claim foreign ancestry. Its all myth, we know our origins very well. Though no doubt few claim syed but this biraderi is very small in numbers, and we know they are fake ones.

Somebody needs to remind this jamaati it's not 1947 any more - OTOH no one gives two hoots about him I guess - except on PDF :D

I know two Indian Muslim on this very forum who would think same way but both of them had to change their mind afterward. I wish you all the very best, every one who lives in India is an Indian doesn't matter what religion he/she follows.

60-8 . Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Places of worship are mostly kept quiet because its spiritual places where you worship God..these are not parks for entertainment purpose

Point being? I find no wrong in visiting a historic place. It could be place for worship for some people but my purpose was different. There are churches in the world which also include libraries many Muslim go there for books.

60-8 . Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Brother i don't mock Bharatis hindus, but its my duty being from pure land where hinduism was born to show them light of Islam.

But my post had nothing to do with previous conversation between you two. Reread my reply, the post I quoted was not about dead or live temples - was all about visiting a temple as a tourist.
Dude you can visit temple for tourist purpose but this all discussion was in context of tolerance which according to her can be proved only if a Muslim visit temple or Hindu viist mazzar or mosques which i was not agree with. Respecting differnt beliefs don't mean you should adopt them

Point being? I find no wrong in visiting a historic place. It could be place for worship for some people but my purpose was different. There are churches in the world which also include libraries many Muslim go there for books.
You are not getting the point. If you make mosques, churches and madirs as places of attraction for tourist then it will bring disturbance and rush for those who are worshiping their God there. If these building are dead or being used for any other purpose then its different matter :)

Dude you can visit temple for tourist purpose but this all discussion was in context of tolerance which according to her can be proved only if a Muslim visit temple or Hindu viist mazzar or mosques which i was not agree with. Respecting differnt beliefs don't mean you should adopt them

You are not getting the point. If you make mosques, churches and madirs as place of attraction for tourist then it will bring disturbance and rush for those who are worshiping their God there. If they are dead or being used for any other purpose then its different matter :)

Well lower caste dalit hindus were not allowed to visit temples, as i said hinduism has only divided people not united.

Back
Top Bottom