What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

Still You reduced Hindus from 18.5% to 8.5% in 50 years. A huge religious clenching.

Count from 1974. 13.5% to 8.5% after creation of Bangladesh. We cant take the burden of Pakistan time.

In E Bengal, 1901-1941 Hindu population reduced 5% in 40 years, during British India
In Bangladesh, 1974-2011 Hindu population reduced 5% in 40 years.

Now we can discuss why the Hindu population declined in these time frames.

Why are you diverting the topic and and not answering my specific questions.

Yes St Xevior (An evil but Saint for you as he burnt Hindus alive to convert them to Christianity) were famous 2 decades ago for their high standard but now they do not stands anywhere against our schools and colleges. They do services but the intention behind them is conversion. For example lady Teresa did not gave a single child for adoption to anybody other than roman catholic christian. Intention is very important. As i said , you can cheat me i do not mind. But you try to create a bad impression of my country simply because you do not have a friendly government in center than it is a treachery. You guys made a huge hue and cry when some window glass of a church found broken. You immediately blamed Hindu organizations and Modi government. Few years ago you blamed VHP for the rape of Nuns. When the real culprits were found, they were local tribal converted Christians. In Keral you made a huge hue and cry saying that bible was torn. In inquiry, it was found that bible was intact. Why did your evil priest blame Modi for the rape of nun in WB? Is the Modi CM of WB? you guys play a systematic politics whenever NDA government is there in power. You Always play politics with a dirty intention and than you advise us on secularism. We know very well the secular History of Christianity and your pops. Do not advise us. If you say that you are as Indians as us than live like us. There are many christians involved in crimes against Hindus. Have we targeted whole christian community for that?

Still You reduced Hindus from 18.5% to 8.5% in 50 years. A huge religious clenching.

atleast think before what you are saying... lolz... i can't argue with ultra religious minded people...why should they joined in Christian minority institute... in Hindu Institutes they will follow Hinduism... just like muslim minority colleges.. damn what about puttaparthi sai baba.. where 70+ people died for unknown reasons...

Can you elaborate this?

That will result into my Ban. I am sorry.

atleast think before what you are saying... lolz... i can't argue with ultra religious minded people...why should they joined in Christian minority institute... in Hindu Institutes they will follow Hinduism... just like muslim minority colleges.. damn what about puttaparthi sai baba.. where 70+ people died for unknown reasons...

Why Reality Hurts?

You are saying a killer and Human right vilolater a saint and advise us!!!!! You do not have guts to criticize him because he converted Hindus and you religious bigots told us right wing and ultra religious?

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal
Hailing the coming to power of the Narendra Modi government, he said the victory has put an end to the 800 years of 'slavery'.

“I was at the Sai Baba Ashram where Sai Baba told me by 2020 the entire country will be Hindu and 2030 the entire world will be Hindu. I feel that revolution has started,” said Ashok Singhal at an event.
Calling the victory of the BJP- led alliance in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections as initiation of a “revolution” in the country, VHP patron Ashok Singhal on Saturday said by 2020, India would be a Hindu nation.

“I was at the Sai Baba Ashram where Sai Baba told me by 2020 the entire country will be Hindu and 2030 the entire world will be Hindu. I feel that revolution has started,” he said at a function here attended by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and other RSS functionaries.

Hailing the coming to power of the Narendra Modi government, he said the victory has put an end to the 800 years of “slavery”.

“This is not a modest revolution. It will not remain confined to India but present a new ideology before the world,” he said.

He was speaking at a programme for release of a book on the life and work of former RSS chief K S Sudarshan, who died last year with speakers remembering him as someone who encouraged promotion of ‘swadeshi’ model for the country’s development.

Swaraj said Sudarshan had created a positive vibe around him due to which any worker could talk to him freely without fear and his “goodness” made him a “saint” amongst his peers.

“Sudarshanji created such an atmosphere around him that I could speak to him openly. I feel the goodness of a person is measured by the positive vibe that he creates around him. If there is a sense of fear, no worker can talk freely. If there is no sense of fear, a worker can speak freely. He created such an atmosphere,” she said.

Describing Sudarshan as more a “mother-like” figure in whom she could confide everything, Swaraj said he had genuine concern for the development of the country and advocated the ‘swadeshi’ model of development for making India self-reliant.

He was fond of scientific development and looked for ways to use them for the country’s development, she said, adding that his demise last year was a big blow to those who devoted time to research and discovery.

RSS functionaries like Bajrang Lal Gupta and Sudarshan’s younger brother, KS Ramesh, as well as Singhal recalled the early life and work of the leader who went on to head the RSS.

Senior BJP leader and Lok Sabha MP Murli Manohar Joshi said Sudarshan used to stress on the need to explore the swadeshi model and had great respect for those who engaged in research.

“Sudarshan used to discuss research works with me during my tenure as the science and technology minister and was keen on exploring them.

“He also got a petrol pump established in Nagpur which provided petrol made of plastic waste and was instrumental in jatropha plantation in different places,” said Joshi.

