What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Pakistan has India 'covered'. Worry about yourself. We are NOT in the same boat as you. Modi is a 'ghubara', we can blow it anytime we want. He has zero bar on Pakistan as we are equally capable of hitting back!

For people who don't care about Modi, your countrymen do seem to spend an awful lot of time fretting about him. :lol:

Last edited:
Seems you missed many things between India and BD. No not everything is right, there are many unresolved issues which should have been resolved by now like teesta treaty, border issues etc. Go ask any BDian what they say about these things. And regarding illigal immigration, when I say Bangladeshi, It means Bangladeshi irrespective of religion. But then yeah our country have hosted oppressed refuges since our freedom like Tibetians Buddhists in 60s, millions of BD muslims in 70s, thousands of rohingya muslims recently and few thousands hindus from pak but illigal immigration is a whole different issue. I hope you are agree with me here..

Relations between India and Bangladesh are stable and that's why ONGC got oil and gas exploration contract in Bangladesh which is not any small thing and that contract lasts for 20 to 25 years . Border and enclave disputes do have many angles including the border disputes with Myanmar and with time all those issues will be solved. And regarding refugees with time they all have to return back to their countries. Illegal immigration can be stopped but for this need to pour money in border areas of Bangladesh and i think already some steps have been taken in such investment as the illegal Bangladeshi are economical immigrants. Bangladeshis should be treated like Bangladeshis instead of Hindus or Muslim Bangladeshis and this only is creating internal problems inside Bangladesh for the minorities.

Last edited:
Relations between India and Bangladesh are stable and that's why ONGC got oil and gas exploration contract in Bangladesh which is not any small thing and that contract lasts for 20 to 25 years . Border and enclave disputes do have many angles including the border disputes with Myanmar and with time all those issues will be solved. And regarding refugees with time they all have to return back to their countries. Illegal immigration can be stopped but for this need to pour money in border areas of Bangladesh and i think already some steps have been taken in such investment as the illegal Bangladeshi are economical immigrants. Bangladeshis should be treated like Bangladeshis instead of Hindus or Muslim Bangladeshis and this only is creating internal problems inside Bangladesh for the minorities.
Well Indeed Indians companies got contracts and so will Chinese or Russian companies. Not a big deal. If Bangladesh is giving you contracts, on other hands they are buying submarines from chinese something our Navy don't like. As regarding immigration, thats exactly what I said in my above post. Send all illigal Bangladeshi irrespective of religion. Oppressed should be treated differently though just like we have treated them in past irrespective of their religion.

Ever wondered why a national ruling party, who had all the resources they wud need to implicate a regional leader as being the perpetrator of the carnage, still came up short in doing so....????

They spent gazillions to just keep the issue alive, especially cos they knew how bad public memory is cos of their own experience in 1984 participation ...

Buying off almost all NGO's that had a voice, planting stories in all media houses that had a moron as a news-anchor or an editor to shout at prime time....

Still that leader was elected by the state electorate, time and again to lead them.... That's when I was thinking maybe mainstream media is not what they claim to be and they have an agenda to stamp on a guy 24/7, cos somebody is paying for it...

Cos all logic pointed otherwise!!

Fair Analaysis...afterall "In another blow to Modi" is the most quoted phrase in mainstream English Media for quite some time.

But why that opposition , there should be some reasons ?

Well for some atleast, the opposition will only subside if India is declared a Islamic or Christian Republic.

Jamiat Ulema E Hind president Maulana Arshad Madani has said pro-Hindutva forces coming to power would be the worst nightmare for the country's Muslims.

Speaking to Headlines Today Editor-at-Large Rahul Kanwal, who is travelling on the Election Express across the length and breadth of the country, in an exclusive interview, Madani said all Muslims should go all out to ensure that BJP candidates are defeated by voting for whichever party is best placed to defeat the BJP on that seat.

Sitting between the Darul Uloom Deoband seminary and the Rashidi Mosque, the Maulana couldn't have been more vocal in his criticism of the BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi when he said, "India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power."

Given the hold that the Maulana has on the country's Sunni Muslims, the Deoband chief's words carry weight.

In a seperate interview with Aaj Tak, Madani expressed satisfaction at the steps taken by Uttar Pradesh government for relief of Muzaffarnagar riot victims.

Question: What would you like to say on Akhilesh government's role in Muzaffarnagar riots?

I have stated this before. The administration has to be blamed for the riots in Muzaffarnagar and the administration kept the government in dark. I am not able to bring myself to believe that government wanted the riots. The government has given enough compensation to the displaced people. Nobody after independence gave such a money to the victims of communal riots.

Question: What about the condition of victims living in refugee camps?

The number of people living in camps has come down. Eventually, people will have to return to their houses.

Question: Has the Aam Aadmi Party emerged as a viable secular option for Muslims?

I don't think that Muslims should rush into things. Indeed, its a new party and has created a support base in short time. It has emerged as the third option. But in the current scenario, it is not very wise to think that a new party will bring revolution and change everything. They will have to prove themselves. Muslims have some issues that are unaddressed for long. We will like to see what would AAP's response to those issues.

