What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Surrender to these hinduvta extremist and give up your Islamic beliefs and go to their temples and do pooja phaat and then they will consider you Indian and tolerant individuals lol

They are exposing what modi and fellows teaching to them

These are my people and i do care for them and if they are having misconception regarding Islam then i will try to remove that misconception. Its God who is the judge .

I am still waiting for your answer will Muslims embrace hindu gods and Hinduism?

So your answer is your religion is the only way and rest are bad, so why should we follow yours? when you dont follow ours?

Even original hindus stopped following that backward shit, i hope primitive Indians also see the light one day.

Raja tell us can muslims come into temples.
No, Muslim go to their place of worship which is mosque. Only idiots will expect Muslims to attend place of worship of Hindu

These are my people and i do care for them and if they are having misconception regarding Islam then i will try to remove that misconception. Its God who is the judge .
haha your people say that you are second class citizen ..ok good luck to you in convincing these bigots :D

No, Muslim go to their place of worship which is mosque. Only idiots will expect Muslims to attend place of worship of Hindu

haha your people say that you are second class citizen ..ok good luck to you in convincing these bigots :D

Why they can come in as a tourist.no need to worship.

yeah original hindus like you?I thought you were an arab or white european .o_O Damn.

Land of pure is where hinduism was born, you guys are merely primitive beings following religion which have nothing to do with your ancestors. I as a ex-hindu can only give you advice because people from pure land were responsible for your brainwashing.

I know two Indian Muslim on this very forum who would think same way but both of them had to change their mind afterward. I wish you all the very best, every one who lives in India is an Indian doesn't matter what religion he/she follows.

Come on bronxbull

I seriously want to know your age. Temples are places for worship and not for tourism .

She is well in to 50's, or even 60. I have calculated her age by hint she gave about his husband moving to Chennai in 50's. Respect dadi jee, bhuddi mai da damagh hil chukeye.

Even original hindus stopped following that backward shit, i hope primitive Indians also see the light one day.

Its not allowed to degrade others religious belief and if we say bad about other religion then others will bad say about ALLAH SWT.

She is well in to 50's, or even 60. I have calculated her age by hint she gave about his husband moving to Chennai in 50's. Respect dadi jee, bhuddi mai da damagh hil chukeye.
Acha kia bata diya mein ja rha hoon :D

Land of pure is where hinduism was born, you guys are merely primitive beings following religion which have nothing to do with your ancestors. I as a ex-hindu can only give you advice because people from pure land were responsible for your brainwashing.
Like i said i thought you as Arab or white european, damn why should i listen so some ex-evil yindoo and please spare me your lectures.

Back
Top Bottom