What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

How do you know that he was involved in riots? Because Congress and supporters says so? Let the Indians decide what is good for nation. Whatever may be the result, you will see on 16th may.

Its not a matter of India only. Its a matter of whole South Asia. If Modi becomes PM situation in Pakistan and Bangladesh would be bad because Modi is campaigning against PK and BD to get votes.

What you actually want to say. I was only responding to Pakistani brainfarts. Why you think native Indians should move to Nepal. :girl_wacko:

Some from Indians are talking about sending Indian minorities to Pakistan or Bangladesh just because of their religion and forgetting that those are native Indians nationals.

BJP will get modi killed before the elections to ensure a victory, similar to what happened to Benazir Bhutto.
For your information if you don't know already, elections have been started and 2 phases are already over and tomorrow Its 3rd phase which will ensure polling on more than 90 seats in 14 states. Also BJP is winning this election easily without any 'sacrifice'. I won't be surprise if BJP alone crosses 250 seats let alone allies.

Reminds me of a movie dialogue

Isme itne jeddh kardenge ke yeh confuse ho jayega ke "mein h@gu kaahan se aur m@@thun kahan se.

Its not a matter of India only. Its a matter of whole South Asia. If Modi becomes PM situation in Pakistan and Bangladesh would be bad because Modi is campaigning against PK and BD to get votes.

Pakistan has India 'covered'. Worry about yourself. We are NOT in the same boat as you. Modi is a 'ghubara', we can blow it anytime we want. He has zero bar on Pakistan as we are equally capable of hitting back!

If there is a politician in India who can resolve all those pending issues between India and BD like teesta, border issues etc Its Modi. If you are talking about his speech against Illigal immigration then whats wrong in it? No other Indian politician is talking about it so Indians are happy that someone is willing to solve this problem or atleast saying against it. Just like teesta and other issues are more imp for BD, tackling illigal immigration is imp for us too.

Some from Indians are talking about sending Indian minorities to Pakistan or Bangladesh just because of their religion and forgetting that those are native Indians nationals.

I am not a that type of guy.

I am not a that type of guy.

I am talking about those who are indulge in such talks .

If there is a politician in India who can resolve all those pending issues between India and BD like teesta, border issues etc Its Modi. If you are talking about his speech against Illigal immigration then whats wrong in it? No other Indian politician is talking about it so Indians are happy that someone is willing to solve this problem or atleast saying against it. Just like teesta and other issues are more imp for BD, tackling illigal immigration is imp for us too.

Relations between India and Bangladesh are stable and both sides are working in many sectors like gas and oil exploration and direct road links and even working to solve the border disputes and already there have been many round of talks. Bangladeshi illegal immigration is due to economical issues and when Bangladeshis illegal immigrants are identified they are being transferred back to Bangladesh and that illegal immigration is done by both Bangladeshi hindus , muslims alike and both should be send back.

Last edited:
Indeed it will be.

Would you prefer to have 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, den, a kitchen and family room?
Or would you rather have 2 bedrooms with ensuite, a family room, a kitchen and a living room?

Patriotism is voting for Hindutva fascist forces spearheaded by RSS(and BJP) by Muslims and other minorities. it's like handing off a knife to a butcher to get killed. will Hindus elect Mullah Omar as your PM? your "Mahapurush" is seen as a bloody terrorist by most of the minorities and neutral people as well as by rest of the world. India cannot become Israel. period!

Ever wondered why a national ruling party, who had all the resources they wud need to implicate a regional leader as being the perpetrator of the carnage, still came up short in doing so....????

They spent gazillions to just keep the issue alive, especially cos they knew how bad public memory is cos of their own experience in 1984 participation ...

Buying off almost all NGO's that had a voice, planting stories in all media houses that had a moron as a news-anchor or an editor to shout at prime time....

Still that leader was elected by the state electorate, time and again to lead them.... That's when I was thinking maybe mainstream media is not what they claim to be and they have an agenda to stamp on a guy 24/7, cos somebody is paying for it...

Cos all logic pointed otherwise!!

He said in his election campaign that he will take revenge against Bangladesh and those who are protecting Bangladeshis in India. 'Chun chun ke hisab lenge jo log Bangladeshio ko raksha kar rahe hain bharat mein'. What does it mean?

He said in his election campaign that he will take revenge against Bangladesh and those who are protecting Bangladeshis in India. 'Chun chun ke hisab lenge jo log Bangladeshio ko raksha kar rahe hain bharat mein'. What does it mean?

Politicians who gave ration cards and voter IDs to Bangladeshies and people who were involved in this for vote bank.

I am talking about those who are indulge in such talks .

Relations between India and Bangladesh are stable and both sides are working in many sectors like gas and oil exploration and direct road links and even working to solve the border disputes and already there have been many round of talks. Bangladeshi illegal immigration is due to economical issues and when Bangladeshis illegal immigrants are identified they are being transferred back to Bangladesh and that illegal immigration is done by both Bangladeshi hindus , muslims alike and both should be send back.
Seems you missed many things between India and BD. No not everything is right, there are many unresolved issues which should have been resolved by now like teesta treaty, border issues etc. Go ask any BDian what they say about these things. And regarding illigal immigration, when I say Bangladeshi, It means Bangladeshi irrespective of religion. But then yeah our country have hosted oppressed refuges since our freedom like Tibetians Buddhists in 60s, millions of BD muslims in 70s, thousands of rohingya muslims recently and few thousands hindus from pak but illigal immigration is a whole different issue. I hope you are agree with me here.

What he meant was those leaders who are providing support to illiag immigrants should be taught a lesson. Means don't vote for those leaders. As simple as that.

There was one statement in which Mr Modi has talk about the giving citizenship and protection of Bangladeshi Hindus. Help and protection should be given who are needy irrespective of the religion and this is one of the sign of good leader and good governance.

Back
Top Bottom