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal | The Indian Express
Before you all comment, this guy is mentally retarded, technically he should be in hospital. Please understand that you are commenting against a mentally retarded's statement.

May be you were thinking about extremists and Those Islamists waving Jihad under the shadow of religion From Xinjiang of China till Syria to Somalia... Violence at its peak, Only correct way to deal them is with Iron hand as China is doing in Xinjiang, and now Peace is improving after strict measure .
But Hindus are also not pure, there are extremists exists in india and there are many incidents of killing minorities.

As I said
Religion + politics = Violence + Bloodshed + Unrest

Why Reality Hurts?

You are saying a killer and Human right vilolater a saint and advise us!!!!! You do not have guts to criticize him because he converted Hindus and you religious bigots told us right wing and ultra religious?

Criticize whom... lolz.. who is killer??? you should go to Kolkata say this... criticize him??? whom ??? Mind your language... such a shame ... you are fighting for nothing...

but barring the odd glitch, we have been coexisting quite peacefully within post partition India.
Not really. Even then the reason for the coexistence is based on a realistic perception of the current situation, that is the current demographic minority of the Sunnis. Once that is disturbed, things take a natural course - forced conversions, massacres, ethnic cleansing, riots etc. Our being non Muslim majority is crucial to maintaining this co-existence. :)

Why are you diverting the topic and and not answering my specific questions.

Yes St Xevior (An evil but Saint for you as he burnt Hindus alive to convert them to Christianity) were famous 2 decades ago for their high standard but now they do not stands anywhere against our schools and colleges. They do services but the intention behind them is conversion. For example lady Teresa did not gave a single child for adoption to anybody other than roman catholic christian. Intention is very important. As i said , you can cheat me i do not mind. But you try to create a bad impression of my country simply because you do not have a friendly government in center than it is a treachery. You guys made a huge hue and cry when some window glass of a church found broken. You immediately blamed Hindu organizations and Modi government. Few years ago you blamed VHP for the rape of Nuns. When the real culprits were found, they were local tribal converted Christians. In Keral you made a huge hue and cry saying that bible was torn. In inquiry, it was found that bible was intact. Why did your evil priest blame Modi for the rape of nun in WB? Is the Modi CM of WB? you guys play a systematic politics whenever NDA government is there in power. You Always play politics with a dirty intention and than you advise us on secularism. We know very well the secular History of Christianity and your pops. Do not advise us. If you say that you are as Indians as us than live like us. There are many christians involved in crimes against Hindus. Have we targeted whole christian community for that?

Lets not bring Christian Evangelical bigotry here. All the 20th century and 21st century Islamism easily pales when compared with the Inquisitions for example.

The lessons of the past are clear. There will not be another 1947.
:tup:

Not really. Even then the reason for the coexistence is based on a realistic perception of the current situation, that is the current demographic minority of the Sunnis. Once that is disturbed, things take a natural course - forced conversions, massacres, ethnic cleansing, riots etc. Our being non Muslim majority is crucial to maintaining this co-existence. :)
I'm not sure if all Islam is expansionist and violent, what you speak of are the wahhabi/salafi strains that advocate quietly preaching and spreading islam when in a minority but brutally suppress other faiths and impose sharia on all once in majority.

still, in India, apart from Kashmir, Indian muslim culture is by and large quite peaceful.

:lol: so you Hindu Indians are still afraid of your own oppressed Indian Muslims . it only proves some inferiority complex and nothing

No , if at all hindus have a superiority complex over the muslims and traditionally consider Muslims as Melchas or someone worse than the dalits untouchables.

Their only worry is growing numbers Muslims in India who have birth rates that is double than that of the Hindus. And more Muslims means more demand for pakistan like partitions.
Afterall pakistanis punjabis and Bangladeshi muslims were also indian muslims before 1947.

c'mon man, get real.. its 2015, the age of religious conquest is long gone.

not every muslim is a wahhabi who wants to take over the world

I'm afraid I would need to repeat the favor and ask you to get real man.

I agree with Sarthak. Muslims as a community are best, more peaceful, most enlightened, most fun loving, most educated, most progressive, when they number less than 5% of any indigenous population.

5% is the tipping point. At 10% and above, you are already fighting a ground-holding battle.

At 20%+ you are in a fight for survival.

People picking data according to suit their Trollish Agenda
Muslims have 1450 years of History, out of which 20 years (2000AD onwards) we fell into Chaos in Iraq, syria, Libya,Afghanistan and its is all done by External Superpower by diminishing the Governing Power under false Allegations which deliberately created a room for other powerful WAr Lords to fight for Game of Thrones
@HariPrasad

Last edited:
Muslims have 1450 years of History

Care to point out a sustained 50-100 year period within that time span when Muslims have not been at war with someone or the other, if not themselves?

I don't know why people insist on making this a thread about Muslims when in fact its one about Hindus on the subcontinent. Be they continuing Sanatan Dharmis, or present day Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Christians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom