What's new

India will be a Hindu nation by 2020, world by 2030: VHP’s Ashok Singhal

In the shrines of Muslim sufi saints, including Ajemeri Khwaja and Nizamuddin, I found huge gatherings of Hindus and Sikhs.
Hi,

I am sure they don't become Muslim Hindu Or muslim Sikh, or do they ?

Buddhists are Hindu.

Sikhs are also Hindu.

Muslims are Hindu.

Christians are Hindu.

The only guys who can truly claim to not be Hindu are the unbroken lineage Jains (predating post Vedic Hinduism), Parsis, and Ashkenazi Jews in India.

Wow. I mean Woooowwwwwwwwwwwwww................................. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

There is a line on a paper map, and barbed wire fences, and opposing armies.

Not just line on a paper bro.
aman.jpg

The people on both sides are the same they have been for thousands of years.

NO brother.
We love non-Veg. You ? No
We offer 5 times prayer. You ? No
We Celebrate Eid, not holi dewali mewali.
we fast for a whole month. you ? No
We have Green Passport. You ? No
Last but not the least.

Ham cow ko "gaao maata" nahe kehty bhai .. :rofl::rofl:

Not just line on a paper bro.

There was a bigger wall betwen East and West Germany once upon a time.

With far bigger and far many more nuclear missiles on both sides of it.

NO brother.
We love non-Veg. You ? No
We offer 5 times prayer. You ? No
We Celebrate Eid, not holi dewali mewali.
we fast for a whole month. you ? No
We have Green Passport. You ? No
Last but not the least.

Ham cow ko "gaao maata" nahe kehty bhai .. :rofl::rofl:

I am sorry to inform you brother, that even as a Pakistani, divorced as you have been from Hindu influence for close to 70 years, if you go to Dubai etc. there is a HUGE world of difference between you and non-Hindu Arabian and Middle Eastern Muslims.

I think unless you actually tell them you are Muslim, they would not even realize. My mom's brother who just returned from there said that you can though make out the difference by the dress and way of speaking of Pakistanis. But that's only us.

For outsiders, you are as Hindu as we are.

More importantly, for a Hindutvawadi you are as Hindu as we are also. :)

There was a bigger wall betwen East and West Germany once upon a time.
First "even try" to remove that wall. Then come and talk about "a paper line"

I am sorry to inform you brother, that even as a Pakistani, divorced as you have been from Hindu influence for close to 70 years, if you go to Dubai etc. there is a HUGE world of difference between you and non-Hindu Arabian and Middle Eastern Muslims.

Bro. i am a Pakhtoon. And we are "not migrated indains" but migrated "Afghanis".
Balochis remains balichis and they have "persian influence" in their cultrues etc. They also are not from hinduism.
Sindhis was Sindhis and remians sindhis. "they are also not migrated"
Same with Punjabis.
Inshort !! Only 20 million Population migrated from india. and AS PER YOUR LOGIC you can say that their "incestors was hindus once"

BUT
if you call a boy "murderer" as his father was a murderer doesnot make sense.
Tell me what's you Father's occupation ? suppose it's "Secretary" . So it mean's that you are a Secretary ????
Grow up brother. Read Some about "Two nation theory"

First "even try" to remove that wall. Then come and talk about "a paper line"

We are not the US, but neither are you the USSR.

Bro. i am a Pakhtoon. And we are "not migrated indains" but migrated "Afghanis".
Balochis remains balichis and they have "persian influence" in their cultrues etc. They also are not from hinduism.

Iranic Pakistan.

Sindhis was Sindhis and remians sindhis. "they are also not migrated"
Same with Punjabis.

Hindu Pakistan

Do you realize the untenability of the construct now?

This violence you guys are experiencing is a result of trying to fit two races and two civilizations into one entity on the basis of a faith that came from neither.

This violence you guys are experiencing is a result of trying to fit two races and two civilizations into one entity on the basis of a faith that came from neither.
There is No voilence before 2001 ....it started after 911, so once again you deliberately picked selective timeline to support your POV

====
Bhagoot speeches have toppled your upper portion after going live everyday on DoorDarshan ...since Modi came into power

If you're of the view ...world will turn to HINDUISM by 2030 hundred percent....then by no means i can nail LOGIC in your HEAD

We are all Hindu. And Hindutva our unifying force.

There is another thread going on somewhere here asking what keeps India united.

Guess what. Its our Hindutva, across religious lines, both indigenous and ancestral as well as foreign and adoptive.

India was never united except under the Muslims. Even the British treated half of the population sovereign but under British tutelage. And currently India is violently disunited/fragmented. That is why the last PM had pined that half the country was not under Delhi's writ. Nations cannot be united with big money, RAW excesses, BSF/CISF/SFF/Assam Rifles, the mercenary military, colonial bureaucracy and a corrupted political system. India will fall flat and break into pieces any day accompanied by great slaughter, unfortunately.

We are all Hindu. And Hindutva our unifying force.

There is another thread going on somewhere here asking what keeps India united.

Guess what. Its our Hindutva, across religious lines, both indigenous and ancestral as well as foreign and adoptive.

Reading your mail I suspect you don't know who is a Hindu, what is Hinduism and what the hell is this Hindutva?

Hi,

I am sure they don't become Muslim Hindu Or muslim Sikh, or do they ?

No, I suppose they are somewhat like our Lalon Shah or your Bulle Shah. While believing in own faith they dwell into others searching for the eternal truth.

Back
Top Bottom