What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

but there is a left or right of on a religious scale every one fare in his or her country. I am simply asking where do you see yourself on that scale.
Sorry i am not getting what you mean by left or right on religious scale?

Am i liberal, moderate or extremist Muslim? Is that what you asking?

There was no religious violence in China like in India.
app jaise lakhoon hoon tu dair nhi lagey ghi tabahe anney mein

Sorry i am not getting what you mean by left or right on religious scale?

Am i liberal, moderate or extremist Muslim? Is that what you asking?

app jaise lakhoon hoon tu dair nhi lagey ghi tabahe anney mein
Yes and where that leaning steams from? Is it the values you were raised with or somewhere in between those were changed? That's how Hindus were born. No one teaches us to hate some one. We give respect to each and every religion as they command but when the right are being transgressed we don't like it.

When Buddha being an Indian is embraced by Chinese, Japanese, Vietnames etc , why Indians cant embrace Muhammed Pbuh as Prophet ? Islam is universal religion.
we don't have trouble with it, but when a navratri procession is stoned at just because it happen to pass through a muslim dominated area it's not much a secular issue

When Buddha being an Indian is embraced by Chinese, Japanese, Vietnames etc , why Indians cant embrace Muhammed Pbuh as Prophet ? Islam is universal religion.

There is no problem,but convince the indian muslims that they are not arab aulaad.

They have waged numerous wars against each other and have killed way more in those wars . Still China , Taiwan , Japan , vietnam, Thailand all are having issues and have different countries. Answer is out there but you wont see it .

Urdu is Indian language which is spoken widely in Hindi belt . Is Shalwar Kameez Arabs dress code ?

Believe me you are not defending but just mixing up many different issues because of your misconception about Islam and Muslims.

I am talking about a telugu convert.

we don't have trouble with it, but when a navratri procession is stoned at just because it happen to pass through a muslim dominated area it's not much a secular issue

There have been incidents during the hindu fesitvals in which wantedly some miscreants throw crackers and color inside Masjid. You cant deny this. Processions were never taken out in every area but those have been politicized and we are seeing processions since the past 2 to 3 decades.

Here only the problem starts which you cant see. According to Indian constitution all are equal and if you treat some one as second class citizen then dont you think that it would be harmful for the country . This is the reason dalits, Muslims and Christians always unite.

In China media is tightly control that's why we don't get much about the internal issues.

dalit people have nothing to do with muslims,they deserve reservation.

There have been incidents during the hindu fesitvals in which wantedly some miscreants throw crackers and color inside Masjid. You cant deny this. Processions were never taken out in every area but those have been politicized and we are seeing processions since the past 2 to 3 decades.
well one wonders which procession started first in the place.

Here only the problem starts which you cant see. According to Indian constitution all are equal and if you treat some one as second class citizen then dont you think that it would be harmful for the country . This is the reason dalits, Muslims and Christians always unite.

In China media is tightly control that's why we don't get much about the internal issues.

no no,they dont,now what u r saying now is an actual excuse.

There is no problem,but convince the indian muslims that they are not arab aulaad.

Islam is universal religion and followers of Islam are from many nations.

I am talking about a telugu convert.

Indians can speak many languages these days and learning and speaking any language is not wrong. Why we are communicating in english ?

well one wonders which procession started first in the place.

Ganesha procession started after the 80's before that there was no Ganesha procession.

Dalits have everything to do with Muslims and Christians .

can you repeat the question clearly ?
The answer to your question of why cant hindus embrace islam like chinese did for buddhism, I ask Will muslims embrace ur gods and embrace hinduism?

what i am aware of i am saying that only and i always try to give straight answers.
You know crap about china so let your knowledge about china be as it is.They dont have riots nor religious fights like we do in india.Its because the minority behaves well and they know what happens if they dont behave well.Ask your pakistani friends.

The answer to your question of why cant hindus embrace islam like chinese did for buddhism, I ask Will muslims embrace ur gods and embrace hinduism?

Muslims worship only one God who is the creator of the whole universe and they don't make partners with that Supreme God and for them Muhammed Pbuh is just Prophet.

Back
Top Bottom