Question: What is your take on Narendra Modi?

We have maintained only one opinion about Narendra Modi. We do not have trust on him. If he comes to power, it would be a setback to the secular fabric of the country. Even if he becomes the prime minister, our opinion about him would not change.

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today
well i dont think so, with coming of modi to the power pakidtan is likely to be partitioned and bdeshi refugees will be kicked out of India

Please don't make terrorist Modi your PM Indians. He is the evil force for all community. He massacred in Gujarat by giving fuel in communal riots. Now he will massacre in whole India. Hope BJP nominates another deserving candidate someone like Dr. Manmohan Singh.
they will select. the killing of Muslims IS a reason why Modi is liked by many Hindus. BJP and RSS will be at power this time, no doubt. Muslims,Christians and other minorities know that BJP+RSS in power with Modi as PM is actually a very dangerous thing to happen to India. but, Modi is liked by fanatics as well as moderates this time.
you may read what RSS is:
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

well i dont think so, with coming of modi to the power pakidtan is likely to be partitioned and bdeshi refugees will be kicked out of India

In your dreams :D

they will select. the killing of Muslims IS a reason why Modi is liked by many Hindus. BJP and RSS will be at power this time, no doubt. Muslims,Christians and other minorities know that BJP+RSS in power with Modi as PM is actually a very dangerous thing to happen to India. but, Modi is liked by fanatics as well as moderates this time.
you may read what RSS is:
Campaign to Stop Funding Hate

Nope you are actually wrong. In another thread, I mentioned that Congress has dug its own grave and that Modi is simply pouring the sand over their corpses. I don't believe that people are voting for BJP because of Modi. They are simply voting for an alternative. The alternative will make promises but in another 5 years they will be voted out and Congress will be returned when they cannot deliver on their promises. People believe that the BJP and Modi has a magic wand which will do away with global economics and dispel all the hurdles which India faces due to its history. Because a few Congress goons are corrupt then the entire Congress has been painted with the same brush. Indians have a short memory when it comes to Congress's achievements but they will have a longer memory when it comes to the BJP's failures. Let the BJP rule for 5 years. Their failure to immediately deliver on their promises will hopefully be an educational move for the Indian voter

You mean those who will talk about sending Indian minorities should be send to Nepal.

You complain about stupid Hindu remarks about the Muslims in India yet you have the audacity to make such a stupid remark?

Last edited:
Politicians who gave ration cards and voter IDs to Bangladeshies and people who were involved in this for vote bank.

Its BJP which is openly in favor of giving nationality to Bangladeshi Hindus and even its clearly a vote bank politics.

You complain about stupid Hindu remarks about the Muslims in India yet you have the audacity to make such a stupid remark?

Thank God , atleast someone has noticed what i am talking about. These Stupid remarks about Indian minorities are going on since many years. Such talks against Indian minorities should stop.

Its BJP which is openly in favor of giving nationality to Bangladeshi Hindus and even its clearly a vote bank politics.

Thank God , atleast someone has noticed what i am talking about. These Stupid remarks about Indian minorities are going on since many years. Such talks against Indian minorities should stop.

There are stupid people in every community. We shouldn't be adding to the numbers :D

jamayeti of all types.. pakistani, bangaladeshi and hindi .. all should be shot en mass

seems u chose wrong name and flag buddy! :) come with a correct one !

Well Indeed Indians companies got contracts and so will Chinese or Russian companies. Not a big deal. If Bangladesh is giving you contracts, on other hands they are buying submarines from chinese something our Navy don't like. As regarding immigration, thats exactly what I said in my above post. Send all illigal Bangladeshi irrespective of religion. Oppressed should be treated differently though just like we have treated them in past irrespective of their religion.

Its a big deal for India because India do need energy and its good for India in long term. Bangladesh buying submarines is due to the Myanmar modernization of its armed forces . Situation in Myanmar as we see has gone out of hand which resulted in the massacres of rohingya's. BJP is in favor of giving indian citizenship to bangladeshi hindus even if they are illegal immigrants and this is even one of the reason that Bangladeshi Hindus illegal immigration has increased and this in reality ending the existence of Hinduism not only in Pakistan but even in Bangladesh.

There are stupid people in every community. We shouldn't be adding to the numbers :D

I am talking about the problem so that it come in notice.

If India will be paritioned again, it will between India and a big ditch full of rotting bodies of those who want a partition. Don't fcking joke about this Mad-ani, don't test the patience of a tolerant inclusive people just because some of them decide to use their electoral democratic right of pursuing their group interest through the ballot.

If India will be paritioned again, it will between India and a big ditch full of rotting bodies of those who want a partition. Don't fcking joke about this Mad-ani, don't test the patience of a tolerant inclusive people just because some of them decide to use their electoral democratic right of pursuing their group interest through the ballot.

Some people just want to see rotten bodies and they cant see good things and its always the unsecured people who thinks that might is right.

why ?? thats why !!

You don't know what you are talking and transgressors like you will have no place.

Back
Top Bottom