What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

There was no choice and if there would be any choice then bengal would have never divided on the first place nor 2 to 3 million bengali have to die because of the famine in 1942. Problem is this that no one ever wants to talk about those bengali Muslims who were death in Millions without any reason. And I am sure that God will not forgive those who made those innocent Bengali Muslims to die like this.

How you find connection of partition with Bengal Famine :wacko: They voted for Muslim League to create Muslim homeland in Bengal and Suhrawardy who became Chief Minister of Bengal after 1946 victory even declared public holiday on Direct Action Day so that they can force Congress to accept their demand to carve out Pakistan out of British India. All those things don't negate the fact that they were the most desperate people to get their Pakistan, not to live with Bengali Hindus and wiped out the population of Bangladeshi Hindus from 29% in 1951 to 8%.

I don't get why this hype about muslims vs Modi.

There isn't even an issue with Indian Muslims right now other than what beleaguers any other average Indian of any faith.

There are other real issues that need tackling by the next govt rather than talking about a non issue.

Maoists, economy, poverty, infrastructure, education, malnutrition, women's safety, the skewed sex ratio etc.

why bring in a non issue about Muslims at all?.

You are making up definitions on the fly as convenient. I don't see what can be achieved by looking for an alternative definition of treason. I'm lost.

If you want to understand you can understand but you are not trying to understand what i am saying.

How you find connection of partition with Bengal Famine :wacko: They voted for Muslim League to create Muslim homeland in Bengal and Suhrawardy who became Chief Minister of Bengal after 1946 victory even declared public holiday on Direct Action Day so that they can force Congress to accept their demand to carve out Pakistan out of British India. All those things don't negate the fact that they were the most desperate people to get their Pakistan, not to live with Bengali Hindus and wiped out the population of Bangladeshi Hindus from 29% in 1951 to 8%.

Bengal is suffering since 1770 and whenever bengalis tried to stand back they were punished and this is going on since a very long time . Bengal famine happened in 1943-1944 which resulted in deaths of millions of bengalis who were mainly Muslims and every strangely all those million of deaths were put under a rug and no one ever raised that issue . Its all related to the bengali nation and its time for bengalis to understand how much they have been exploited all these centuries. Its mainly the Bengali Muslims who have been wiped out in millions but no one talk about them.

I don't get why this hype about muslims vs Modi.

There isn't even an issue with Indian Muslims right now other than what beleaguers any other average Indian of any faith.

There are other real issues that need tackling by the next govt rather than talking about a non issue.

Maoists, economy, poverty, infrastructure, education, malnutrition, women's safety, the skewed sex ratio etc.

why bring in a non issue about Muslims at all?.

BJP is having a very strange attitude towards Muslims and whenever anything government tries to do it becomes minority appeasement for them be it in jobs, educations, reservation etc and here only the problem lies.

Last edited:
BJP is having a very strange attitude towards Muslims and whenever anything government tries to do it becomes minority appeasement for them be it in jobs, educations, reservation etc and here only the problem lies.

That's not even a major issue to talk about partition again, is it? parties like congress, SP are involved in Muslim appeasement, while they have multitude of real issues to bother about - do you deny it?

Those who suffer for them its treason only because its gross violations against them. Azaan is just for 5 minutes compare the the morning mantras from the temples which goes on for hours or the Church masses etc.

Treason is denying even basic rights because of the religion and butchering innocent people just because of their religion.

azaan is not necessary,

That's not even a major issue to talk about partition again, is it? parties like congress, SP are involved in Muslim appeasement, while they have multitude of real issues to bother about - do you deny it?

Its a major issue because here its about the largest minority community of India. Congress, SP and all the other parties do way more for the Hindu communities but as soon as there is a talk to give Muslim community some soaps it become minority appeasement case and its like that they are not even Indian nationals. All this wont work anymore.

azaan is not necessary,

Its part of Namaaz to call the Believers . And Namaaz is second pillar of Islam.

Its a major issue because here its about the largest minority community of India. Congress, SP and all the other parties do way more for the Hindu communities but as soon as there is a talk to give Muslim community some soaps it become minority appeasement case and its like that they are not even Indian nationals. All this wont work anymore.

All this - like what?

people had issues when SC/ST's and dalits were given reservations - they weren't foolish enough to ask for any different state because people complained.

The same happens when sops are given to any particular groups - people who do not avail the benefits complain about it, and rightly too because it's not as if the people who complain are better off themselves.

All this - like what?

people had issues when SC/ST's and dalits were given reservations - they weren't foolish enough to ask for any different state because people complained.

Those reservations are given because of the social and economical status and its needed for SC/ST/BC.

The same happens when sops are given to any particular groups - people who do not avail the benefits complain about it, and rightly too because it's not as if the people who complain are better off themselves.

Soaps are given to all the communities but its become an issue if its given to Muslim community .

Bengal is suffering since 1770 and whenever bengalis tried to stand back they were punished and this is going on since a very long time . Bengal famine happened in 1943-1944 which resulted in deaths of millions of bengalis who were mainly Muslims and every strangely all those million of deaths were put under a rug and no one ever raised that issue . Its all related to the bengali nation and its time for bengalis to understand how much they have been exploited all these centuries. Its mainly the Bengali Muslims who have been wiped out in millions but no one talk about them.

Famine is well recognized. But you should answer my question, why should I accept those people in India who were most desperate for their Pakistan at any cost.

Those reservations are given because of the social and economical status and its needed for SC/ST/BC.

Soaps are given to all the communities but its become an issue if its given to Muslim community .

Sops if given to Muslims will also be for their social and economical reasons.

As I said sops given to some single community (and especially if it is religion based) will be an issue for others.

Famine is well recognized. But you should answer my question, why should I accept those people in India who were most desperate for their Pakistan at any cost.

I think this is an excuse used to deny rights to the minority community and these talks only is further alienating Indian Muslims and as soon as Indian Muslims try to stand against injustices they get the Pakistani supporter tag.

I think this is an excuse used to deny rights to the minority community and these talks only is further alienating Indian Muslims and as soon as Indian Muslims try to stand against injustices they get the Pakistani supporter tag.

I am not talking about Indian Muslims who made their choice to live in India and I have no issue with it but the Bangaldeshis who wanted their Pakistan desperately not to live with Hindus and Indians and first one to start riots to get their Pakistan at any cost. Why should accept them.

Sops if given to Muslims will also be for their social and economical reasons.

That is termed as minority appeasement.

As I said sops given to some single community (and especially if it is religion based) will be an issue for others.

All the communities do get sops from the Government and all are even benefiting be Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Parsis , Hindus but as soon as its about Muslims it becomes religion based issue.

That is termed as minority appeasement.

All the communities do get sops from the Government and all are even benefiting be Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Parsis , Hindus but as soon as its about Muslims it becomes religion based issue.

What sops do Buddhistsm Jains, sikhs, Parsis, Hindus get?

Back
Top Bottom