What's new

India will be partitioned if Modi comes to power: Arshad Madani

I have interacted with more people than you can even imagine. Your thinking is very narrow mind. what is culture identity? last i heard was that many Indian Hindus are atheist and agnostic in their religious beliefs ..What you will say about them? They are foreigners because rejected hindu beliefs and bgawad geeta lol

Those so called atheists n agnosts get back to their temples in their 40s when they have a divorce or a disease or such things,just a hazy phase of jawaani.

You are just full of excuses as i see and you cant agree on anything and would be the first to deny the rights of Indians just because of their religion.
and then they tell indian muslism that they dont need to worry ..look at their thought process..such a shame

not really

Indian is nationality while Hinduism is religion. Its like saying British and Christianity are same thing and hindu cannot be british lol

u cant compare india with britian,britian is an artificial country with weak basics like random nationalism.

not really

Indian is nationality while Hinduism is religion. Its like saying British and Christianity are same thing and hindu cannot be british lol
nope ... you are confusing nationality and religion. Hindus don't a umahh kind of thing but that sense of closeness is always there.

You are just full of excuses as i see and you cant agree on anything and would be the first to deny the rights of Indians just because of their religion.

dont be so general,i m talking specifically about muslims.

and then they tell indian muslism that they dont need to worry ..look at their thought process..such a shame

i dont do double talk at all,u do ur namaaz,u live ur life but as second class citizens.

Those so called atheists n agnosts get back to their temples in their 40s when they have a divorce or a disease or such things,just a hazy phase of jawaani.
bibi apne tiny mandir se bahir nikal kar dekhoo dunya kidar ponuchi ha aur app abbi tak kunwein k meenduk

nope ... you are confusing nationality and religion. Hindus don't a umahh kind of thing but that sense of closeness is always there.
Its you who did that by saying that indian and hindu are same things while i said hindu is follower of hindu religion while indian is someone who has indian nationality and can be follower of any religion

all indian muslims have rejected their cultural identities and have some theory linking them to arabs,christians also link themselves to british n portuguese,so it is not my construct.

You are wrong in saying that Indian Muslims and Christians have rejected their cultural identities. They still speak the same language, even wear the same attire and even have the same eating habits.

dont be so general,i m talking specifically about muslims.

You are really full of excuses for everything.

bibi apne tiny mandir se bahir nikal kar dekhoo dunya kidar ponuchi ha aur app abbi tak kunwein k meenduk

Its you who did by saying that indian and hindu are same things while i said hindu is follower of hindu religion while indian is someone who has indian nationality and can be follower of any religion

duniya kahaan pahunchi?

sabzi/meat sab bekaar,4 saal se dawaai lena shuru karo,pollution,nasha/drugs,kitaabein bekaar.

so what is it that u r talking about?

You are wrong in saying that Indian Muslims and Christians have rejected their cultural identities. They still speak the same language, even wear the same attire and even have the same eating habits.
You are really full of excuses for everything.

muslims certainly have,some christians also have.

i know some hardcore muslims converts speaking bad urdu saying urdu is my mother tongue.

christians r fine but their thought process gets corrupted.

Muslims start wearing shalwar kameez,n start claiming ancestry from an arab tribe and so on.

i dont know where i gave any excuse,i dont know what u asked me which made me defend msyelf?

Its you who did that by saying that indian and hindu are same things while i said hindu is follower of hindu religion while indian is someone who has indian nationality and can be follower of any religion
Well so how would you describe yourself in terms of the religious divide in Pakistan? would you count yourself leaning on the right or towards left?

Buddhist Chinese/Confucianism chinese/Tao Chinese didn't partition china but Arabi ghulam did so in india,thats why.

They have waged numerous wars against each other and have killed way more in those wars . Still China , Taiwan , Japan , vietnam, Thailand all are having issues and have different countries. Answer is out there but you wont see it .

muslims certainly have,some christians also have.

i know some hardcore muslims converts speaking bad urdu saying urdu is my mother tongue.

christians r fine but their thought process gets corrupted.

Muslims start wearing shalwar kameez,n start claiming ancestry from an arab tribe and so on.

i dont know where i gave any excuse,i dont know what u asked me which made me defend msyelf?

Urdu is Indian language which is spoken widely in Hindi belt . Is Shalwar Kameez Arabs dress code ?

Believe me you are not defending but just mixing up many different issues because of your misconception about Islam and Muslims.

Last edited:
i dont do double talk at all,u do ur namaaz,u live ur life but as second class citizens.

Here only the problem starts which you cant see. According to Indian constitution all are equal and if you treat some one as second class citizen then dont you think that it would be harmful for the country . This is the reason dalits, Muslims and Christians always unite.

There was no religious violence in China like in India.

In China media is tightly control that's why we don't get much about the internal issues.

Well so how would you describe yourself in terms of the religious divide in Pakistan? would you count yourself leaning on the right or towards left?
What you are asking? I am Pakistani who is the follower of Islam? what else?

Indian is someone who is from India irrespective of his religious beliefs while Hindu is someone who is the follower of Hindu religion irrespective of his location or nationality. Its not hard to comprehend

What you are asking? I am Pakistani who is the follower of Islam? what else?

Indian is someone who is from India irrespective of his religious beliefs while Hindu is someone who is the follower of Hindu religion irrespective of his location or nationality. Its not hard to comprehend
but there is a left or right of on a religious scale every one fare in his or her country. I am simply asking where do you see yourself on that scale.

They have waged numerous wars against each other and have killed way more in those wars . Still China , Taiwan , Japan , vietnam, Thailand all are having issues and have different countries. Answer is out there but you wont see it .

Urdu is Indian language which is spoken widely in Hindi belt . Is Shalwar Kameez Arabs dress code ?

Believe me you are not defending but just mixing up many different issues because of your misconception about Islam and Muslims.
what's the bone of contention here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom