What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

Praying to Hindu Gods is a big deal, you can say you did this and that but actually doing so is a big deal for a strict/regular Muslim. Which is what many do, many go to mandirs and ask for blessings.

You missed my point. We are not so serious about religion. Muslims do care a bit more, but still not as much as Pakistanis do(as far as I have seen). Of course, abroad things are very different where Indians and Pakistanis are often the best of friends. But that's due to the lack of options. :D

Also you are lucky to have Hindu friends in Lahore. Stats show that 0.20% Hindus are left there. :tup:
Hi,

What some of Indian Muslims do. doesn't mean the whole of Indians are doing the same.

You still haven't answered the pillar of which you were talking about. Secondly going to Mandir doesn't mean that they are going for blessing unless you have seen them, then that's another thing.

In fact going abroad is the best possible means to bridge the gap between two nation. If you have ever been, you wouldn't want to forget your friend from the other side of border. Like me as i havent, and i m still in touch. His religion, nationality doesn't matter when it comes to friendship. Because you choose to accept those things and that's what makes your bond even stronger.

I am not sure why there was need to bring the number or statistics, which was totally irrelevant to the topic, unless you were looking to score some brownie points.

I have made my point extremely clear, unless you have something to add which refutes my claim. you are more than welcome to do so. Otherwise I ll take you for another troll ( no Offence or disrespect)

Please excuse me for my blunt language.

Have a nice day ahead

Last edited:
Hi,

What some of Indian Muslims do. doesn't mean the whole of Indians are doing the same.

You still haven't answered the pillar of which you were talking about. Secondly going to Mandir doesn't mean that they are going for blessing unless you have seen them, then that's another thing.

In fact going abroad is the best possible means to bridge the gap between two nation. If you have ever been, you wouldn't want to forget your friend from the other side of border. Like me as i havent, and i m still in touch. His religion, nationality doesn't matter when it comes to friendship. Because you choose to accept those things and that's what makes your bond even stronger.

I am not sure why there was need to bring the number or statistics, which was totally irrelevant to the topic, unless you were looking to score some brownie points.

I have made my point extremely clear, unless you have something to add which refutes my claim. you are more than welcome to do so. Otherwise I ll take you for another troll ( no Offence or disrespect)

Please excuse me for my blunt language.

Have a nice day ahead
You are being emotional. I am not talking about personal relationships. I wrote about the general realities.
You have a good day as well. :tup:

There is no need for reversion. All subcontinental Muslims are Hindus. They follow a different faith now than the ancestral one. That does not make them an less Hindu than what their ancestors have been for thousands of years.

If you can first give a definitive explaination of what a Hindu is I will accept I am a Hindu ...

Last edited:
If you can first give a definitive explaination of what a Hindu is I will accept I am a Hindu ...

Our Supreme Court has done the same nearly 20 years ago when the flames of communal strife were being fanned across India.

But since you are a Pakistani and what our Supreme Court says should rightly have no bearing on you, let me oblige by explaining the Hindutva point of view.

All peoples of ANI (Ancestral North Indian) or ASI (Ancestral South Indian) descent whether or not they are born on the ancestral soil or elsewhere are Hindu.

The link remains strong regardless of infusion of mleccha (polite, politically correct loose translation, "outsider") blood here or there in the genealogical tree. However, the link admittedly becomes increasingly tenuous with a combination of repeated infusions of mleccha blood and separation from the Hindu way of life.

Which has happened to an extent in pockets of the subcontinental populace over the past thousand odd years. Such is more common on the confluence buffer zone that exists between the Indic and Iranic peoples historically, the lines of racial spiritual cultural and social separation often blurring into different shades of grey.

you, I, and everybody on this forum will be dead and gone by then, waiting 6' feet under for a fairy tale to turn into reality!

Religion is for fools!
Yah, I shall be under the earth. But you would be burnt to ashes to float down the Ganges into the Indian Ocean.

Hi,

How many Pillar of ISlam are there and of which are you talking about? If a particular Muslim attend non-Islamic festivities which are not going against the teaching that doesn't make him any less of a Muslim.

We celebrate Holi in lahore with our Hindu brothers, Does that make us Hindu ? :crazy:

I have taken my hindu friends to Masjid, but I myself couldn't go inside the very temple as Pandit wouldnt like it. Does that make me or him less of anything of what we are now ? Even though some of my friends have managed to go inside Temples.

