What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

You are jahil. Islam was not revealed just for arabs and its universal religion and has followers from different culture, races, color and ethnicities ..stop talking BS

if we are rejecting it,then why not accept it?

we are idol worshipping kaffirs n ll remain so.

I thought you had some sense in your head .Did you lost your mind?

Islam may be foreign religion to you but people who follow this religion are not foreigners but native people of this land who should have freedom or right to practice and choose any beliefs they like..

stop reading books of hinduvata teachers who asking for taking revenge of Persian and Afghani invaders from poor indian muslims chaps who cannot even defend themselves

all indian muslims have rejected their cultural identities and have some theory linking them to arabs,christians also link themselves to british n portuguese,so it is not my construct.

diwali is an indian festival,we have a every right to celebrate it in our country.

you have every right to complain about diwali celebrations in the uk.

You are confusing indian with Hindu lol

You have every right and so does Indian Muslim because constitution give them this right. Give up this bigotry and intolerance .

What sickularism is that which offer such double standards.. You are worse than talibans

If Azaan is wrong then so is diwali and others such religious Hindu celebrations and festivals which people carry on on Road and in public places..hell they even celebrate viasaki here in uk by doing plenty of natuk and dhool tamsha on road even when some of us are sleeping after doing night shifts

Dont worry i will keep showing it to you :D

with all due respect,

as long as wahabbis are around,we ll also be around.

1947 is a longtime ago and never happening again.

You have every right and so does Indian Muslim because constitution give them this right. Give up this bigotry and intolerance .

What sickularism is that which offer such double standards.. You are worse than talibans

constitution can be amended.

i agree,indian muslims deserved a decent life in pakistan,fate played with them.

i dont want muslim ghettos,illegal cow slaughter,narcotics smuggling and pole vaulting bangladeshis in India and ll do everything to uproot this evil.

all indian muslims have rejected their cultural identities and have some theory linking them to arabs,christians also link themselves to british n portuguese,so it is not my construct.

Another BS..now you are mixing up culture with religion when they are two different things. Indian muslim dont have same culture as iranian or arab muslims..Its include languages, dress, food, traditions, etc

Are you a ten year old kid? seriously?

indian muslims think that,i dont.

raja,i believe u have not interacted with many indian muslims and what they think and their sheer hatred for hindu religion and our faith.

i know it straightaway,u try talking to them in the UK,they ll tell u.

Ask indian muslims,why they have rejected their cultural identity n surnames?

i know in pakistan,the surnames have not vanished but they have in india.

prophet muhammad is not indian,arabic quran is not indian,sunnat is not indian,beef eating is not indian.

i am enlightened myself,u just take care of urself,

Religions are universal and doesn't have boundaries or borders. When Buddha being an Indian is embraced by Chinese and Japanese then why cant Indians embrace an Arab as Prophet ? But here its about God and God is the creator of all the nations.

indian muslims think that,i dont.

raja,i believe u have not interacted with many indian muslims and what they think and their sheer hatred for hindu religion and our faith.

i know it straightaway,u try talking to them in the UK,they ll tell u.

Ask indian muslims,why they have rejected their cultural identity n surnames?

i know in pakistan,the surnames have not vanished but they have in india.

I have interacted with more people than you can even imagine. Your thinking is very narrow mind. what is culture identity? last i heard was that many Indian Hindus are atheist and agnostic in their religious beliefs ..What you will say about them? They are foreigners because rejected hindu beliefs and bgawad geeta lol

hindu is Indian and Indian is Hindu ... everything else is addition to our age old tradition. so Eid or Christmas is just an addition to rich culture not something else.

Religions are universal and doesn't have boundaries or borders. When Buddha being an Indian is embraced by Chinese and Japanese then why cant Indians embrace an Arab as Prophet ? But here its about God and God is the creator of all the nations.

Buddhist Chinese/Confucianism chinese/Tao Chinese didn't partition china but Arabi ghulam did so in india,thats why.

hindu is Indian and Indian is Hindu ... everything else is addition to our age old tradition. so Eid or Christmas is just an addition to rich culture not something else.
not really

Indian is nationality while Hinduism is religion. Its like saying British and Christianity are same thing and hindu cannot be british lol

i never said those people are not indians,why do u get that idea that i did?

azaan using loudspeakers is not a god given right.

if it is,then we ll put a quota on the number of masjids.

and not all indian muslims r weak n poor,we dont want to make life hard but we have a lot of wahhabi dogs in india seeking to destablize our country.our issue is only with them.

You are just full of excuses as i see and you cant agree on anything and would be the first to deny the rights of Indians just because of their religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom