What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

the problem is not about fighting,the issue is external support from middle east.

else,no body ll survive in india.
no need to worry .. India is dancing to the tune of "MERA RANG DE BASATANI CHOLA"

the problem is not about fighting,the issue is external support from middle east.

else,no body ll survive in india.

India will survive just Indians have to be just and fair to each other and stop trying to suppress each other.

Islam is religion of native Indians and you cant take away this right from them and even you know this. Its better you start making some sense instead of such loose talks.

islam is a foriegn religion,not native,it is not even a native religion of pakistan.

only thing obvious is your random logic.

islam is a foriegn religion,not native,it is not even a native religion of pakistan.

Religions are universal as God is worshiped by all the nations. Islam is an universal religion and its not foreign religion as you are trying to say here. You really need to change your thinking in here.

this here is at the heart of hindutva fascists. you don't even accept born and bred Indians as your own, how rest of the world will think of you? i'm having second thoughts now maybe modi should come to show real face of this kind of indians to the world :sick:

normal indians need to be liberated from this saffron evil rearing its ugly head.

I thought you had some sense in your head .Did you lost your mind?

Islam may be foreign religion to you but people who follow this religion are not foreigners but native people of this land who should have freedom or right to practice and choose any beliefs they like..

stop reading books of hinduvata teachers who asking for taking revenge of Persian and Afghani invaders from poor indian muslims chaps who cannot even defend themselves

Religions are universal as God is worshiped by all the nations. Islam is an universal religion and its not foreign religion as you are trying to say here. You really need to change your thinking in here.

prophet muhammad is not indian,arabic quran is not indian,sunnat is not indian,beef eating is not indian.

i am enlightened myself,u just take care of urself,

this here is at the heart of hindutva fascists. you don't even accept born and bred Indians as your own, how rest of the world will think of you? i'm having second thoughts now maybe modi should come to show real face of this kind of indians to the world :sick:

normal indians need to be liberated from this saffron evil rearing its ugly head.
Unfortunately Islam is not considered native to India according to the Indian constitution.
Besides, you did not know our real nature? You did not read Pakistan studies? :hitwall:
Go read them again :disagree: Come on - we are hated for a reason.

I thought you had some sense in your head .Did you lost your mind?

Islam may be foreign religion to you but people who follow this religion are not foreigners but native people of this land who have right to practice and choose any beliefs they like..

stop reading books of hinduvata teachers who asking for taking revenge of Persian and Afghani invaders from poor indian muslims chaps who cannot even defend themselves

i never said those people are not indians,why do u get that idea that i did?

azaan using loudspeakers is not a god given right.

if it is,then we ll put a quota on the number of masjids.

and not all indian muslims r weak n poor,we dont want to make life hard but we have a lot of wahhabi dogs in india seeking to destablize our country.our issue is only with them.

prophet muhammad is not indian,arabic quran is not indian,sunnat is not indian,beef eating is not indian.

i am enlightened myself,u just take care of urself,
You are jahil. Islam was not revealed just for arabs and its universal religion and has followers from different culture, races, color and ethnicities ..stop talking BS

You are jahil. Islam was not revealed just for arabs and its universal religion and has followers from different culture, races, color and ethnicities ..stop talking BS
Of course we are. Our age of Zahiliyaat continues to this day. We have rejected the 'light' as you call it. :coffee:

i never said those people are not indians,why do u get that idea that i did?

azaan using loudspeakers is not a god given right.

if it is,then we ll put a quota on the number of masjids.

and not all indian muslims r weak n poor,we dont want to make life hard but we have a lot of wahhabi dogs in india seeking to destablize our country.our issue is only with them.
If Azaan is wrong then so is diwali and others such religious Hindu celebrations and festivals which people carry on on Road and in public places..hell they even celebrate viasaki here in uk by doing plenty of natuk and dhool tamsha on road even when some of us are sleeping after doing night shifts

Of course we are. Our age of Zahiliyaat continues to this day. We have rejected the 'light' as you call it. :coffee:
Dont worry i will keep showing it to you :D

If Azaan is wrong then so is diwali and others such religious Hindu celebrations and festivals which people carry on on Road and in public places..hell they even celebrate viasaki here in uk by doing plenty of natuk and dhool tamsha on road even when some of us are sleeping after doing night shifts

Dont worry i will keep showing it to you :D
Good for me - will save a lot of electricity :D

Back
Top Bottom