Those Shrines of Piya Haji Ali in India, we see Hindus going there too. Does that mean they are Muslim Hindu ?

In the shrines of Muslim sufi saints, including Ajemeri Khwaja and Nizamuddin, I found huge gatherings of Hindus and Sikhs.

Kerala is a well known base for SIMI and other anti national organizations. It is the launch pad and landing zone for a whole lot of very dangerous mentation that comes from across the ocean.

I know for a fact that Indian intelligence has Kerala on its radar for over 20 years now. There are serious concerns about Kerala, West Bengal and Assam.

Jammu and Kashmir is well in control. In UP and Bihar we have very strong and probably more militant counter forces and checks and balances in place at the populace level itself. Even hardcore pockets are effectively neutralized by surrounding areas.

Such is not the case in West Bengal and Kerala where lets face it, the populace is generically timid and not very militant, with little fighting culture. Assam that way is a lot better and will not be cowed down as recent events have proven.

But West Bengal is an open wound in India's side. While Kerala is a ready-made transfusion channel.

When the inevitable disintegration of the artificial country called India sets in, the sovereign state that the heroic farsighted Nawab Sirajuddaula had lost, would be retrieved. This would eventually emerge as the most powerful Muslim entity in the n Ummah. Kerala-Laxadwip will soon declare their secession from Hindu hegemony. These events will occur sooner than later. All Muslims of SA should brace for this.

When the inevitable disintegration of the artificial country called India sets in, the sovereign state that the heroic farsighted Nawab Sirajuddaula had lost, would be retrieved. This would eventually emerge as the most powerful Muslim entity in the n Ummah. Kerala-Laxadwip will soon declare their secession from Hindu hegemony. These events will occur sooner than later. All Muslims of SA should brace for this.

Pity you are in far off Canada.

I am planning (castles in air) currently a bike ride with friends from the western coast of India to the eastern coast of Asia. Over land. A couple of days in Pattaya tasting local cuisine before sending the bikes back and flying out.

Will be going through Bangladesh obviously. And would have been good to meet and discuss who is going brace for what and where.

Just because I'm an Indian, I'm Hindu?

Typical narrow-minded bangladeshi

1.Sorry about that.India has made Hindus out of Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, Barmao Samaj and some more. Except Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis and Jews not much is left. If I may ask, which one are you?

2. Bengali/Bangladeshis are the most liberal in all SA.

1.Sorry about that.India has made Hindus out of Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, Barmao Samaj and some more. Except Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis and Jews not much is left. If I may ask, which one are you?

We are all Hindu. And Hindutva our unifying force.

There is another thread going on somewhere here asking what keeps India united.

Guess what. Its our Hindutva, across religious lines, both indigenous and ancestral as well as foreign and adoptive.

No you may not. Religion or the lack thereof, is a private matter.

Our Supreme Court has done the same nearly 20 years ago when the flames of communal strife were being fanned across India.

But since you are a Pakistani and what our Supreme Court says should rightly have no bearing on you, let me oblige by explaining the Hindutva point of view.

All peoples of ANI (Ancestral North Indian) or ASI (Ancestral South Indian) descent whether or not they are born on the ancestral soil or elsewhere are Hindu.

The link remains strong regardless of infusion of mleccha (polite, politically correct loose translation, "outsider") blood here or there in the genealogical tree. However, the link admittedly becomes increasingly tenuous with a combination of repeated infusions of mleccha blood and separation from the Hindu way of life.

Which has happened to an extent in pockets of the subcontinental populace over the past thousand odd years. Such is more common on the confluence buffer zone that exists between the Indic and Iranic peoples historically, the lines of racial spiritual cultural and social separation often blurring into different shades of grey.

According to your definition Hinduism is a race?

Ps. I am very well aware of the court ruling and it carries far more weight then any definition your going to come up with but still I want hear from you.

According to your definition Hinduism is a race?

Ps. I am very well aware of the court ruling and it carries far more weight then any definition your going to come up with but still I want hear from you.

I think I explained it pretty clearly.

Of the blood, of the soil (even if not on the soil), same way of life for thousands of years.

Hindu.

Back
Top Bottom