What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Those elections took place when India was under occupation and there was a policy adopted since the starting in Bengal to divide because of the Fakhir-Sanyasi rebellion. Bengal Famine resulted in the deaths of majority of bengali Muslims because of the support they gave to Azad Hind Fauj. So please try to go a bit back and understand who has sold out the lifes of the Bengalis Hindus and Muslims alike.

They took the choice not to live with Hindus, got their land for that and erased the population of Hindus from 29% in 1951 to 8% today. Yes, we can distinguish them from Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Hindus and I don't see anything wrong in that because I don't want to people who were most desperate for their Pakistan in 1947 in my country.

Stop being a drama queen. You are free to vote for whoever you want, follow whatever religion you want, speak any language you want, not sing vande mataram if you want and be disconnected from indigenous culture if you want. I'm only threatening violence, if you want to partition my nation once again because history shows that partitoning will only lead to even more violence and pain. I'd rather stop with extreme prejudice anyone who comes up with such threatening and anti national ideas. If you think that means i want you to dance to my tunes, then so be it. It seems i can't reason you out of your whining habit and victimhood complex.

Its you who is a drama queen in here and playing like a victim in here. It is my nation and land which is given by God. God is the owner of all the cultures and you are having problem if some follows other culture and religion. Partition was happened by your people and even now asking threatening us to leave our land and emigrate to other land because of religion.

Anti national ideas are those people having those wants native people to leave their homes because of their religion.

They took the choice not to live with Hindus, got their land for that and erased the population of Hindus from 29% in 1951 to 8% today. Yes, we can distinguish them from Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Hindus and I don't see anything wrong in that because I don't want to people who were most desperate for their Pakistan in 1947 in my country.

There was no choice and if there would be any choice then bengal would have never divided on the first place nor 2 to 3 million bengali have to die because of the famine in 1942. Problem is this that no one ever wants to talk about those bengali Muslims who were death in Millions without any reason. And I am sure that God will not forgive those who made those innocent Bengali Muslims to die like this.

Last edited:
Its you who is a drama queen in here and playing like a victim in here. It is my nation and land which is given by God. God is the owner of all the cultures and you are having problem if some follows other culture and religion. Partition was happened by your people and even now asking threatening us to leave our land and emigrate to other land because of religion.

Anti national ideas are those people having those wants native people to leave their homes because of their religion.

Nobody asked you to leave this country you LIAR! I said leave this country BEFORE you think of another partition. Partition is challenging territorial integrity of this country, also called treason as per Indian law. Get that through your thick head.

Short of committing treason, i fully support your rights as a citizen to oppose Modi and follow your religion and will fight for it if i have to. So stop lying.

iIlegal Bangladeshis are economical immigrants , so who is checking that those are persecuted people and if its about persecuted people then it should be for all the people irrespective of their religion.

There is just one ethnicity of muslims in Bangladesh, Bengali muslim. Why will bengali muslim persecute another Bengali muslim. Stop bogus reasoning.

Though to tell you the truth we should not be taking in Bengali Hindus either. It is not a good thing for India considering their commie orientation.

Nobody asked you to leave this country you LIAR! I said leave this country BEFORE you think of another partition. Partition is challenging territorial integrity of this country, also called treason as per Indian law. Get that through your thick head.

Short of committing treason, i fully support your rights as a citizen to oppose Modi and follow your religion and will fight for it if i have to. So stop lying.

you have wrote this
If India will be paritioned again, it will between India and a big ditch full of rotting bodies of those who want a partition.
As to those who do not like India, they can emigrate. Half my family has, its perfectly legal and nobody will kill you for it.
except of those who believe in cultural separatism and think anti-national threats will be entertained. No, they will not be, mark my words.

My simple question is this ? Who is going to decide all this ? the mob which we see time to time with swords who are killing innocent people and taking law in hands ? Treason is done by those who are threatening everyone because they are having power and money and they are even using that money to make life hell of other people because of their religions. here i am not lying .

you have wrote this
If India will be paritioned again, it will between India and a big ditch full of rotting bodies of those who want a partition.
As to those who do not like India, they can emigrate. Half my family has, its perfectly legal and nobody will kill you for it.
except of those who believe in cultural separatism and think anti-national threats will be entertained. No, they will not be, mark my words.

My simple question is this ? Who is going to decide all this ? the mob which we see time to time with swords who are killing innocent people and taking law in hands ? Treason is done by those who are threatening everyone because they are having power and money and they are even using that money to make life hell of other people because of their religions. here i am not lying .

I'll tell you who is gong to decide this. The people who ask for, dream of, threaten to cause a partition, if and when they do it, they will decide this. Treason will not pay, simple.

There is just one ethnicity of muslims in Bangladesh, Bengali muslim. Why will bengali muslim persecute another Bengali muslim. Stop bogus reasoning.

Well even in India , there are Indian hindus who exploit other Indian Hindus , so why it would be different anywhere else including Bangladesh. Exploitation is work of devil .

Though to tell you the truth we should not be taking in Bengali Hindus either. It is not a good thing for India considering their commie orientation.

If there are genuine cases then it should be considered irrespective of the religion.

That India would be partitioned if Modi comes to power, that's what is wrong.

Indians do have their reservations. Its strange that we welcome when the same organization ask Pakistani president to stop thinking about Indian Muslims and let them to solve their own problems and if other way then its treason.

I'll tell you who is gong to decide this. The people who ask for, dream of, threaten to cause a partition, if and when they do it, they will decide this. Treason will not pay, simple.

You mean by self made thekedars of the nation. Treason is that when Indian citizen is not treated like Indian citizen and are made to suffer because of their religion. Treason is that when supreme court verdict and constitutions is over looked but we will not talk about it .

That does not equate to religious persecution.

We know that there is religious persecution within the country within religious communities but we normally avoid to talk about it.

Last edited:
You mean by self made thekedars of the nation. Treason is that when Indian citizen is not treated like Indian citizen and are made to suffer because of their religion. Treason is that when supreme court verdict and constitutions is over looked but we will not talk about it .

Discrimination, miscarriage of justice is NOT treason. Also early morning azaan blaring on loudspeakers overlooking law of the land is not treason. Stop calling every crime or illegal activity treason.

Discrimination, miscarriage of justice is NOT treason. Also early morning azaan blaring on loudspeakers overlooking law of the land is not treason. Stop calling every crime or illegal activity treason.

Those who suffer for them its treason only because its gross violations against them. Azaan is just for 5 minutes compare the the morning mantras from the temples which goes on for hours or the Church masses etc.

Treason is denying even basic rights because of the religion and butchering innocent people just because of their religion.

Those who suffer for them its treason only because its gross violations against them. Azaan is just for 5 minutes compare the the morning mantras from the temples which goes on for hours or the Church masses etc.

Treason is denying even basic rights because of the religion and butchering innocent people just because of their religion.

You are making up definitions on the fly as convenient. I don't see what can be achieved by looking for an alternative definition of treason. I'm lost.

Back
Top Bottom