What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

I'm afraid I would need to repeat the favor and ask you to get real man.

I agree with Sarthak. Muslims as a community are best, more peaceful, most enlightened, most fun loving, most educated, most progressive, when they number less than 5% of any indigenous population.

5% is the tipping point. At 10% and above, you are already fighting a ground-holding battle.

At 20%+ you are in a fight for survival.
where is the jihad in kerela, assam or west bengal then ?

where is the jihad in kerela, assam or west bengal then ?

Funny you should mention the 3 states that have already gone over the 20% tipping point.

Are you being ironic here? My sarcometer is acting up today.

Funny you should mention the 3 states that have already gone over the 20% tipping point.

Are you being ironic here? My sarcometer is acting up today.
I realize wb/assam have a illegal bangladeshi problem that needs to be fixed.

but what about keral, which is also over the 'tipping point', we don't have a jihad/terror problem there, do we ?

but what about keral, which is also over the 'tipping point', we don't have a jihad/terror problem there, do we ?

Kerala is mini Saudi Arabia. Please don't take my word for it. Visit there and see for yourself.

Now the mallus will descend on me in righteous outrage. But we've had this debate before. Will not change the facts on the ground.

And I say this as a Maratha Hindu who has visited Kerala more than a few times (and sampled its greenery too while I was at it).

Kerala is mini Saudi Arabia. Please don't take my word for it. Visit there and see for yourself.

Now the mallus will descend on me in righteous outrage. But we've had this debate before. Will not change the fact on the ground.
well, I don't like the garbage bag culture either but its no threat to India.

---
Care to point out a sustained 50-100 year period within that time span when Muslims have not been at war with someone or the other, if not themselves?

I don't know why people insist on making this a thread about Muslims when in fact its one about Hindus on the subcontinent. Be they continuing Sanatan Dharmis, or present day Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, and Christians.
Numerous time in this thread your friends mentioned suicide and bomblasts incident on muslims by muslims
Point is, You take Game of Throne fights of Muslims vs Muslims as Religious wars??:o: like Zaheer ud din babar attacking Lodhi of India, Taimur attacking India,Iran,Turkey, Nadir Shah ransacking, and Turks fighting themselves??
That Question need to be answereed before passing above Slurs, that type of wars did occur b/t RAJAS in medieval India, and in Europe esp in 15-16 Century upto WW1,WW2 fighting themselves

Now the mallus will descend on me in righteous outrage. But we've had this debate before. Will not change the facts on the ground.

And I say this as a Maratha Hindu who has visited Kerala more than a few times (and sampled its greenery too while I was at it).

They are more educated than rest of Indian states... how about that????

well, I don't like the garbage bag culture either but its no threat to India.

Kerala is a well known base for SIMI and other anti national organizations. It is the launch pad and landing zone for a whole lot of very dangerous mentation that comes from across the ocean.

I know for a fact that Indian intelligence has Kerala on its radar for over 20 years now. There are serious concerns about Kerala, West Bengal and Assam.

Jammu and Kashmir is well in control. In UP and Bihar we have very strong and probably more militant counter forces and checks and balances in place at the populace level itself. Even hardcore pockets are effectively neutralized by surrounding areas.

Such is not the case in West Bengal and Kerala where lets face it, the populace is generically timid and not very militant, with little fighting culture. Assam that way is a lot better and will not be cowed down as recent events have proven.

But West Bengal is an open wound in India's side. While Kerala is a ready-made transfusion channel.

This is a paranoid expression by VHP. In actual fact India will be Hindustan by 2050 - a Muslim dominated nation. By the year 3000 AD, there will be no one left globally claiming to be a Hindu.

This is a paranoid expression by VHP. In actual fact India will be Hindustan by 2050 - a Muslim dominated nation. By the year 3000 AD, there will be no one left globally claiming to be a Hindu.

you, I, and everybody on this forum will be dead and gone by then, waiting 6' feet under for a fairy tale to turn into reality!

Religion is for fools!

Kerala is a well known base for SIMI and other anti national organizations. It is the launch pad and landing zone for a whole lot of very dangerous mentation that comes from across the ocean.

I know for a fact that Indian intelligence has Kerala on its radar for over 20 years now. There are serious concerns about Kerala, West Bengal and Assam.

Jammu and Kashmir is well in control. In UP and Bihar we have very strong and probably more militant counter forces and checks and balances in place at the populace level itself. Even hardcore pockets are effectively neutralized by surrounding areas.

Such is not the case in West Bengal and Kerala where lets face it, the populace is generically timid and not very militant, with little fighting culture. Assam that way is a lot better and will not be cowed down as recent events have proven.

But West Bengal is an open wound in India's side. While Kerala is a ready-made transfusion channel.

You are just over reacting and mixing things.... Simi and other organizations are involved in violence... they must face the consequences, no question about that.... But you can't group entire community along with SIMI... what about puttaparthi sai baba ashram and mysterious deaths???

But you can't group entire community along with SIMI...

SIMI does not exist and operate in a vacuum.

Its a local organization, with local recruits, living locally, operating locally.

No one is grouping the entire community anywhere. But SIMI cannot exist and operate among us unless someone helps them, someone hides them, someone provides logistics, and someone keeps quiet about what they hear and see happening under their noses.

I think it is time that so one tell him to wake up from his dream..... He has left with very few years, may be he should enjoy living in real world.....

Criticize whom... lolz.. who is killer??? you should go to Kolkata say this... criticize him??? whom ??? Mind your language... such a shame ... you are fighting for nothing...
Muslims have 1450 years of History, out of which 20 years (2000AD onwards) we fell into Chaos in Iraq, syria, Libya,Afghanistan

Ohhh Is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom