What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

Yeah dude Its all messy. Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid openly supporting Congress, Deobandis are supporting anybody but BJP and Shia Maulana announce that shia should support anybody but Congress and criticise shahi Iman on congress support. Its Mullah 'words war' here. Lols

Ehsan Jafri was Shia member of Parliament who was the killed during the Gujarat riots , so making it Shia or Sunni related issue would be completely wrong . Sunnis and Shias are all Muslims and Quran has prohibited Muslims to divide themselves in sects.

You are a fresh off the boat (Pakistani) with 2 posts whose 78-6 is missing.
We all know what you mean.

Ehsan Jafri was not killed because he was Shia or Sunni in the heat of the moment. But, he was a Congressi Muslim. At that time there was no Shia Sunni distinction.

You are a fresh off the boat (Pakistani) with 2 posts whose 78-6 is missing.
We all know what you mean.

Ehsan Jafri was not killed because he was Shia or Sunni in the heat of the moment. But, he was a Congressi Muslim. At that time there was no Shia Sunni distinction.

First of all , I am Hindustani and if you call me or any other Indian not Indian then it doesn't makes me or those Indians not Indians. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jains all are minority communities of India and if SC/ST/BC are added then they are the majority of India. Do you want me to post the population census reports ?

Ehsan Jafri was a Muslim from Shia Community and majority of those who were killed in Gujarat have nothing to do with Congress but were killed because of their religion.

All anti india guys are F scared :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anti India are those who are having hard time to accept Indian citizens as Indians.

Ehsan Jafri was Shia member of Parliament who was the killed during the Gujarat riots , so making it Shia or Sunni related issue would be completely wrong . Sunnis and Shias are all Muslims and Quran has prohibited Muslims to divide themselves in sects.

so are iran n saudia now going to make peace because of ehsan jaffri?

so are iran n saudia now going to make peace because of ehsan jaffri?

Ehsan Jafri was an Ex Indian Parliamentarian who was martyred in protecting lifes of innocent people who were taken refuge to protect themselves from a violent mob.

Does Iran and Saudi Arabia are having diplomatic relations ?

Ehsan jaffri thought he ll fight with a gun,he thought people wont touch him.

But they didn't give a shit.

He wanted a fight n he got it,i dont see all this martyrdom stories.

Ooooh sorry weirdo its not 1947 anymore. Any idiot dancing with the partition song can leave India or can go below the soil. And dont worry about numbers. We have enough place to burry terrorists .

Ehsan jaffri thought he ll fight with a gun,he thought people wont touch him.

But they didn't give a shit.

He wanted a fight n he got it,i dont see all this martyrdom stories.

Problem was the mob as it was the mob which entered the Gulbarg society where innocent people were taken refuge. Ehsan Jafri was using licensed gun which is allowed according to the Indian Law. Protecting innocent people is indeed an act of Martyrdom and true people always protect innocent people.

congress trying hard to gain minority support..bjp banking on majority,,,aap??,,,,left -nonexistent,,,regional parties doing all kinds of drama...just watched newshour debate with Arnab Goswami,,,this show exposes how shameless these politicians r....i am depressed...sab chor hai.

ontopic- whats the fuss??jisko jo bolna hai bole,,,,its election time...
n about partition,,,,,kis mai ke lal me himmat hai dekhte hai..

Ooooh sorry weirdo its not 1947 anymore. Any idiot dancing with the partition song can leave India or can go below the soil. And dont worry about numbers. We have enough place to burry terrorists .

Be it 1947 or 2014 or 2020 . Hindustan belongs to Hindustanis and if anyone denies this right from the Hindustanis then the soil will swallow those traitors. Wrath of the Lord will be on them those who do injustice.

Ehsan Jafri was a Muslim from Shia Community and majority of those who were killed in Gujarat have nothing to do with Congress but were killed because of their religion.

99.99% of killings in Gujarat happened on religious ground agreed but that's not the case with Ehsan Jafri. He was targeted mostly on political ground not religious.

99.99% of killings in Gujarat happened on religious ground agreed but that's not the case with Ehsan Jafri. He was targeted mostly on political ground not religious.

Gujarat riots were mainly on religious ground and Ehsan Jafri was even targeted because of his religion and not on political ground .

Gujarat riots were mainly on religious ground and Ehsan Jafri was even targeted because of his religion and not on political ground .

Stupid people should have thought about riots before burning Hindus in trains .

this by far is the most stupid fucking statement i have seen after "i will go to jihad when modi will become pm"

Back
Top Bottom