What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

I have the partitioned maps plz contact me for making final war at panipat for ghazwa-e-hind.

Its a big deal for India because India do need energy and its good for India in long term. Bangladesh buying submarines is due to the Myanmar modernization of its armed forces . Situation in Myanmar as we see has gone out of hand which resulted in the massacres of rohingya's. BJP is in favor of giving indian citizenship to bangladeshi hindus even if they are illegal immigrants and this is even one of the reason that Bangladeshi Hindus illegal immigration has increased and this in reality ending the existence of Hinduism not only in Pakistan but even in Bangladesh.

I am talking about the problem so that it come in notice.

Now believe me I have not come across any bdesi hindu so far though I lived n travelled extensively in various parts of the country especially WB. .... Strangely you jumped to a conclusion that bjp is appeasing to bdesi Hindu n allowing bdesi illegal migration.....
Have you ever bothered to see demographic change in bordering distt of many states ...? Remember assam riots how n why it started....?
Khoongress has done enough n irreparable damage to our society for vote bank politics still a secular party ......
Suggest me an option or alternative of Khoongress n Mms today. ..?

Now believe me I have not come across any bdesi hindu so far though I lived n travelled extensively in various parts of the country especially WB. .... Strangely you jumped to a conclusion that bjp is appeasing to bdesi Hindu n allowing bdesi illegal migration.....
Have you ever bothered to see demographic change in bordering distt of many states ...? Remember assam riots how n why it started....?
Khoongress has done enough n irreparable damage to our society for vote bank politics still a secular party ......
its doesnt' matter man as long as bengal and assam vote of congress and TMC. They both are sold out.
Kerala and Bengal boast about educated population .... and if going by their track record I would rather remain uneducated.

Its a major issue because here its about the largest minority community of India. Congress, SP and all the other parties do way more for the Hindu communities but as soon as there is a talk to give Muslim community some soaps it become minority appeasement case and its like that they are not even Indian nationals. All this wont work anymore.

Its part of Namaaz to call the Believers . And Namaaz is second pillar of Islam.

kyon warna,saare momeen ghazab neend mein so jayenge kya?

its doesnt' matter man as long as bengal and assam vote of congress and TMC. They both are sold out.
Kerala and Bengal boast about educated population .... and if going by their track record I would rather remain uneducated.

kerala\s literacy statistics are a big fake,they can only read the brand name on liquor bottles.

kerala\s literacy statistics are a big fake,they can only read the brand name on liquor bottles.
nothing to worry about here .... momhdeens know how brutal we can be when it comes down to the real thing. Beef or no beef we will lynch anyone going against rules in our part of the country.

Try to follow the news properly . BJP is using hindu card to come in power and even recently Mr Modi has talked about giving citizenship to Bangladeshi Hindus .

Muslims are always majority in Bengal side and those border areas .

This has nothing to do with congress . it was the communists who were in power in West Bengal for long time.

Azaan is part of Namaaz and i dont know what problem you are having with it .

nothing to worry about here .... momhdeens know how brutal we can be when it comes down to the real thing. Beef or no beef we will lynch anyone going against rules in our part of the country.

Come on . stop such talks and disturb the harmony of the nation. Stop your mob culture , it wont benefit anyone. I believe in peace .

Last edited:
Kia chawal ha yea lol Can someone tell me why he did not said that he is regret of killing of innocent in gujraat riots but instead he walk off lol

[vide]

Try to follow the news properly . BJP is using hindu card to come in power and even recently Mr Modi has talked about giving citizenship to Bangladeshi Hindus .

Muslims are always majority in Bengal side and those border areas .

This has nothing to do with congress . it was the communists who were in power in West Bengal for long time.

Azaan is part of Namaaz and i dont know what problem you are having with it .

Come on . stop such talks and disturb the harmony of the nation. Stop your mob culture , it wont benefit anyone. I believe in peace .

we dont want azaan in india.

your move, hindus of india :coffee:

just be careful if you vote that gorilla in, then it will be one of your last.

the problem is not about fighting,the issue is external support from middle east.

else,no body ll survive in india.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom